Tixati 2.59 is out!

Changelog

tixati.com/news/

Attached: dht.png (1024x736, 56K)

>still proprietary

Why it's closed source? Does code suck and is embarassing to look at, or whole program is full of spyware? Which one?

To hide the coin miner.

>closed source
>doesn't work

Find better arguments. qBittorrent is open source though remains a buggy mess.

Works on my machine.

did we just go to an alternate timeline where its 2003 again but instead of limewire and kazaa we have bittorrent clients?

>not foss
chmod +x trashman
./trashman /opt/botnet/tixati

>blacklisted on every major private tracker
So it's a torrent client that can't torrent.

low quality avi files and 128 kbps mp3s

Where do you get your BDMVs from?

once they added popup nags i rolled back to an earlier version and stopped updating

Why would you roll back to a version that needs updating when you could use uTorrent 2.2.1, which doesn't?

dude who fucking cares

is this a anime drawing program??
looks likes windows 3.1 no thanks

scheduled file checking and multi search like qbit would make it perfect
have they fixed the UI bugs with categories not stacking/folding to your window size?

Attached: cat.png (1279x1440, 304K)

Werks on my machine

>Tixati
how is this different from qtorrent?

Terrible logo.

Attached: serveimage(24).jpg (760x405, 22K)

its made by zoofuckers and used by weebs lmao

Attached: 6a0120a85dcdae970b0128776ff992970c-pi.png (200x193, 30K)

Why?

>Why?

Attached: 1533916210009.png (1392x1771, 696K)

Imagine not using a torrent management server

Daily reminder that Halite was best torrent client.

Attached: icon.png (48x48, 4K)

Thrashes the fuck out of the raid on my machine

Because you can spoof your client ID to bypass trackers blacklists.
Only one tracker I asked had anything more to say about it, they don't want it because it allows the user to throttle or ban individual peer at their leisure and on the fly which goes against the spirit of sharing, probably should have reminded him of peer snubing in rtorrent but whatever.

Amusingly, Tixati offers a spoofing option that allows you to assign whatever client identifier you like on a per-torrent basis so the powertripping subhumans who admin private trackers are BTFO.

I just wish Tixati had an ARM build. It's performed flawlessly for me since uTorrent 2.2.1 got shoah'd by the biterati.

Works on my machine

gay

>so the powertripping subhumans who admin private trackers are BTFO.
Pretty sure they can find out that you're doing that, although I've done it successfully before.

I doubt it. They claim all sorts of magical powers but most of them are confined to handwaving away complaints about stealing fresh content upload ratio for themselves.

this is a tool for illegal sharing of copyrighted or banned material(like the christchurch massacre) please cease and desist your illegal activity immediately

Since this is botnet or miner or whatever, what's the Jow Forums approved way to go?

Attached: prrr.jpg (285x177, 8K)

t. New Zealand police

USA is next, NZ is a test case

Good luck with that

you guys are already self censoring yourselves lol

>proprietary botnet *.** is out!
who cares?