This kills the boomer

>this kills the boomer

Attached: 123435667868.jpg (775x500, 167K)

This would not like the hilly areas of my yard and fall over constantly.

Well it's only working up to 22 degree leaning slopes. So that's that.

Yeah , can be tough enough at times with a normal riding mower.

Those are shit though.

>grandpa buys one
>fencing in his lawn with pavement stones takes more effort than another five years of mowing the lawn

>always have to mow lawn
>move out
>dad buys one of those
fuck you too dad

That's the whole point of the boomer mower meme. They do it because they enjoy it.
Stores also killed home farming and hunting, but people still grow their own veggies or go hunting, because they like it.

I'm not a boomer and because it's a riding mower I don't really hate it, infact it really was my first driving lesson. Push mowers , yeah those can go fuck themselves.

eh, i mow with a cheap push mower just to get 3-5k steps in (i have a big yard) and get some sun. parents find it hard to mow now so i do their yard too. i have too much free time though

>Leaving the trimmings on the lawn
Not gonna make it

Lazy fuckwad.

>oh no I can't walk through the yard for an hour once a month

That's good though because they compose and give nutrients back to the soil. But feel free to keep removing trimmings and drenching your lawn in expensive fertilizer in their place, you dumb fucking boomer.

Would take longer than an hour if I used a push mower, not just laziness it's the size of it.

notOP but , yeah I'm sure that's fine for smaller amounts but big piles of it do in fact fuck up spots.

>add a monster sticker
>paint the wheels green
>Boomer_Uptade.exe

Attached: vi0tu092lyd11.png (1040x920, 490K)

You're not supposed to collect it and then dump it in one place. It just falls down continuously.

> Push mowers , yeah those can go fuck themselves
yeah, other user is on the money. you're lazy as fuck.
> it's the size of it.
i'm reaching middle age and can still mow 1/4 acre with a push mower without too much physical effort. only time i stop is to add more fuel and remove the catcher. there's no excuse for you, fat faggot.

this steals the mexican day laborer job

I keep wondering about that.
Are people that lazy that would rather pay a spic to mow their lawns than to do it themselves? I do it as a stress relief, and I learned it from my dad. Guess there is some true to the boomer meme. I don't like Monster energy drinks.

>live across the street from a city park
>the city cuts my lawn
kekats

>I don't like Monster energy drinks.
When you're a little older, you'll learn to appreciate the finer things in life.

>1/4 acre

Attached: 264534543.jpg (680x320, 68K)

This model is marketed in Italy as "Ambrogio" which is an old timey stereotypical butler name. Cracks me up every time.
My friend has one, it seems to work really well, his garden is mostly "hilly" with a lot of olive trees. He hardly uses the regular lawnmower at all. Grass is cut well too.
Husquarna is a good brand, but after all I am still not sure if I would use one myself.

Not him, but the yard I grew up with took 3-4 hours to mow with a riding mower. Not everyone lives in suburbia.

You should mulch for the first couple of cuts after winter

>No weapons on it to kill other robots
Lamest entry to Robot Wars yet

wouldnt a riding mower fuck up the lawn with its wheels at such a steep angle?

This is a good product for medium sized suburban lawns

Only if the ground is wet still you can get stuck. Funny enough this happened to me once.

this thing will kill small children and dogs

best post itt