Why does Samsung insist on forcing their own garbage bloatware instead of using stock google shit?

Why does Samsung insist on forcing their own garbage bloatware instead of using stock google shit?

Attached: akrales_180319_2395_0032.0.jpg (1200x800, 80K)

To harvest your data.

What is wrong with that thumb nail?

There are several companies that will buy data from you if you have data to sell.
And samsung have a lot of data to sell.
So does anyone that does shit like "free water if you use our mobile app".
And you local supermarket, and your local gas station, and everyone else wanting you to use your phone with their shit.

>Be me this past weekend
>SOFTWARE UPDATE RELEASED
>"Oh shit are we finally getting Android 9.0 for my old S7 or something somehow? Awesome"
>Nope. It's still Android 8.0 but now there's another shitty bloatware app installed by Samsung called "Samsung Members"
>It costs more money
>The software update was essentially just a mandatory advertisement app taht cannot be deleted installed on my phone for Samsung idiots to go and whine about their phones

Because they want to offer something that you don't get from other Android makers. It's a way of differentiating your product.
I know Jow Forums bitches about it being slower and shit, but most consumers hardly notice that shit.

Yes Bixby is shit. Debloat and remap the button. Problem solved.

Just got a shitsung phone, how do I even remove that tumor?

package disabler

stock google shit is terrible too, android pie is literal cancer compared even to oreo
using any custom os until samsung's sekrit project os is released

Samsung, LG, every fucking phone company. They pay developers to make Android worse for some reason.

Why does Google make such a shitty operating system that users can't control the updates or the software on it? At least if I buy some random Dell or HP laptop I can uninstall all of the shitware they put on it and I can get the latest version of Windows more than a year after owning it.

>impling stock google shit aren't also bloatware

bloatware make most Samsung mobiles cheaper for the average Joe, this explain why Samsung has 80% of android market-share. Pure android are super rare outside of Google Pixels.

How do I remap the Bixby button
It still works when my phone is locked.
I even remapped it to torch

Imagine still using android, no wonder you guys are virgins.

>bloatware make most Samsung mobiles cheaper for the average Joe, this explain why Samsung has 80% of android market-share. Pure android are super rare outside of Google Pixels.
Are there any other phones besides Pixels that have regular Android?

That thumbnail holy shit

Is this thumbnail painted or is he missing his entire nail?
Looks like fucking scar tissue, what the heck?

Attached: wtf.jpg (525x380, 32K)

Samshit UI is so garbage I want to switch to iOS. Jesus christ it's bad.

inb4 install LineageOS

From what I can tell, both are trash. MS needs to bring back Windows Phone, the least shitty mobile OS

Any way to remap the cap buttons on Samsung devices without root? I bought a Samsung tab A for my daughter but I want to disable the window and back button so she doesn’t accidentally exit out of YouTube.

Samsung apps are great and better than Google own's.

>Debloat and remap the button. Problem solved.
Any tuts to recommend? Haven't rooted and debloated Android in a while...

Because Apple does it.

Samsungs rom is actually good.

Google's fault for making their shit more propriety instead of open source. They basically forced other companies to fork off. Surprised how uniformed this board is on a regular basis.

Windows is proprietary yet it doesn't have these problems. Android is a unique form of garbage that transcends FOSS vs non-free software.

You guys know that there are tons of launchers? You can even install Microsoft launcher that acts like windows phone

Honestly its this and forcing you onto their gook apps. OEM versions of android are not based on AOSP, theyre based off of Google's closed proprietary version of Android. OEMs get the source of that and add their own shit.

The MS launcher doesn't really make Android act like Windows Phone. It's like painting your Kia and pretending it's a Lambo

>not immediately rooting and installing Lineage on any new phone you get

Because they want to sell YOUR data by themselves, not through Google.

i wonder why??

>Windows is proprietary yet it doesn't have these problems.

Because they allow updates across all machines, not just Microsoft Surfaces. Google is being far more jewy.

It's more like only Microsoft actually modifies windows, as opposed to Android where it's a free for all

Android is like Amiga or something. It's ripe to be crushed by something that actually works on every machine like Windows did.

Geee I wonder

Android USED to be a free for all, that status is currently in dispute as Google starts discouraging forks now that Android isn't an underdog to iOS. They let it be a free for all right up until it didn't have to fight an uphill battle anymore. But "Android winning" and "Google winning" aren't the same thing. Since Android is open source, it doesn't really "belong" to Google. Anyone is free to take it, clone the source, and create their own fork or alternate version. And pure Android having to compete with superior forks is a nightmare scenario for Google.

Now they're basically doing everything they can to give themselves leverage over the existing open source project, with the main goal being to bring more apps under the closed source "Google" umbrella. When Android had no market share, Google was fine building the rest of Android as an open source project. Since Android has became the empire, Google decided it needed more control over the public source code.

Like there might still be an AOSP equivalent for some of these apps, but when the proprietary Google version was launched, the AOSP version is usually deprecated. Less open source code means more work for Google's competitors. While you can't kill an open source app, you can turn it into abandonware by moving future development to a closed source app. When Google rebrands an app or releases a new piece of Android onto the Play Store, it's often a sign that the source has been closed and the AOSP version is dead.

tl;dr other companies have to adapt and evolve their version of Android/apps or Google will eventually snuff them out. More competition on this front is something people should be encouraging, not being shortsighted dipshit bootlickers like OP.

Attached: 1309073492833.jpg (450x334, 55K)

I read that all in Bender's voice. Also that's depressing, when did Google sell its soul and become a cartoon villain?

Nokia

When they were founded

A free-for-all OS that never gets updated or a centralized OS that will be up-to-date. Why would any consumer want the free-for-all?

Same fungus as the toenails of Brie lawson?

Because a centralized OS with no competition turns to complete stagnated hot garbage with little to no innovation.

this