Fucking when? I've been waiting patiently for MONTHS. Just release the fucking thing already and stop teasing...

Fucking when? I've been waiting patiently for MONTHS. Just release the fucking thing already and stop teasing, you fucks. I wanna put my new rig together already and I can't do that without a cooler.

Attached: u12.jpg (1920x1280, 360K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gicsbxviRvE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You know, you can put another one, even noctua if you've been shilled. It's not like they don't have a fuckton of options.

Why would I do that when they're so close to releasing the newer one?

How is this an actual issue?

Not to mention, these new coolers were announced in June of last year, and they're still not out yet.

Stop waiting.

>so close
>waited for months

Well

They put up a teaser on their Twitter a few days ago so it should be happening soon finally. I'm just tired of waiting. Give it to me now.

Most people should be waiting for the new dual tower 140mm design anyway, fuck the 120mm shit.

The new u12 is apparently supposed to cool just as well as a u15, so.

meaning the new 140mm designs will cool even better than that
mongoloid

Yes, and at the same time they originally showed off the U12, they were also demoing prototypes for a 5th gen D15 and U14.

I'm aware of that, but they won't be released for an even longer time.

You've waited basically a year already...

Wait for Navi lol

based trips of truth

>waiting
>for an air cooler
???

I've only been waiting since the end of January. I had my sights set on the old u12 because it's small and compact but then I found out they'll be releasing a newer one "soon", so I decided to wait.

What's that? I tried Googling but nothing came up.

Navi is AMDs next GPU architecture we've been "waiting" for since like 2016/7.

Oh. I thought it was a cooler.

I cant tell whether youre baiting or not, with all the special spacing and general dumbfuckery

Nah, I'm genuine. I don't really care for AMD.

tell that to the ryzenfags lmao

good lord
I really feel like this is bait now

Why not use a dual tower cooler?

There's no reason to at this point, and I don't feel like waiting even more. The new u12 will make every other Noctua cooler obsolete including the u15.

>There's no reason to at this point
>he doesn't overclock his 9900k or 2950X

not the d15

The d15 is what I meant. I don't think there even is a u15.

How is this going to beat the d15. It's just surface area.

Because he wants to believe.

Just watch the demonstration in this video. About 1 minute in.

youtube.com/watch?v=gicsbxviRvE

It doesn't say what rpm the fans are running at. The sound signature of the 140mm will be more pleasant as well.

So it literally JUST matches the NH-D15, not to mention a D15 can fit 3 140mm fans, they were running it with 2 140mm fans vs a U12 with 2 new 120mm fans.

once they release the new 140mm fan design and a new NH-D15, it'll be wayyyy better with just 2 fans. 3 fans will take it well beyond the U12.

And a current NH-D15 with 3 fans would destroy a U12 already.

Yes, but the new d15 won't be releasing anytime soon. Plus I like the smaller size of the u12.

The d15 has been out for years. This is the worst thread ever.

It'll be made obsolete by the new u12 tho once it's out which should be soon.

How? I'd rather 140mm fans than high pitch 120mm ones.

Watch the video!

as already explained, it's NOT obsolete.

Get 3 fans on a D15 and it'll destroy the U12.

Not to mention, you have no idea when a new D15 will release. Stop being a fucking retard and pretending the U12 is the top dog when it fucking isnt.

I hope you're prepared to eat those words once the reviews start flowing in.

Attached: 1470451784861.jpg (409x409, 42K)

fully, especially if the reviewers actually do a triple fan D15 comparison.

I'm not interested in what a D15 with 1 or 2 fans can do compared to a U12 with 1 or 2 fans.

Further, I hope you're blown the fuck out with a brand new 5th gen D15 launch in a month or two just to shit on your garbage single tower U12 pansy bullshit.

>a month or two

*inhales*

Hahahahahahaha.

Yeah, no. Much longer than that.

How would you know?

seriously, for all you know they've been working on it in conjunction with the new U12 and were just waiting until they were all ready before releasing them all at once

Im not saying that's actually what is going to happen. But you claiming "much longer than that" is equally bullshit as you've got no fucking clue.

Because look how long it's taken them to release the u12, and it's still not out. They haven't even released the 140 versions of the new fans yet. I think it's safe to say a new d15 won't be out for a while.

So your answer is you have no clue and are making up shit.

Cool, good to know.

so if the u12 is as good as u15 does that mean u15=custom loop?

nah

poo in da loo