OH NO NO NON NONONONO

OH NO NO NON NONONONO

Attached: chrome_2019-03-17_23-06-52.png (508x367, 14K)

I've clearly been away for a while. Last time I remember Ubuntu was pretty much the only distro anyone used. Mint was a lesser-known alternative and Debian was just "Ubuntu without the bells and whistles".

What the fuck is MX Linux, what is Manjaro, what is elementary, and when did openSUSE get so high on the list?

>7 Solus

Attached: 1479091828838.jpg (800x800, 102K)

Is it any good? I'm tempted to try it.

distrowatch rankings aren't really accurate. ubuntu still reigns supreme but no one is looking at it on distrowatch because if you know about distrowatch you surely already know what ubuntu is

Debian is the only non shit distro on that list

So linux users are tracked

Microsoft Xbox Linux?

distrowatch is a measure of how many people view a specific distro's page, and has no quantifiable value in measuring a distro's popularity or permanent userbase

DistroWatch is not a metric by the number of people using a distro or not. Ubuntu is still the most used by far.
MX Linux is a pretty polished, mid-weight, systemd-less distro with XFCE as the DE. If they made a KDE version it would be even better.
Manjaro is Arch made easy. It's pretty good, although the autists on Jow Forums will cry about it because now they are not that special anymore for following a wiki to install arch.
elementary is a Ubuntu-based distro with a DE that looks like MacOS. It is pretty good looking.

If the distrowatch page is higher on Google, their hit ranking is higher. Ubuntu is definitely #1, but if you Google ubuntu the distrowatch page is on page 2 of Google.

>systemd-less distro
Explain why this is a considered a feature without using memes.

Solus is based. Install solus

The fact that ReactOS is on that list tells you everything you need to know about how seriously you should take their rankings... WTF

systemd is a clusterfuck, but that's just a meme. Who cares about not having monolithic spaghetticode amiright?!?

no

Just wait, next month sees the last official Windows XP update. The legions of diehards will be switching to Q4OS. Mark my words it has been fortold. Q4OS will take the top spot.

MX has systemd but doesn't Use it by default

install solous

Distrowatch is about as good as twitch for figuring out how many people are using what distros : how many people are playing what games

Why does MX look like absolute shit? Xfce looks great by default, why eyecandy it to some ugly Ubuntu-like poo?