Why are Windows and Android OBJECTIVELY the best operating systems on the planet?

Why are Windows and Android OBJECTIVELY the best operating systems on the planet?
Apple fags need not respond. Just got back to sucking cocks, losers. LOL.

Attached: IMG_0001.jpg (1024x543, 52K)

Sailfish OS + OpenBSD master race

Attached: openbsd.png (1200x903, 235K)

You can really feel the winfag cope on this one

Sorry to burst your bubble, but Android and Windows have the highest market share on the planet. That’s yet another reason why they’re the best.

What kernel does android use?
That's right winfags

iTODDLERS BTFO

Attached: 1549781808060.png (691x673, 605K)

You’re right, my apologies. Android, Windows and Linux are the best operating systems on the planet. But really what needs to happen is for Apple and their users to fucking drop dead because they’re a bunch of snobby tech illiterate hipster pieces of shit.

This, but unironically.

Attached: 1531986290097.png (550x351, 387K)

fuck off you ridiculous autistic manchild incel cunt

SEETHING

Attached: 1550891357134.webm (640x360, 1.48M)

Fuck off Apple cunt. You’re not even a person.

Why are you losers so fucking obsessed with Apple? Get a fucking life.

Fuck off

cope

seethe
b & r

Because they both shamelessly copied Apple.

>Why are Windows and Android OBJECTIVELY the best operating systems on the planet?
Because Microsoft found it couldn't produce a phone itself, and couldn't even buy one in from Nokia, so the only way to stay relevant was to form an alliance with Alphabet.
Rather like Germany forming an alliance with Russia in WWII.

not Satania not based

where's satania?

>where's satania?
In a fucking grave, where all disgusting poorly drawed pedo cartoons belong

Easy of use and freedom.
You can download and install anything on both.
Can't do that on apple devices and harder to do on Linux.

>but muh sudo apt get
Get your mom to do it and then come back

*laughs in free software*

Excuse me, I'd like to interject for a moment. What you're referring to as Linux, is in fact, GNU/Linux, or as I've recently taken to calling it, GNU plus Linux. Linux is not an operating system unto itself, but rather another free component of a fully functioning GNU system made useful by the GNU corelibs, shell utilities and vital system components comprising a full OS as defined by POSIX.

>PackageKit GUI tools are hard to use
>flatpak stores are hard to use

more freedom over your fucking apps and files
cons: increased risks of getting shitware

Attached: btfo.gif (500x500, 256K)

It's true the Gui was copied from Apple but Apple reused *nix as a base os. All of their products are based on it. Apple stole free software and turned it into commercial ware. They couldn't even pick a chip cause hurr durrr Linux/windows works on Pentium.

If it wasn't for Linux/Windows Apple wouldn't exist.

All Apple did was steal from Xerox and sell shit that was free

Drawn*

based

based vignetteposter

SEETHING

Attached: 1547541979133.jpg (1152x2048, 209K)

wasted trips

yikes

no, apple shamelessly copied Xerox and then Windows also copied Xerox. Android did copy from apple but by making an OS that only works on their own hardware they were asking for it.

really made me think

Windows is unusable trash, android is useless on desktop.

>A wise man once said : Windows, GNU/Linux and Android are OBSOLETE.
How come this wasn't proven wrong yet? I'm starting to think that he may be right after all. What would be the point sticking with wangblows if you're looking for productivity? Same can be said for the GNU/Linux OS. Apart from getting useless recognition on the internet, does it really benefits you in any way? Does it make you happier in your lives? I don't think so. Going through hours and hours of startpage searching just to ensure that your distro works correctly is a CHORE. And wangblows is even worse. Because except for gamers (and even then they have to withstand being constantly interrupted by system updates), there is no interest in owning a wangblows computer. On the other hand, for full fledged men with compelling duties and responsibilities, owning a MacBook or an iPhone device can be the best answer to your specific needs. Considering that we're now living through an Era of endless technological evolution, it's in your best interest to witness and being part of this progress equipped the best products and services available on the market. Luckily enough, the premium experience provided by Apple can cater to all your desires. May it be their top notch hardware and software, or their customer services renowned for its ability to solve any issues in one instant. I will only say this once.

Be smart, and invest in Apple.

Attached: Apple.jpg (840x485, 19K)

t. seething ipajeet

>The most popular solution is automatically the best

Are you actually retarded

>Apart from getting useless recognition on the internet, does it really benefits you in any way?
Yes. I do my job and my leisure better in Linux. I can use it better than you and probably better than you can use macOS.
>Going through hours and hours of startpage searching just to ensure that your distro works correctly is a CHORE.
True, that's why I don't use macOS anymore.

It took them what, 30 years, to make a fucking case sensitive filesystem. Their coreutils are years old. Apple is a joke at developing anything low-level.

mactoddler BTFO

based and substitutepilled

>in at@t store
>setting up a new plan with some galaxy s10e's
>blonde soccer mom in a miniskirt and her 14 year old daughter walk in
>14 year old has an iPhone 7
>she says her camera doesn't work
>manager tells her that they have device protection and they can send her a new iPhone 7 in 3-5 business days at no charge
>or she is eligible for an upgrade and can trade her phone in
>14 year old girl starts walking around looking at the new iPhone it's
>continually shouts questions across the store while the manager is with me and my family setting up our new phones
>her mom tells her that she is not getting a 1500 dollar phone and that she was perfectly happy with her iPhone 7 until the camera stopped working
>girl proceeds to throw a 20 minute bitch fit
>BUT MOOOOOOMMMMMM
>I WANT THE NEW PHONE ILL GIVE YOU ALL MY MONEY FROM MY SUMMER INTERNSHIP
>MOOOOMMM YOU DONT UNDERSTAND
>she is literally in tears as I walk out with my new s10e with my activation fee's waived

The literal state of iToddlers.

>top notch hardware
I see what you did there.

iTODDLER BTFO

Attached: 1551727699270.gif (500x491, 376K)

>el goblino

because they spy on you the most?

Attached: NSA-Logo.jpg (1024x768, 161K)

itoddlers BTFO

based