>be me
>be dalek
>live aboard starship
>be gunner
>operate ship's secondary cannons 8 hours a shift
>have 4 hours of guard duty after that
>measly 2 hours of downtime
>secretly fucking hate my species and its insanity
>plan on betraying it and giving away crucial intel to the Doctor ( i hear she's a waifu now)
>hope on getting time lord pussy then

any advice lads? My ship is scheduled to make a big assault on Earth at a time the Doctor would be on it. It'll be my only chance.

>also AMA

Attached: dalek.jpg (500x665, 181K)

Based

Based

Based

ok but who are you quoting

Based and Dalekpilled

Based

Nobody...?

Exterminate yourself

Your a dalek retard
You can process information at up to 50 times the speed of a human
Think up your own goddamn plan

Yeah, but the thing is i'm not really solid on how human romance works.

If you do bang the Doctor, can you please post her nudes here?

Sabotage the ship to force an emergency landing on Earth. Forewarn the doctor.

Attached: 20181129_181434.jpg (239x268, 60K)

...Why? Okay, i guess.

I don't think i could manage that. I'd probably get either exterminated or captured, then have my deviant personality uncovered by torture. I'll see, though. I'd rather die than live like this. This is hell.

>be me
>special weapons dalek
>blow shit up all day
>get my dick sucked by davros' whore wife
feels good man

Attached: 2857688.jpg.square-true_maxheight-285_size-285.jpg (285x285, 14K)

I want to see her sexy Time Lord titties

Starting my gunnery shift now, guys. I can keep a channel open here.

Do you ever jerk off at work?

No. Masturbation is harmful to my physiology, and besides that would get cum all inside my shell. I've tried it before. It fucking stinks for a week until my shell gets sent to the automated cleaning lines.

Gross. What do you eat? Do you eat? Where do your shits go?

>hate my species
ummm i thought it wasnt a real species but just cyborg aliens who collect any specimen that shows aptitude for anything and can even have people work for them as one of them against their will with sensory manipulation

it was in 1 of those episodes back when they had a better cast with that chick who kept showing up as different people. she was a dalek who thought she was still a human who was trapped in some place with daleks

anyways original daleks are almost extinct replaced by mostly other species converted to daleks

I'm fed a nutrient paste through my shell that's directly injected into my veins. My waste is directly sucked out of my body by my shell as well.

We're basically the same anyway.

Gross.