Google up to their old shit again

I bought an app from the Google Play store recently to download Twitch VODs. The free version has a 10 min cap. I reluctantly paid the $2. Had to create an account, and I wasn't happy about sharing my name.

When I used the app, it wouldn't register that I had paid. I realized after some time that I was scammed. I went to send the dev an email innocently and politely asking what I had done wrong. The email shot back, not active. I went to make an angry review on the app page, IT WOULDNT ALLOW ME. Even though it recognized that I had paid for the app, it wouldn't let me leave a review or vote. I'm not able to warn others or vent my frustration.

I wanted to contact Google Play staff to complain but there is no contact form or email address, but a """Community Forum""" with hundreds of FAQ pages I'm meant to consult to answer my question, with race mixing propaganda graphics strewn everywhere.

Google is a scam company.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-18-09-47-17.png (1080x1760, 332K)

>buying shady Play Store crap
Your loss. Boo hoo.

>durr race mixing
you deserve to have your money stolen

i agree. This shit should not be allowed on the google play store. Google should monitor their playstore for scams.

did you forget to refund? retard
if they wont refund, just spam refund button and email them about european consumer protection laws. most of the time they gave up and give your money back but sometimes they wont

F-Droid doesn't have this problem

What refund button? There's no refund button. I've explained the dev can't be contacted nor can Google. I was finally able to contact a """Volunteer Google Community Member""" in a forum deep in the """Community Forums""" (that I had to sign up for btw), but that was two months ago with no response. I also created the Google Play account with a throwaway email because I fully expected to never have to login again. So now I'm unable to log into the account.

I agree entirely. This was a rare one-time thing I took a chance on. I normally just use F-Droid or the Yalp Store.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-18.png (1080x1927, 87K)

>spending money on apps
lmao

F-Droid doesn't have anything for that matter

>Google Play
>Paying for apps
You kinda brought this on yourself OP

Attached: 1550081462345.jpg (225x225, 11K)

>What refund button?
account>order history>app>refund
it also works on money from opinion rewards

>paying for apps
>twitch downloader
lol, imagine being such a massive fucking retard that you can't figure out termux + youtube-dl hahahahaha

Sometimes I like to challenge the normie believe that you "get what you pay for" and Google has your best interest's at heart. But I stand corrected and feel like a fool for allowing myself to believe otherwise. At least I can remind people to not trust Google.

>termux + youtube-dl
Does this work for non-rooted Android phones? There's a reason I'm doing this on mobile. I do use YouTube-DLG on KDE Neon otherwise.

>schizo muh privacy wanna be
>Uses twitch
Ebin

It does, you can even put a simple bash script, put it into specific termux folder and you can call it from android share menu.

>using google
>current year
Do a chargeback on your credit card.
Note: Google will literally delete every thing you have hosted on them for doing this though.

Attached: Laughing Sluts.jpg (700x466, 52K)

Thanks.

>Paying for apps
You deserve it, you are a normie by definition

How is that a bad thing

Can't you just download with youtube_dl?

Just use lucky patcher and get it for free

>stealing twitch content
>surprised when his money gets stolen

Attached: 7de.jpg (1080x537, 61K)