Christchurch

Wait a minute...
I'ms not so goods with technologies, but how could he live stream the events with his GoPro? Did he ask the Mosque for their wifi first before shooting them up? Or did he run in blazing with a long ethernet cable? How come he couldn't affor a 4k GoPro they are real cheap?!
If Facebook compresses live streams like that what's the point of live streaming in 2019?

Or did he just upload the footage before getting arrested?

Attached: 1552981602332.jpg (1200x800, 156K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gopro.com/help/articles/block/getting-started-with-live-streaming
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Damnatio_memoriae.
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

watch the video

cellular network

Can you even live stream directly from a GoPro?

Yes.
gopro.com/help/articles/block/getting-started-with-live-streaming

He streamed it over his phone's cellular network. Live streaming from a GoPro to Facebook is limited to 720p only even though the camera itself can record up to 4K 60fps.

You could have googled that yourself.

He used the 5G connection of his phone. Ban assault 5G now.

The madman also carried what looked to be 3 or more guns on his person.

For YEARS I have been wondering why mass shooters don't do this e.g. the Vegas shooter spending 30 sweet seconds to reload his rifle

why are they obscuring his face?

because the guy in court is not the guy who shot up the mosque.
the guy who shot up the mosque is back in tel aviv getting his cut cock sucked by Eliora

And you idiots said 5G was useless...

To not let him get famous for his actions like Breivik

>we could have high quality 4k 60fps if 5g was rolled out earlier
WE NEED 5G NOW BEFORE ((GOVERNMENT)) FIGURE OUT HOW TO STOP MASS SHOOTINGS

Attached: 1552634888494.jpg (1600x1067, 227K)

they want to actually punish the guy and not make him a martyr of the beta uprising.

cause he isn't muslim

Attached: 11137448-6821647-This_photo_released_by_Utrecht_police_shows_Turkish_born_G_kman_-m-84_1552915791679 (962x1111, 119K)

theres a terrible trend of ''no fame'' and whatnot, which really actually goes against it

The weirdest thing about that is that the Vegas shooter had 23 firearms in his hotel room, yet bother with reloading rather than use all the guns first. Of course, that whole case is strange, and we still don't have an official motive for the attack.

>For YEARS I have been wondering why mass shooters don't do this e.g. the Vegas shooter spending 30 sweet seconds to reload his rifle
Because criminals are, for the most part, not very smart. Anyone with the intelligence and means to commit a crime will usually be able to earn a much better living just doing legitimate work. The few times someone is both smart AND a criminal, are the times they end up successful and infamous like Ted Kaczynski.

he used a service called live4. use google, computer illiterate.

his adrenaline likely was pumping like mad, he probably couldn’t think straight.

Do you realize it's not 2005 anymore and people can stream video on a 4G cell connection?

New Zealand should ban GoPro and 5G clearly they are terrorist tech.

how are you on Jow Forums and never heard of a hotspot?

QAnon boomer unaware of cellular networks is on the case guys

You wouldn't believe how many absolute room temp iq retards we have here
Some of them even use windows!

Attached: 1549155458138.gif (500x625, 1.78M)

It's an attempt at en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Damnatio_memoriae.

There exists a 4K version, the police have it. It probably shows the second shooting too, because I think you can have it configured to record and stream simultaneously

Attached: Screenshot_20190319-121443_Chrome.jpg (1440x2960, 1.69M)

>LEAVE FACEBOOK BRITNEY ALONE

no one is allowed to question Fuckbook Live or the Cellular Network.

these are political subjects and belong in Jow Forums.

no I don't believe that

>Anyone with the intelligence and means to commit a crime will usually be able to earn a much better living just doing legitimate work.
The Vegas shooter had lot's of money and the Kiwi had a decent job. Definitely no money problems. They just were upset with tthe direction of social discourse.

>his adrenaline likely was pumping like mad, he probably couldn’t think straight.
this. Like Tarrant forgot to use his bombs even though they were right there. But these were humans who had never done shit like this before. They were completely empty headed from the adrenaline.

>I DONT KNOW HOW MY PHONE WORKS AND GACEBOOK LIVE IS BAE

>LOOK AT ME SHOOT PEOPLE BRITNEY I AM FAMOUS NOW

Zuck made money from it for every ad posted on any page hosting it.

>visible cuffs
spoiler that shit. it's a blue board.

How did this guy get arrested anyway? He give himself up willingly?

Attached: 1513523539551.jpg (1012x1432, 905K)

He wanted to be taken alive so he could see the aftermath and see if what he predicted in his manifesto would be accurate (hint: it was)

He Moves even Here.
Netherlands is having a heyday in discussing the retaliatory attack from their fellow, and there's scant news about Germany. In fact, has anyone even heard from any Germans today?

why you always lying

Ask on stackoverflow

Id like to thank the jannies for not censoring/deleting threads related to this event, the tech side of this has to be hashed out. Normally I say fuck the jannies but good job.

Seconded as a lookieloo.
I'd also like to know more about getting old archives of tweets. My dumb boomer ass only screencapped after noticing that one was deleted.

Read it has to do with NZ law protecting defendants identities during a trial.
A better question is why do Kiwis dress their defendants up in potato sacks during court hearings? Is this standard operating procedure?

Attached: 1510688970832.jpg (1600x1600, 88K)

You're not fooling anyone
This garbage thread isn't about technology

>In Japan, if someone is photographed or filmed while handcuffed, their hands have to be pixelated if it is used on TV or in the newspapers. This is because Kazuyoshi Miura who had been arrested brought a successful case to court arguing that being pictured in handcuffs implied guilt, and had prejudiced the trial.
hmm

>but how could he live stream the events with his GoPro?
as this question has been answered the second question remains: why did the live stream stop? He continued his rampage, probably still thinking he was live. So what happened there? Did he not pay his phone bill?

Attached: mossad.jpg (1080x1323, 917K)

I have unlimited 4G high speed internet on my phone, which I often use for my laptop when I'm out of the house.

he was traveling at high speed when it cut off he could have turned a corner and something jostled it was hectic. Just guessing of course

>This garbage thread isn't about technology

of course it isn't. any forum where the hard questions appear that shed light on technology crimes.. or at least allude to it - must be moved to Jow Forums the junk mail board where threads disappear faster than your happiness on Jow Forums.

shut up, nerd.

sam fucking hyde, the absolute mad lad strikes again

Congrats: you're retarded.

Just fuck off already

He has to be stopped

>switch to your other weapon it's faster than reloading!

you sound slow

He can't keep getting away with it.

Attached: laughing anime girls lucky star.gif (500x280, 2.16M)

I'm thinking it was either:
>technical issue
>he's a perfectionist and wanted to end the stream after the first attack went well - didn't want to risk fucking the second one up and ruining a video he knew would be seen by millions
>he knew the feds would be watching the stream by now and wanted to hide his location

king of the hill

OP, the average clueless fa/g/got

>this thread is still up
>faggots are still bumping it
the absolute state of nu-Jow Forums

the ace of spades in the deck- samir al hajid

"Official motive"? are you dumb?

This incident will mean the end of our beloved Jow Forums(nel). It's sad that rather than addressing the real issues, society chooses to continue to cast blame on people instead of the system. We're stuck in a feedback loop that feeds itself perpetually and resolves nothing.Nothing positive will ever come of this as long as things continue this way.

Yeah, this is a good question. Facebook said no one reported the stream even though it had been viewed by 4,000 people by the time it had been shut down. lel

One report I read said they had to remove 1.5 million reposts.

kek

Oh, sweet, could you link me to where the official motive is stated? Because as I understand it it's (still) "under investigation".

user is talking about reports not reposts