Can any other mouse rival this?

Can any other mouse rival this?

Attached: wmo.jpg (969x1497, 131K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/MouseReview/comments/b1hc5c/sensor_difference_between_g400_vs_mx518_legendary/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

yes, the variant with side buttons.

worse shape

I just re-bought this mouse a few days ago after my other one broke
This will be my 4th one

The shape is the best ever, and the sensor is high quality

bought a new in box one a few weeks ago. i'm hoarding them

Plenty. Technology has moved on in the past 17 years you know.
It's still a okay mouse though.

>Blocks the path

Attached: 81wIpPvPT8L._SX425_.jpg (425x319, 11K)

>subjective feelings
not an argument, handlet.

Switched to an ergonomic "vertical" mouse before the inflammation in my wrist could turn into full blown CTS. It took some getting used to, but now I don't ever want to go back to regular mice. Plus it keeps my coworkers from fucking with my computer.

>keeps my coworkers from fucking with my computer
Switch to Dvorak or another ergo layout
And you should be locking your computer whenever you walk away from it anyway

My OG MX518 died a couple months ago. The bit of wire connecting to the base of the mouse (top, really) eventually gave out. Might do a cable mod but I'm not good at repairs.

I'm German, use a German keyboard with US Intl layout. That's enough, in combination with the mouse they don't know how to grip.
I lock it most of the time, but not all the time.

I should really start a prank war by fucking with their computers in minor ways; they never lock theirs. Like the old "screenshot of desktop as background and hide icons" trick.

They did just make a new version could just buy that one?

Is there any major difference between the (new) G400 and the MX518? All the threads I'm able to find are from when the G400 was originally sold before the new one.
reddit.com/r/MouseReview/comments/b1hc5c/sensor_difference_between_g400_vs_mx518_legendary/
I did find this which basically just says "hero sensor good".

"best mouse" is subjective to begin with dummy

I have one and it stops working randomly due to the cheap excuse for strain relief where the cord meets the mouse. It also has no weight to it. I've switched over to a Dell mouse I found at the thrift store. They break too, but at least they have some degree of substance.

wtf are you doing to your mice i've seen 20 year old wmo's still being used at libraries and colleges

that mouse has been depreciated for YEARS mate

Attached: 1e8.jpg (165x115, 5K)

perfection can't depreciate

I have no idea I still use an old mx518 never had anything else in... many many years. Would love to get the new version if it's on par or even better than the original.

Mx510
Or this
Just replace cable I did it and my mx518 from a ut2k4 lan I came in 3rd at still works

Angle snapping is off by default in new one
@op get a zowie fk2

>Jow Forums
>using a traditional mouse and not a trackball
>clean shaven no-neckbeard detected

I'm liking my G.Skill mouse. All Aluminum construction, comfy adjustable palm rest.

Attached: IMG_20190320_014837.jpg (3120x4160, 1.69M)

>snaps your angle