>He's not an accountant

OH NO NO NO NO. Imagine having to work with basedboys doing retarded code monkey shit when you could have a fulfilling career being a forensic accountant and BTFOing criminals and frauds.

LOL just LOL

Accountants and Actuaries > Data Scientist >>>>>>> code monkey

btw accountants won't be automated, just those accountant clerks which is basically a wagie tier career that only requires a high school diploma

Attached: 61824884.jpg (480x371, 68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

uwaterloo.ca/statistics-and-actuarial-science/current-undergraduate-students/admission-requirements
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Imagine being a deluded larper. You're worse than all those stupid mathfags who think they will get 300k starting.

retard. Enjoy working with pajeets while I work with finance chads. Btw being a CPA is a much more stable career and you won't get whored about my Mark Zuckershit and fired after one year.

Nobody gets fired at Facebook, and even then, who the fuck cares about a career when you have enough to retire after 5 years.

Lmao you won't be able to retire after 5 years, retard. Maybe as an actuary but not as a pfffft a pffft I'm sorry I can't- pfffft A CODE MONKEY BWAHAHAHAHA

btw I can tell you're a NEET. Nobody retired after 5 years from an entry level job. Literally no one except brainlets want to work for FAANG because they just whore you out for a few years then dump you when you're no longer useful

I guarantee you that a brainlet codemonkey working at FAANG makes more than you.

lol no. And if I wanted I could go to law school and become a tax attorney. Meanwhile you're fucked and will be relegated to codemonkeying until you retire at 70

btw how do you even enjoy CS? It's so fucking boring. Pure math is interesting but CS is mind numbingly boring. Literal roasties are now coding, that's how bad it is

I'll be retired by the time you graduate law school. Enjoy 10 years of bitch work until you make partner.

being at the bottom of the chain has it's perks because you get to be a ghost

You'll be automated too, retard.
Just wait; it is only the beginning of Hell.

Attached: __original_drawn_by_kaisen_chuui__2dcad848a9b2bace313e42b26f822b18.jpg (700x921, 117K)

>BONGTODDLERS BTFO
>NO NO NO NO
>SATANIA SAVE US
>OH NO NO NO NO.
Who the fuck is raiding Jow Forums?

Shut the fuck up loser. AI should be outlawed and every nation should agree to ban AI like in the Dune novels. AI is gonna destroy capitalism. Why the fuck are nerds even continuing this AI bullshit? Just fucking stop

I'd rather be rules by AI than greedy humans.

Your tears are delicious :p

Brought to you by DeepMind Technologies™

Attached: 1550765011206.jpg (1280x946, 262K)

my job is literally to automate away people like you

>accountant
"Huh huh. Looks like you're $15 below your budget. Why do people always over estimate their needs?"
The most zealous power hungry after sys admins who want you to beg upon them for asking to install a library "hurr durr you should make a written request detailing why you need that for. I'm responsible if you misuse it, you known~~~"

As for accounting, I do mine in ledger CLI within emacs, like a Chad

you know all you CS cucks will be replaced too, right? You're basically gonna live off of just UBI in the future while a few will be super rich. The middle class will completely vanish.

I fucking hate this AI meme. I chose to study accounting and everyday in the back of my mind and dread these robot fucks that might take my job in 10-20 years. I don't know how all the reddit fucks on some meme obsure nerd futurology subreddit accept AI. It's rarted JUST MAKE IT STOP PLEASE GOD PLEASE JUST NUKE THE AI. WE DON'T NEED IT PLEASE WHY

Actuaries with financial/programming skills btfo every career path that exists

Fuck you kid. Real accountants and not clerks will probably always have a job. There is a human element to accounting and until AI gets good at that we'll always have a job

Am I only one thinking that most based field is physics?
A science to understand world around us. What's more based than this can be?
Accountant, programmer, sysadmin, devops, etc etc etc...
All this shit is meaningless, just a way to survive in a society
But physics gives you knowledge!

Attached: ART.jpg (1641x2048, 335K)

inv?

I thought it was pure math. Btw bros I want to become an actuary with programming skills. I'm gonna start community college soon and eventually transfer to University of Waterloo.

At CC should I study math or CS?

Mathematics.

You'll die with us, lmao.
>while a few will be super rich
You're implying UBI won't be automated and the world government won't make rich people illegal instead of AI because the latter is worth more than the former.

kaksoipiste deh deh deh deh deh deh

A mathematics degree with some programming experience. If you have a mathematics degree, people assume you're a fucking genius.

My dad got his degree in accounting

>But physics gives you knowledge!
But not a job, ever.
lmao
Math

Then after CC and if I get into waterloo should I take actuary science? That was my plan but still worried

Yeah, unless that uni has some major pre-requirements that you'll have to take in order to declare it.
I'll give it a read.

Mathbros represent.
Cringe.

Attached: 1552008846741.jpg (640x640, 103K)

What is an actuary?

it's basically measurement and management of risk and uncertainty. Like how likely a dude is to die or something

Mathematics is like a language to understand physics. I think that physics is more based.
>not a job, ever. lmao
You still gonna die, who the fuck gonna care about your riches when you're dead?

Fuck high paying job, I'd better be wageslave eating homeless cum, and enjoy doing it, than convince myself that I like my job, and not because of pay.

>uwaterloo.ca/statistics-and-actuarial-science/current-undergraduate-students/admission-requirements
Yes, there is definitely some major requirements that you need to complete just like the transfers in the U.S and as if you were doing your first 2 years there.
Just do them if your CC can do them as well; research your CC and see if they got it because if not then you'll have to move out of that place.

The page might seem intimidating since there is a lot of verbosity, but just read and understand carefully and you're in.
>You still gonna die, who the fuck gonna care about your riches when you're dead?
I'm going to hide them and do the hardest treasure map in the whole history of humanity for shits and giggles.

Also, the smartest men earn big and still enjoy their jobs without any kind of coping or trying to convince themselves that they like it.
lmao

Attached: __nelson_azur_lane_drawn_by_amibazh__fdc1d164ea056fd7a957cf4d5266eebd.jpg (569x877, 184K)

>smartest men earn big and still enjoy their jobs
You're probably talking about Jeff Bezos, Mark Zuckerberg, Steve Jobs, Larry Page, Sergey Brin etc
lmao
Thomas Edison to you, probably is all time smartest scientist, just like Steve Jobs

Imagine not knowing you can point your phone at something to identify it already. You won't have a job in 20years unless you're cheaper

>Mathematics is like a language to understand physics.
No, it is the language to understand physics. You clearly aren't very good at physics.

Did I implied otherwise? Your statement, however, sounds like mathematic's only purpose is to explain physics.
I tried to avoid this implication.

>start in CS
>it feels more like French class than Math class
>Econ seduces me with muhh game theory
>find out it is actually more employable and better paying
feels good man. the only programming language you need is R.

funfact: your ability to network is 100x nore important than what your major is in. This is why smug autistic CS kiddies dont stand a chance

>there's a human element to counting numbers

>t.zoomer