What's the ThinkPad of phones?

What's the ThinkPad of phones?

Attached: Original-Oneplus-One-64GB-One-plus-one-64GB-4G-FDD-LTE-Mobile-Phone-Cellphone-Snapdragon801-Quad.jpg (640x640, 91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

forum.xda-developers.com/xiaomi
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Motorola

Attached: 1538792920437.png (477x359, 250K)

blackberry

Attached: 1548785628148.jpg (500x500, 93K)

raspberry pi with simcard

LITERALLY THO

Nokia was, sorta. There are no real business class phones anymore, everything is made as a shitposting box.

Samsung Galaxy S3.

Google/LG Nexus 5.
A Galaxy S3 is fine too.

Attached: 1551201413310.jpg (640x499, 70K)

Lg v20

Cat

Attached: S41-885x968.png (885x968, 426K)

Energizer is the ThiccPad of phones

Galaxy Note 4 or LG V20

>ThinkPad of phones
it should be a snapdragon based processor with removable battery and micro sd card slot. 16:9 resolution are also welcome

No, that's the toughbook of phones

Motorola or increasingly Xiaomi because of its root friendly development

Nokia? Their phones are durable + Android One supported

rpi + gsm

Attached: 1553000570453.jpg (2459x1801, 2.59M)

how is xiaomi? I'm unironically afraid that I'll be feeding the chinese spies information.

great machines, cheap and fast with latest soc , just root them if you are afraid, they all can have bootloader unlocked, tbqh it isn't the Chinese you have to worry about.

Don't fall for cia nigger propaganda

BlackBerry

Our collection agencies aren't any better.

Am I able to toss burner gsm cards into it if I need to?

motorola and lg
>repairable
>5000mAh+ batteries
>durable
>affordable
>rootable
>lots of ports (dual sim, sd card, 3.5mm jack)
>don't fuck the customer in the ass

of course, global versions are unlocked, I'm on a poco it's fucking comfy

thinkpad with voip

what the fuck kinda cyberpunk lifestyle are you wrapped up in? are you cereal killer?

Is there a decent resource for sorting through their pile of shit to get to the decent ones?

A ThinkPad with a SIM card.

Librem 5 and Pine Phone will probably be. The current answer: All garbage and not even close to a ThinkPad. Their parts aren't easily replaceable. Muh battery doesn't count.

Redmi note 4.

iphone with external battery case

Correct answer if referring to business use

Unfortunate reality is that there is no good equivalent.
Thinkpads are awesome because they are cheap, durable, reliable, and modular as far as laptops go. They also have a very broad range of software support, so you can pick from many different operating systems.
There are, however, no android phones that are cheap while still offering decent performance, AND have good choice of software.
Just go and look at the official lineage devices.There are very few devices on that list and most of them are either very expensive flagships or very cheap and low performance budget phones.

>PinePhone
Neat, didn't know about this one. Thanks user, I'll be keeping my eye on this.

forum.xda-developers.com/xiaomi
i suggest getting a pocophone f1 you won't pay more than 250

Attached: phonephag.png (2246x1080, 2.81M)

I would say follow the zero phone project, which is an open source gsm phone that runs on linux. Can tether to other devices, and make phone calls. That's it.

This, Jow Forums series

Lenovo obviously. Same company.

N900

someone post the wojak

Attached: 1552796900645.png (707x786, 126K)

there isn't one. now kill ys

OnePlus phones

nokia

the nexus 4

Galaxy S3 because it runs the Android equivalent of Libreboot

Yep. My Motorola phone survived so much and the only reason the screen cracked on mine was from a magnet accident. Using a Samsung phone now and there is no way this phone could survive what a Motorola phone can. You don't even need a case for Motorola phones.

whether you like it or not

Attached: JUMP822BA.jpg (3425x2920, 1.48M)

Imagine being this much of a niggerslut

>
bullshit. Even when I had a flip phone those fuckers broke open like fortune cookies

tiling wm on android? wm on android?
what did i miss?

yes, i'd call it that. sadly about a year ago the sim slot of mine died, what got me using my fathers old oneplus x which is much worse to be honest

Attached: yayisureshowedthem.jpg (1220x1092, 187K)

Our company gets everyone any phone they want...just fear years ago most or all females got the iphone...now nobody is using that crap

is your company putting spyware on their employees phones? Asking because it's like that in many companies

Was gonna say G4 Play specifically but, yeah, Moto.

AJHAAJXVCJDS LOOK MOM I REPLIED TO EVERYONE AGAIN!!!!!

Attached: its u.gif (307x343, 22K)

htc hd2
iphone se

This bad boy

Attached: index.jpg (253x199, 9K)

There's no such thing. The industry as a whole has adopted planned obsolescence and its rather quick. Phones don't survive more than 4 years. When the good ThinkPads were made, the kikes didn't have their fingers in everyone's business.

Attached: mmexport1552973838933.png (618x749, 510K)

>4.0 IPS LCD display
Yikes