Good products not always wins. sometimes bad products wins too. Windows is a prime example of that

>good products not always wins. sometimes bad products wins too. Windows is a prime example of that.
You can't say he's wrong.

Attached: jobs.jpg (269x351, 17K)

>good products not always wins. sometimes bad products wins too. iPhone is a prime example of that
>good products not always wins. sometimes bad products wins too. imac is a prime example of that
>good products not always wins. sometimes bad products wins too. macbook is a prime example of that
>good products not always wins. sometimes bad products wins too. macOS is a prime example of that
I can do it too and you can't say I'm wrong.
delete your thread

Apple is a prime example of that
Shit product people buy because of lifestyle marketing

He made the most general, sweeping statements ever. How could he be wrong?

Steve Jobs was a man full of opinions, not facts.
Just like Jow Forums.

He's right, but he lacked the balls to say the same about his own products. All operating systems are absolute wank by the way.

>good products not always wins. sometimes bad products wins too. Alternative cancer therapy is a prime example of that

It's not like he had any choice left anymore being written-off by all medical professionals.

Thank god he died

of AIDS of all things lmao

ITT: we make up stories about Jobs and pretend we read his biography.

Satania BTFO

>"tie all of our products together, so we further lock customers into our ecosystem"
t. good product man

>good products not always wins. sometimes bad products wins too

Leave it to Jobs to sum up Apple's success story in a nutshell.

LMAO he was the Jordan Peterson of consumer tech

this guy was a fuckin' hack that faked it til he made it.
prove me wrong

oh and he cried if he didnt get his way

But they're good products.

Not at this scale retard.

>mac
>forced mouse and scrolling acceleration
>no way to turn it off
>dock and titlebars take up 1/4 of screen space

Why would I he is a piece of shit that I am glad died, Children slaves in china only have one thing this assholes death. They celebrate it and cheer.

>forced mouse and scrolling acceleration
>no way to turn it off

Obviously you have not used a mac in 20+ years