Does anyone else have severe OCD? It's maddening

Does anyone else have severe OCD? It's maddening.
>sneeze
>some of it gets on my expensive keyboard
>"these are tainted now, I have to get new ones"
>actually spend money on new devices because i can't stand the thought of anything i own being impure as a result of my own carelessness

>get sweaty at my computer
>sweat soaks into my headphones
>"well these headphones are ruined now"

This shit is fucking exhausting and I'm wasting too much money to have a perfect, pure setup

Attached: 1548111270900.jpg (382x382, 40K)

you dont have ocd. you have AUTISM

see a doctor

They have washable keyboards. Headphones replace the cups and clean the rest.

find a therapist or lrn2clean things, after a quick wash and some compressed air all my shit looks new again

Just use some light shampoo on your cups and mousepads, shampoo is great for cleaning fabrics, massage it in and then let them dry for a day.

Nigga buy some disinfectant wipes and also try wrapping some socks around your headphone cups. Also, learn to cover your mouth when you sneeze/cough. Goddamn, have some common sense.

disinfecting things you cough on is not common sense, it's OCD

I have severe OCD OP. My OCD isn't about sanitation tho. It's about perfectionism.

Find shortcuts. Figure out a way to make your brain stop when you start spiraling.

Trust, I've been dealing with it for years. One day I made the decision that if I -don't- want to do something, I won't, and I'll just get over myself. Yo u can do it too, user. Just make a promise to yourself and stick with it.

Don't let this shit control you.

learn to clean your shit
didn't your mother teach you to wipe your ass when u poo?
preferably with water
its the same thing with your stuffs.

Hello friend
I had to get a new keyboard/monitor and because a fly made it's way into my bedroom and I didn't know if it landed on my stuff. I understand your plight.
My current keyboard is waterproof so I can clean it when necessary though.
I have actually reduced my OCD intensity by buying used electronics and cleaning them because I know I'll never be able to fully sanitize them the way I like

Do you buy a new toilet after every time you dump a shit and it gets smeared on it?
Clean or learn tricks to prevent stuff from getting dirty, also buy products that easily allow you to open them for cleaning, or that have parts easy to replace.

That's not OCD that's autism.

FPBP.

Attached: 1466096708564.jpg (600x400, 29K)

>accumulate thick layer of gunk on mouse and keyboard and headphones
>monitor is covered in fine splatter
>ball hair and crumbs fill key gaps
>copious amounts of snot crust on the desk
>months old sweets box with a mound of teabags in it burying chocolate wraps
>never bother cleaning anything
>not giving a fuck at all
>tfw someone is freaked over a tiny bit of pristine factory condition inevitably soiled
Feels smug man.

Attached: images.jpg (225x225, 6K)

you got the right thought process

you should really, really see a doctor

Don't feel too bad user, I killed 3 Phones after trying to clean them with disinfectant after dropping them on the floor.

this is what conditions where there haven't been crisis or a war does lol

what

get some isopropyl alcohol and clean your things with it it's will kill all bacteria :3

No it's OCD. Often time mistaken for autism by normalfags

Spotting an autist 101

If that's not OCD then explain what OCD is.

OCD is low-functioning autism. Like autism but without the benefits.

Attached: 1475640197826.png (3388x3638, 280K)

This. Don't get me started on the state of my xbox 360 controllers from when I was a teenager.

Ya, that is insane. Do you also skin yourself if bacteria and your own "ugly" sweat, mucus and so on come into contact with your body?

I excessively clean my keyboard and acrylic cover multiple times a week because of this shit OP, I know the feel. I take off each cap, maintaining organization, use a clean toothbrush with some dish soap getting into every nook and cranny, then rinse, dry making sure they are covered to prevent dust, then I prepare a hydrogen peroxide bath placing each key in an organized fashion one by one into the solution, blast it with my UV setup, and remove them after 10 hours or so, during the wait, I am sure to wash the frame with a hydrogen peroxide based cleaning gel, going at it intently with a different toothbrush. I use Isopropyl alcohol under the place where the keys are to be set and make sure everything is vacuumed out to prevent dust, as for the acrylic shroud that I keep placed over my keys while not in use, I use a 3M 3 step acrylic polishing/scratch remover kit, and buff it until it shines. After the 10 hours are over I place each key back, drying each off with a CO2 canister.

It's not perfect but it is good enough if you forgot to use hand sanitizer after each hour of use, or before you use your keyboard.