VirtualBox or pirated VMware Workstation?

VirtualBox or pirated VMware Workstation?

Attached: brsdvuo8oqm21.jpg (640x1181, 191K)

What do you need to do that you can't in the free workstation player?

>using oracle shit software
>ever

Multiple VMs

Yeah but it's hassle-free

If you're going to pirate VMWare, you may as well just use an evaluation version of ESXi. If you just want to dick around, VirtualBox is just fine.

libvirtd is your best bet.

For me, it's Proxmox and KVM./QemuA lot of sites use timers, an example would be a

Attached: 2019-03-18-173403_2579x1403_scrot.png (2579x1403, 266K)

I ran pirated WS12 Pro but have since switched to Virtualbox. It's nice getting updates after all

proxmox

vmware player can do multiple instances again
but no snapshots/exotic virtual network configs

VirtualBox OSE

qemu+kvm launched from service files for headless vps and vms with dedicated graphics cards and shell files to launch the vms that run with qxl,std, or vga graphics

Attached: Qemu_logo.svg.png (1280x407, 38K)

qemu

qemu

Not qemu, it is unnecessary and complex for shit performance.

>not using vnc
sorry to hear about your brain damage user

I tried it once and it was acting like a buggy piece of shit and half the functions I wanted it for didnt even work right.
Ive been meaning to try it again, but something about having remote connections to me vms sketches me out.

I'm sorry you're this disabled

It really depends on your needs

I use VMware for a windows 7 guest OS on my linux systems for some windows-only software. They use USB dongles for activation and VMware works flawlessly while VirtualBox just sits there.

VMWare Workstation.
It's ridiculous that Virtualbox STILL doesn't let you talk to the host unless you install a second, host only adapter.
VMWare, Hyper-V and even Parallels on fagOS do this right, yet Virtualbox doesn't.

Just use docker. Dock your dockers in your docker for better parallel encapsulation and load balancing with easy deployment. Kubernetes will revolutionize software development and provide a means to democratize the scaling of virtualization to developing industries.

I will 2nd proxmox, it's a beast and does more than ESXi or (((xen))).. it isn't the same as ESXi (baremetal?) but you can do virtualization and the snap packages (forget what they are called, whatever)

yeah proxomx calls them LXC I think, for like app images? Like I can instantiate a LAMP server or GNU social server or an Arch or Gentoo install with a template
I've been using it for helping my pentest class in college move along because we got shafted for our lab and cannot into VMs that don't get baleeted every night.