C++

Why isn't any other language even close to being as good as this one?

Attached: 1200px-ISO_C _Logo.svg.png (1200x1349, 69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=apQQRSrsc5E
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because you're an idiot and you conflate "good" with "sprawling clusterfuck of a kitchen-sink language that has a half-ass implementation of every programming concept ever invented bolted onto it"

found the Pajeet

C++ doesn't really offer anything C can't do, yet it's easily 10x as complex

and that's a good thing

except being meta-programming framework more powerful than any Lisp

Brainlet

Citation needed

>OOP
Yikes!

True, we can just asm, void * and ifdef everything

t. Pajeet

OOP is the most Pajeet thing going. It's C or nothing as far as I'm concerned.

It's C but with additions (not to be confused with a plus). It is literal bloat, a tumor latched onto C. It adds so many things that just aren't necessary unless you're a complete tool. Object orientation is a paradigm, you shouldn't need a new language to implement it. All the safety tools are stupid and complex and if you really wanted safety, then why are using a memory managed language in the first place? That's like owning a nerf gun modified to shoot real bullets, at that point just buy a real gun.

>t is literal bloat, a tumor latched onto C.
this. the compile times are awful and the templates bloat up the executables. C++ more like Cancer++ hahahahahahahahahahaha

Why did the C language not develop something like a standard object system library? I know it's possible, and it seems like it would have been a better thing than making a whole new language

Because C programmers are generally smarter than OOP monkeys, so they never needed a "standard object system library".

you have processes and threads, why would you need objects
why would you reimplement wheel on every possible layer

>C++ doesn't really offer anything C can't do,
LMAO the absolute state of Jow Forums

can't believe there's this many retards who fell for the suckless cargo cult here

all just mindlessly parroting the trendy hipster opinions you see on /dpt/ posted next to anime girls while never having worked on a non-trivial piece of software in your life

python is almost there though.

>probably baiting for the (You)s
>can't be sure though because some C-tards are actually this brainlet

Attached: 1549300616559.jpg (1052x1603, 196K)

Sanjeev, please go.

>mom, I posted it again!

kek

>C++ doesn't really offer anything C can't do
vacuous statement from a cnile brainlet as usual

because Dennis Ritchie

youtube.com/watch?v=apQQRSrsc5E

pajeets trying to protect their jobs

>tfw you reach C++ nirvana and start to look down at every other programming language

being this retarded...

this

I'm almost there brother. I was almost put off from C++ because of all of the shit people talk about it, but now I'm on the brink of C++ enlightenment

In my area, no company is hiring for it except embedded, defense contractors and a few HPT and AAA game studios.

C++ is the most powerful language currently in the sense that it can do everything you want. Except we have to look at the cons too and that list is huge.
Just the awful build tools, undefined behaviors and incomprehensible error messages alone are enough to always avoid using the language if possible.
Also, it's literally impossible to reach "C++ nirvana", you will never ever master the language and you will always fall into traps that will make you waste hours of your life debugging, stop kidding yourself.

I used to program with C++, but now I prefer common lisp

based_cast