So this guy was a total faggot and his "invention" was stupid and doesn't really help anyone it only keeps the...

so this guy was a total faggot and his "invention" was stupid and doesn't really help anyone it only keeps the worthless alive longer to keep draining our resources while not contributing a fucking thing back

Attached: Seiichi Miyake Tribute To Japanese Inventor Seiichi Miyake, Google Doodle Celebrating Today.jpg (640x360, 108K)

I work in ophthalmology. A lot of good people become blind later in life. A lot of congenitally blind people contribute greatly to society. I can personally name many who would be better off alive than you, OP, you piece of shit

The blind can do a lot. Just not much in the way of visual things. They can manipulate language, which gives them plenty of value.

>a lot of good people become blind later in life
meaning they are no longer good people and should be used as fuel

be work or be fuel

lol @ ur edge

>edge

not edge truth

okay dude, not bumping this useless thread anymore

Yeah, OK, Freman retard. We don't live on Arrakis

>be work or be fuel
He says while being a worthless sack of shit that contributes nothing to the world.

>draining our resources while not contributing a fucking thing back

sounds like my son's girlfriend. and data miners. and the internet.

Sage

You have yet to prove you have any greater worth than the people you are complaining about.

>to keep draining our resources while not contributing a fucking thing back
(You) basically
Now go and throw yourself into a coal powerplant so that you become at least somewhat useful

How does LEGO keep people alive?

Attached: 1552732457596.jpg (480x480, 48K)

>not knowing what that is just by looking at it
retard

Because of brain deads like OP is that we will never see the rehabilitation of eugenics in this lifetime.

>keep draining our resources

That's not how it works. If something is going in, something is coming out in some manner. Just because it isn't the thing you want doesn't mean it isn't helping someone else. You should have learned this in Economics 101 type courses.

I've known blind coders than shit better code than you will ever do

Attached: 3ef7b7e817c0a6df0acd3b9dc2868fc64b259da8d1cba75c73481ea0cf32d8b2-b.jpg (500x333, 35K)

there but for the grace of god
the golden rule will always be a thing, no matter how much you edgepost in your secret little corner of the internet

>be work or be fuel
die norm

Attached: 1428083370273.jpg (1000x707, 830K)

Calm down there Himler