18 year old appearing in court for SHARING THE NZ SHOOTING VIDEO ONLINE

>A 18-year-old man will appear in court today accused of distributing the live stream of the Christchurch shootings.
Christchurch's Justice and Emergency Services Precinct

>A man charged under the Films Videos and Publications Classification Act will appear in court today. Photo: Supplied / Minister of Justice

>Police said he was arrested during the initial stages of the investigation on Friday.

>He has been charged under the Films Videos and Publications Classification Act and will appear in Christchurch District Court.

>Police said they did not believe he was directly involved in the attacks.

>The live stream video of the shootings in Christchurch has been classified by the Chief Censor's Office as objectionable.

>Police said anyone in possession of the video of the shootings, or found to be distributing it, could face imprisonment.

radionz.co.nz/news/national/384941/man-18-to-appear-in-court-over-christchurch-attack-video

YOU WON'T BE ABLE TO SHARE EVIDENCE OF A CRIME ONLINE THE WAY THINGS ARE HEADED, Jow Forums.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-17 Man, 18, to appear in court over Christchurch attack video.png (733x592, 338K)

Other urls found in this thread:

images.encyclopediadramatica.rs/c/cf/Christchurch.mp4
images.encyclopediadramatica.rs/5/50/The_Great_Replacement.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_incarceration_rate#Comparison_with_other_countries
kowal.com/?q=How-Many-Federal-Laws-Are-There?
mic.com/articles/51551/most-americans-commit-three-felonies-a-day-and-here-s-what-happens-if-they-get-caught#.VnyTyMckW
newsmaven.io/pinacnews/public-records/texas-cop-threatens-to-arrest-teen-for-smiling-3Cut_bJrHkCFownUeXuyiA/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

FREEDOM
OF
THE
PRESS

JUST

FUCK

MY

SHIT

UP

MATE

Good

if i can't show kids footage of hangings and torture and murder and shit then muh freedums are being infringed

this but unironically

Attached: war_face.gif (555x312, 2.95M)

This but unironically. We need to toughen up the next generation.

>New Zealand
Well no wonder. That place is fucked.

Cucks

>amerilardia
not even once, lol

Yeah we eat crap but at least we have guns.

>Police said anyone in possession of the video of the shootings, or found to be distributing it, could face imprisonment.
hmmm

Attached: Screenshot_20190317-232335.png (720x1280, 380K)

>living in that shithole NZ
They banned games like Postal 15+ years ago. Now it could only be worse.

Attached: eienlol.jpg (346x347, 99K)

Looks like Jow Forums will be empty in the next days then.

hmmmmmmm

Attached: mpc-hc64_nvo_2019-03-17_22-25-28.png (650x515, 209K)

But what was used in the attacks user?

it's only in new zealand

the hero Jow Forums needed

I know he pulled up with a stick, i don't even know how he got those there but I'd rather live in based America where they don't put me in prison for having some red pilled shit on my pc.

Attached: Untitled.png (668x482, 385K)

>you guys are over reacting nobody is going to try and censor this
>okay they're trying to censor it but nobody is actually going to be prosecuted over this, they have no power
>okay someone is being prosecuted over it but you're a fucking nazi

Be sure to let us know how prison is when you commit wrongthink and rape somebody with your thoughts.

This is in NZ not in america

>man sharing video gets longer sentence than the perpetrator in the video

?

>man sharing video gets longer sentence than the perpetrator in the video

Semi auto weapons and some other types are legal in nz. Only 1 was legal in aus where you pretty much have to prove you need a gun.
>at least we have guns
Yes, congrats on being a brainlet. Not mentioned in the OP at all

I still don't get why they censored the guy's face on the court video too, what's their end game?

>NZ Bill of Rights Act:
>Freedom of expression
>Everyone has the right to freedom of expression, including the freedom to seek, receive, and impart information and opinions of any kind in any form.

>new zealand police sends my administrative email a request to take it down
>tell them to fuck off
>fucking local county police send me an email on behalf of the nz police asking me to take it down while quoting the same garbage laws the kiwi cops listed
>tell them to fuck off too
>no response

You shouldn't show his face until he is proven to be guilty

What's their endgame with this? This video should be shared as much as possible to show how evil wh*ties are.

That's actually true shit, especially what happened to Mills Wood aka Eggman, dude is basically neet because of that Oregon shooting hoax R9K pulled on him.

Fun fact, the guy just wanted to cause a shitfest

Attached: 5.png (1165x720, 154K)

There's literally a video where he show his face and everything else. Also, he was caught on the scene.

Attached: 1552696047874.jpg (710x400, 36K)

Jow Forums and 8ch are both forwarding your information to New Zealand authorities. If you're dumb enough to upload that shit to a popular chan site and are a kiwi then I'm gonna lmao at your life.

I know, I’ve read it. This doesn’t detract from the fact you’re a moron.

>"""Bill of Rights"""
>in a country that doesn't have a real constitution

why have courts, amirite?

new zealand is basically a chinese territory now

Attached: 1542760785786.png (640x640, 398K)

This (but unironically).

>This doesn’t detract from the fact you’re a moron.
What the fuck are you talking about, nigger? I just replied to you. Got sand in your vagina?

The sad part is that's real, my Indonesian born grandmother had a DNA test taken and she had relatives showing up in NZ.

This but unironically

Attached: 1551057460360.png (285x313, 228K)

Would it be any different if it was a flamethrower or a bomb? I don't think so.

My mistake, I thought you were this fucking retard

>hurr protec muh kiddies durrr

You wouldn’t have retards like this screeching about rights. If you’ve read the manifesto you’d “think” differently.

That's why it's the Bill of Rights Act.

RIGHTODDLERS BTFO

Attached: 1547604276409.jpg (1136x640, 249K)

>Americans throwing a shitfit about gun control and the consitution as usual
>it happened in New Zealand

/thread

This, but unironically.

It SHOULD be legal to distribute information, including the man's method and motive, without needing permission or watering it down.

With that in mind,
images.encyclopediadramatica.rs/c/cf/Christchurch.mp4
images.encyclopediadramatica.rs/5/50/The_Great_Replacement.pdf
Grab it while you can, lads!

>Auckland
We need to nuke that shithole.
If you go anywhere else, there are far, far less Chinese.

>Nazis complaining about being replaced in Maori land

Attached: 1536914837150.jpg (680x680, 67K)

not for long user, china'll send another 5 million chinese over soon

Every single time. Burgers are a joke

This, but ironically.

>>Police said anyone in possession of the video of the shootings, or found to be distributing it, could face imprisonment.
Very telling of the system and what lengths it will push it's protectors to cover for it.

the US has 2% of the world's imprisoned population, and has attacked many other countries for many decades for political reasons. tell us more about muh freedums..

Yfw you realise that pic is like a fucking decade old and things are far, far worse now.

>tfw the dude that shot the place up said he literally wanted this to happen
what could've driven a smart white guy like him to do such a thing?

>the US has 2% of the world's imprisoned population
Did they commit crimes?

We will probably see more accelerationists like him in the future. How do you target this problem if his goals were for you to do the only thing you can do?

Attached: 1552819543943.jpg (603x525, 74K)

he said what did so himself, see

no wait, I got that wrong... IIRC, it's like 20-25%. that 2% is the incarceration rate, i.e., % of US population jailed/imprisoned....

>Did they commit crimes?
high incarceration rates mean
- US people are a bunch of corrupt criminals,
- US governments/police forces are overly repressive, and/or
- your judiciary has some serious problems

in any case, your country isn't an example of
>muh freedoms

>CRIME
I know there was a mosque shooting recently but there was a crime too?

hahaha he will say he is gulity and advise the kids and teens to delet it

>corrupt criminals
No they're probably just the regular kind. How does having criminals who are in prison make us less free?

so you recognize that the US, as a nation, has a rather high number of criminals.
and then people wonder why your govt and your country is hated

>How does having criminals who are in prison make us less free?
how does a country that imprisons a shitload of people become an example of freedom, you absolute retard? go bullshit someone else

It also means that US police is efficient and that they have one of the worlds biggest population.

He explained everything on his memo.

New Zealand has an uncodified constitution. You can assume there is no such thing as rights there, since every law passed by parliament is legally valid.

I just generally assume that I have no rights outside of the United States.

>It also means that US police is efficient and that they have one of the worlds biggest population.
OR it could mean punishment is too high, so people stay incarcerated for much longer periods

just in case you didn't know: incarceration rates of 2%+ is rather HIGH, and it's actually the highest in the world:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_incarceration_rate#Comparison_with_other_countries

Yes, but does that act nullify/void laws passed after it that conflict with it, or do the courts just take whichever law was passed later because they both originated from the same source?

It's not a right if it can be trivially violated.

Should have used NordVPN.

His fault for giving his IP free of charge.

not that op, but really user?

No one knows how many laws there are in the US:
kowal.com/?q=How-Many-Federal-Laws-Are-There?

And since no one knows the laws, the average American commits three felonies every day:
mic.com/articles/51551/most-americans-commit-three-felonies-a-day-and-here-s-what-happens-if-they-get-caught#.VnyTyMckW

Multiple Burgeristani friends ITT have stated "my freedoms", but in reality the average American can be arrested on any day for (unknowingly) breaking multiple laws.

>I know he pulled up with a stick

Attached: 1552434873429.png (640x400, 8K)

This art is illegal.

Attached: abstract.png (640x352, 5K)

Should they not go to prison if they committed a crime?

Yeah but I wont be arrested because I’m white. Also my sister is the prison warden so LOL

>Semi auto weapons and some other types are legal in nz
not for long

This but erotically.

>whilst
why does he care so much about america?

Tell me another country with a working police where over 40% of it's population is composed by blacks and latinos. Also, tell me another first world country that share boarders with a third world country that's is known by being the world's no 1 in drug trafficking. US cops don't go around arresting people because it's fun.

They also banned Tyler the Creator

>M-muh war on d-drugs...
Stupid burgercuck.

time to email it to government officals lads lets get them arrested

>perpetrator the sharing man gets time video than more video the in

Oh, silly user, it doesn't apply to them.

INNOCENT
UNTIL
PROVEN
GUILTY

thanks ok oh

It's not just war on drugs, it's war on drug trafficking and cartels. No country is ok with drug trafficking.

>another 5 million
i see what you did there

>US cops don't go around arresting people because it's fun.
>No country is ok with drug trafficking.
What about... smiling:
newsmaven.io/pinacnews/public-records/texas-cop-threatens-to-arrest-teen-for-smiling-3Cut_bJrHkCFownUeXuyiA/

c u c k s

Hello, Christchurch resident here. AMA

Attached: GwloDTn.jpg (450x729, 54K)

SHALL