What colors and fonts do you use in your terminal, Jow Forums?

What colors and fonts do you use in your terminal, Jow Forums?

Pic related is my setup, using Fantasque Sans Mono and the Dracula color theme.

Attached: terminal.png (721x655, 265K)

Liberation Mono/base16-default

eighties from terminal sexy
liberation mono
fish dracula
st

Terminess
base16-material-darker

Attached: 1527385881203.png (478x584, 19K)

>colors

Default colors, default font
I'm not so retarded

>default colors
>default font
Apparently you are retarded because this is different across each distro, there is no "default"

yes

The default ones because I don't give a shit.

this

earthsong is the name of the colorscheme

Attached: Bildschirmfoto 2019-03-18 um 20.56.41.png (2560x1600, 833K)

That looks bretty gud.

Terminus + torte
>tfw terminus on 4k display

Attached: Capture.png (1042x987, 52K)

All Dracula Everything.

having haters is a good sign, thank (you)

gruvbox

Attached: s.png (239x44, 3K)

I like green

You are a haxxor?

solarized

Attached: solarized.png (603x364, 41K)

meme

>not using the default gnome-terminal of the default DE gnome
dejavu mono book
I use dejavu fonts for everything, they look great. I'm just testing this meme monochromatic colors. I think I'm going to just use watered down colors

Attached: 2019-03-18-17:08:00_1600x900.png (1600x900, 1.43M)

Based and redpilled

why is everyone on Jow Forums fuckin switching to dwm. That shit is autistic

almost as much as you.

I use 2bwm, though.

The default font because it doesn't support my font rotation meme. A light color schemes with a white background, its pleasant.

yeah, everyone should use i3

it's better than other tiling managers, i3 is very stupid to be honest. It's manual tiling

>telegram
You are aware Whatsapp non ironically is more secure and private than Telegram despite belonging to Facebook?

I hate auto tilers I don't get why people would use that carp with predefined layouts columns and rows like wtf.

bspwm I just split v and I get my vertical split regardless if it's row 1 or 1000000. I can even set the split ratio..

How do i do this in Windows Powershell

Iosevka, auto-generated color scheme based on wallpaper.

Solarized colors were always the ugliest shit due to its blue background I don't know how people can stand it. Change that shit to black and i'll probably look decent.

terminus+zenburn

>bspwm
now, that's autistic

bswpm is excellently designed from a technical perspective; boasting an incredibly small footprint while adhering strictly to Unix philosophy. Hotkeys are handled by a separate daemon and bspc (the primary method to control bspwm) handles communication with bspwm over a socket connection which is fantastic if you want to easily create a heavily scripted working environment. The main con is that it's geared more towards power users and lacks properly verbose documentation that people without scripting experience will have a hard time understanding.

I use i3 personally, my main gripe with it is that it does not equally distribute sizing when gaps are used. I have 3 horizontal splits, the last 2 splits are equally sized with each other. When I use gaps, the last horizontal split will have its width reduced in unequal proportion compared to the other 2 which makes it look messy.

I don't like botnets

Ubuntu monospace
Usually #333/666 background and like #ddd foreground or something