Anyone know where to get one of these? I've done as much searching as I can

Anyone know where to get one of these? I've done as much searching as I can.

As far as I can tell, it went by Saxony Blue Cube. I need it for converting an old FOCUS FK-2001 mechanical keyboard I have from 5 pin DIN to usb. The protocol doesn't matter, I don't think. The keyboard has dipswitches for PC/XT, Enhanced XT, PC/AT, and Enhanced AT, PS/2.

This adapter was recommended highly by deskauthority. If anyone knows anything that would work just as well, please let me know.

Attached: s-l300.jpg (300x278, 12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

deskthority.net/wiki/Converter
amazon.com/SANOXY-SANOXY_USB-PS2-PS2-Keyboard-Adapter/dp/B000BSJFJS/ref=mp_s_a_1_4?crid=1ZL7Q8YAF8N6X&keywords=sanoxy ps2 keyboard to usb adapter&qid=1552923249&s=gateway&sprefix=sanoxy p&sr=8-4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

from aliexpress

Attached: Untitled.png (280x529, 37K)

ebay

No, I need something that converts, not adapts.

You're retarded.

I have like 10 of those little shit fucking adapters none work. I need something like listed here.

Forgot link deskthority.net/wiki/Converter

?

Attached: ADAPTER.jpg (113x97, 4K)

Labeling is incorrect, I know.. I'm going by function and forums I've read. The blue cube contains a chipset to convert the signals, where as the smaller ones just re-route, and maybe adjust voltage. I didn't label it, don't ask me.

nvm I figured out

>its a spoonfaggot has terminal brain damage episode

Attached: adapter.png (1394x453, 84K)

mechanical keyboard faggots are so idiots...

>so idiots...

OK.

Attached: s-l1600.jpg (1600x1600, 108K)

Attached: s-l1600.jpg (1600x1600, 73K)

I got mine from Clicky Keyboards when I bought my Model M, but that was in 2012

It's Sanoxy not saxony.
amazon.com/SANOXY-SANOXY_USB-PS2-PS2-Keyboard-Adapter/dp/B000BSJFJS/ref=mp_s_a_1_4?crid=1ZL7Q8YAF8N6X&keywords=sanoxy ps2 keyboard to usb adapter&qid=1552923249&s=gateway&sprefix=sanoxy p&sr=8-4

Buy a new keyboard or buy a non-shit motherboard.

Imagine being this retarded.
Keep the old hardware where it belongs, with it's old hardware siblings.

This is the best active adapter i've used personally, I love this little bastard.

Using my Model M with my Ryzen machine, it has a PS/2 port and works great

PS/2, whatareyou gay?

Attached: file.png (908x444, 194K)

You realize Chad is the one being made fun of in that meme? It's called irony, maybe you should lurk more.

found the PS2 cuck

Althought in this case that doesnt make sense since op is using an adapter to usb, nullifying any benefit from ps2

I think a more important question is what are you using that requires a ps/2 cord?

Surely you can get a more modern version of whatever it is that uses USB.