PURISM IS SJW HONEYPOO

This is what youve been supporting when you buy the Librem 5. Puri.sm is, was, and will always be an sjw honeypot. Nice phone you all backed but this kind of makes me NOT want to buy/support them, this is truly fucked

Attached: Mar18-16:21:41.png (557x335, 189K)

Other urls found in this thread:

puri.sm/learn/freedom-roadmap/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Phones are cancer

>trannyphone running trannyOS supports the mentally ill
whoa

The only thing that isn't an sjw honeypot is writing your own RISC-V operating system
Embrace the future, user

Isn't it demeaning to actual women to have some tranny hijack their holiday like that? Men are so patriarchal that they're becoming women just to steal from actual women

Thanks for posting this OP, it's good to know that this company doesn't discriminate based on gender. I will gladly be supporting them and will now buy a second phone to make up for the one you aren't buying.

I'm still waiting for women to figure this one out

based

this.

Also note that the aim of Purism was to create a 'pure' hardware, free of any kind of proprietary software, intel me ecc.
>tfw they still use blobs
LOL
that project deserves to die if they can't have concrete results

>Gender is a fluid social construct, but only women are oppressed
>Not all women have vaginas, and not all men have penises
>It is (potentially illegal) bigotry to call some humans with XY chromosomes "male", and some with XX chromosomes "female"
>Men cannot access female spaces (such as toilets and changing rooms) unless the man calls himself a woman, at which point it is bigotry to deny him access to female spaces
It's entirely consistent, you're just Nazis.

Attached: nazisbtfo.gif (554x400, 46K)

Guise! they took down their freedom roadmap!
Holy shit, they used to have this thing where they outlined their progress towards being fully libre (while having hardware that isn't 10 years outdated), but if you look on their site now, it isn't there!

Attached: roadmap.png (679x489, 198K)

ok, the page still exists, but hasn't been updated since mid last year. If you remove the last part of the URL, you'll find that the learn page doesn't exist anymore. There's no way to actually navigate to this page normally, only by explicitly searching for it in a search engine.
puri.sm/learn/freedom-roadmap/

Do you really want to know the reason?

Do you?

Because they FAILED
They started reverse engineering the intel ME
and what? They are still stuck with those 2% (or 10%? idk) binary blobs remaining.
They say that they are 'safe', only used for starting up the system. Run by a secondary processor.
But they still run it. And sell pcs with blobs claiming it to be 'free'.
But hey, there is a huge difference between thinking something is free and proving it.

Why keeping going towards an expensive, frustrating work if they are making money now? Who cares? Almost free is enough. Accept it.

And here is where people choose libreboot

>MUH THOTHIAL JUTHTICE WARRIORTH
if SJWs bother you so much then why don't you go develop your own software? oh wait, it's because you're a right-winger, and right-wingers are too dumb to make things on their own.

RIP "women's" sports

libreboot-compatible laptops are a bit too ancient for me, which is why I was so excited about Purism and their developments. They consistently updated that roadmap over time. Eventually the world is gonna run out of working C2D thinkpads.
But yeah it does seem that they took profit over actually delivering on their stated goals, which is sad. RISC-V can't come soon enough

These people aren't developers most of the time anyway. See: that debian freak who just became part of the 40%

>muh 40%
>muh mental illness
>muh heteronormativity
imagine being this insecure that you need to insult suicidal fat men who dress like women just to feel good about yourself

I'm not the one attempting suicide. Stay gay

yes,
also imo RISC-V is too shitty to ever run something good
even a old thinkpad can perform better

the future is the Power architecture,
but it's too expensive lol
rip

>also imo RISC-V is too shitty to ever run something good
'right now' does not mean 'ever'.

everyone laugh at the seething degenerate

POWER is a legacy housefire you only remember because it has an IBM logo on it.

I don't think we'll have soon something nice
But I hope!!

>legacy housefire
lol post some docs

I'm actually pro-life straight white male, but you know, keep on banging on that identity politics drum and pushing people towards degeneracy and suicide even though you claim to be against it

>pentium 4 tier TDP
>other than being appropriated by freetards as the only somewhat competitive thing with an Open Source™ stamp on the marketing material its only continued reason for existing is running shitty old AIX applications in vendor locked shops that are desperate to get rid of them
It’s not the future, it’s a dinosaur and a temporary holdover until RISC-V solutions become available.

why would I be against degenerates killing themselves?

oh, so you admit you are just bullying fat people then to feel good about yourself?

I know you're memeying but this is unironically how the average left moron operates.

Based bait

>I'm actually pro-life straight white male, but you know
Sure you are, hun. Sure you are.

>HONEYPOO
What's the deal with the infantile language on Jow Forums recently?

Unless you start making your own cpus and or new architectures than you aren't getting anywhere in this roadmap if you don't want to use 10 year old hardware. Another reason why X86 is a jewish monopoly that needs to needs replaced.

Fuck you Intel, Fuck you AMD.

nah I just bully them because they’re retarded, sounds like you’re just projecting

Truly free hardware won’t exist until personal nano-fabrication is a thing no matter what shitty instruction set it implements.

So long as everything is made behind closed doors by three big jewish megacorps, it’s the same shit whatever you choose.

The final redpill is not owning a phone. If you really need one for work you should be using a disposable flip phone with a removable battery. Social media is faggot shit. Games are for kids. Want music/podcasts? Get an mp3 player.

>RISC-V
Show me a single implementation with the full schematics released. There's not a single RISC-V chip available for purchase that I can see the designs of. RISC-V is an open source ISA, not a promise of open silicon. Open source silicon is a pipe dream for morons. You're better off with something well documented and used in sensitive applications, like ColdFire/m68k, MIPS, POWER, etc.

(nigger)
You queers who have invaded STEM are still coasting on the inertia of the wartime technological and medical advancements made by the Germans and a few Americans. Daily reminder that early computers were used for primitive encryption and range tables, not reddit. Fucking faggot.

Attached: zuse_konrad_2.jpg (340x399, 29K)

>smartphoning at all
zoomer

even less of a valid reason for bullying, only a retard would feel the need to belittle other retards, the only one projecting here is you

>not having the smallest, most advanced computer in your pocket with a dynamic IP
>not using prepaid
>not smart enough to figure it out

Attached: 1527598713789__01.jpg (804x830, 251K)

>sponsors brian lunduke
>sjw
are you really this surprised?

You're probably a black/mulatto, macbook-using, starbucks-customer faggot, with pink hair.
I have no idea why IT, CS and STEM in general have been filled with faggots and degenerates. "Right-wingers" are the reason you have a PC, Internet and an advanced society, you dump fuck. How stupid does one have to be to not recognize this? Learn history, or gtfo.

Attached: gay_pepe.jpg (474x474, 24K)

It is still pretty early on in its development. I'm sure it will continue to improve as time goes on. It seems like it is either already or almost competitive for the embedded space. Hopefully in couple of years it will be a viable alternative in the mobile and desktop space. I think one of the most exciting aspects of RISC-V is the prospect of an architecture that is viable and accessible for embedded, mobile, and personal computers.

what if i drop these blob sources on github, will i be praised or damned, or condemned...?

wtf I want to kill all fags now

Lol nobody is making garbage threads on how triggered they are about using good tech developed by reichtards. Shit like this is the product of fragile incels like yourself. Think your life through and get help.

Amazing how the fact that a project's developers happen to show some basic regard for their fellow humans makes some subset of Jow Forums denounce the project as the second coming of Satan.

t.suicidal fat man who dresses like a woman

to be fair, that's because the Jow Forums types don't actually make good tech, ever
just look at the string of terrible social media clones they tend to sit out every time they get kicked out of somewhere

to be fair, that's because the Jow Forums types don't actually make good tech, ever
just look at the string of terrible social media clones they tend to shit out every time they get kicked out of somewhere

Giving designated mentors and programs for faggots goes way beyond decnency besides there is no valid moral argument to keep homosexuals alive so idk that is like blatant aggression against human rights, dignity, equality and social justice. Hate and bigotry must end!

i dont give a shit abput sjw,
i wont be buying it because it is incredibly overpriced, antiquated, and not even completely free/libre/ open source

Fuck off back to your containment site.

Attached: 1547817560421.jpg (285x281, 26K)

>pro life
what a retard

>women can't even have their own day without trannies tying to butt in
lmao

I want Jow Forums to go back to Jow Forums and keep their retarded conspiracy theories to themselves

metaposting belongs in

Attached: 33863.png (225x350, 141K)

oh fuck off

based

>Its national women's day but fuck them their issues aren't important and they're not really people anyway. Instead by focusing purely on males pretending to be women...
These people aren't helping.

>smartphone

Attached: 1547229873489.png (2550x1650, 377K)

I cancelled my order the day I saw that post. Fuck purism.

This is actually incorrect. Setting the HAP bit makes absolutely no code run on the ME. You can even pass it an empty blob. They are stuck on seventh gen Intel as the newer stuff has this patched, though

who cares, if it works and is open source good enough for me, doesn't matter if the organization wants tranny developers, that's their homo prerogative

Attached: bircwlJ.jpg (269x369, 13K)

Since it's international woman's day, can we consider for a second women in arab lands and african lands where their genitals are mutiliated and they're stoned to death for showing ankle?

Good.

Attached: BfqDaKl.png (420x420, 156K)

>being this buttblasted over gender issues
>posting about your triggered feefees on social media
Can someone tell me what the actual difference is between Jow Forumsniggers and SJWs? Both groups seem like gigantic faggots.

Attached: 1549564439438.jpg (720x660, 58K)

what about rock64

>intel
dropped

Attached: 1533689228560.png (1140x937, 27K)

Well, have you tried not being retarded?

>Both groups seem like gigantic faggots.
they're both massively full of themselves, massive vocal minorities that don't understand how insufferable they are

>Can someone tell me what the actual difference is between Jow Forumsniggers and SJWs?
As far as I know Jow Forums doesn't go around commenting, what's the difference between spacejews and nightlight customization enthusiasts.

This is some really strong projection, my dude.