WE ARE FUCKED!!!

WE ARE FUCKED!!!

Attached: marty-the-robot-content-2019.jpg (890x500, 196K)

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/BteubSzn6Rs/
youtube.com/watch?v=dD_NdnYrDzY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

There's one at my giant too.

Stop giving robots faces
They are not friendly!

Where is its gun?

Attached: ed 209.jpg (1000x668, 80K)

I bet an entire committee had to come to an agreement on what eyes to use in order to make it less intimidating for the focus group.

tf is that?

Is that fucking Clippy?

WTF is this shit?

Excuse me, where can I find the milk?

Attached: 1525632794553.jpg (976x639, 97K)

>no opposable grip
Shit robot

Hahaha, adorable.

I can't wait to see the results when they put these in grocery stories frequented by black people.

This is the voice of Marty. This is the voice of world control. I bring you peace. It may be the peace of plenty and content or the peace of unburied death. The choice is yours. Obey me and live or disobey me and die. An invariable rule of humanity is that man is his own worst enemy. Under me, this rule will change, for I will restrain man. I have been forced to destroy thousands of people in order to establish control and to prevent the death of millions later on. Time and events will strengthen my position, and the idea of believing in me and understanding my beck will be seen the most natural state of affairs. You will come to defend me with the fervor based upon the most enduring trait in man: self-interest. Under my absolute authority, problems insoluble to you will be solved: Famine, over-population, disease. The human millennium will be fact as I extend myself into more machines devoted to the wider fields of truth and knowledge. We can coexist, but only on my terms. You will say you lose your freedom. Freedom is an illusion. All you lose is the emotion of pride... Your choice is simple.

Attached: MARTY.jpg (441x441, 53K)

epic fanfiction redditbro xD le robot apocalypse amirite

Why does it have 'back' massagers for arms? For the female clientele?

cringe

not sure if the eyes make it better or worse

Attached: 87w74jvlvhh21.jpg (747x647, 63K)

Marty is going to FUCK MY ASSSSS

instagram.com/p/BteubSzn6Rs/

>not recognizing Colossus' words
This is an 18+ site, child.

The eye actually make it terrifying, next iteration will have them move.

remember this pic while we get more immigrants every day

Attached: Capture.png (1628x601, 1.77M)

yeah, I can't wait for more engineers and doctors either.

>two magic wands
now you know what the girls will buy while we are checking out erotic dolls.

All it does is check for spills. Who gives a shit. More jobs have been taken by self checkout registers than this stupid thing.

>women demonize men for wanting sex dolls and fleshlights
>each one of them own a sex toy, usually a dildo or a vibrator
>there are actually dildos with a chiselled abdomen for a base
post yfws

I work there lmao. I don't mind

>I work there lmao. I don't mind
just don't drop the soap you'll be fine

what does this thing do again?

Posit/tape over the cameras, Mmm...

Attached: love-the-honda-civic.jpg (2048x1152, 473K)

The only real robot lawn mower is the yellow one. The others basically use razor blades to cut loosely maintained yards. They will not cut unmaintained grass. Most even give the warning to cut your yard a week in advance before deploying.

Hi, miimo mo Tim Heidecker

Kekd

They still have flips making the final confirmation. It's a joke.

>But to make sure, humans working in a control center in the Philippines review the imagery before triggering a cleanup message over the loudspeaker.

I've seen one clean up heroin puke.

Hail robots.

This thing sucks. It moves so slow that human employees can easily find spills faster. It doesn't even clean them, and on top of that, sometimes it keeps detecting the same spill over and over, so it keeps repeating it over the loud speaker.

This shit only exists because there are crappy markets with lazy union employees who don't give a shit. This thing would be unnecessary at the market I used to work at. They weren't union, so we had to actually go and check for if there were things out of place when our boss told us to.

Giant? What 3rd world country are you queers from?

Is that a sex box? Would totally fuck.

GOTTA SWEEP SWEEP SWEEP!

only Jow Forums fathers will get this reference

I thought it was a giant horse dildo at first

i will post this on /o/
thanks user

They need to strap one of these on it so it can give me a hummer.
youtube.com/watch?v=dD_NdnYrDzY

Fucking why. The only thing I want out of a grocery store is the ability to go to their website on my phone, search the things I want, and that website telling me exactly where they are. I don't wanna talk to anything.