Oh no no no no

Oh no no no no

Attached: Screenshot_20190319-113015_Chrome.jpg (1080x1170, 257K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tesla_Roadster_(2008)
twitter.com/AnonBabble

WHAT
THE
FUCK

Attached: 1553020326299.jpg (1080x1170, 172K)

THE CURRY FUCKING STATE OF A FUCKING JOURNALISM
A FUCKING FUTURE
A FUCKING WEB X

your white overlords, jamal.

Autism and low IQ don't go too well together, huh?

Attached: 1543601048060-0.jpg (613x533, 107K)

They build shit lke this and the webdev code monkeys still call themselves "programmers," so pathetic

go back to le reddit amirite bros?

how did no one else expect this? remember when apple hid the notch with the black wallpaper when they announced it? They did the same thing with the fold, with this empty black space in the middle of the butterfly. obviously there was going to be a crease

Attached: galaxy-fold-live-shot-samsung-promo.jpg?itok=fkx7COi3.jpg (1600x1200, 129K)

Wooow shocking news.

Why wouldn't there be a crease? What was everyone expecting?

>le
this sounds like something a reddit would use. You need to go back.

Attached: file.png (249x203, 92K)

>not waiting fro the 3rd gen of folding phones

They were expecting Samsung to justify the 2000 dollar cost by somehow making a floppy sheet of plastic not be a floppy sheet of plastic.

I don't see the problem, just buy one and don't fold it up?

fuck i never thought about that, good catch

Fucking modern web design, hate this shit.
Bloody medium.com is a great example of it - text blogging platform, that has barely readable design.

>folding shartphone
>not even huawei's superior tech
stay mad samshits

Attached: d27.png (940x729, 247K)

Kek

phoneposters

>stolen tech
>incredibly huge crease in comparison
>even more expensive for fucking /csg/ material
both are shit, which is expected for a first gen product

The irony

If it's gonna have a visible crease, then why not make it two screens directly, less ugly

Attached: giphy.gif (480x197, 2.55M)

It's half hype fueled by the companies and half unrealistic expectations of the consumers

>I want more display on my phone
>>Bigger phone
>No, not like that, I can't fit it in my pocket
>>Smaller bezels
>No, not like that, I keep touching the edges
>>A notch
>No, not like that, I keep getting reminded of my premature hair loss
>>A pop up camera
>No, not like that, I keep breaking the mechanism
>>A folding display
>No, not like that, I don't want a crease

>It's not rocket science guys, just make the display larger

>premature hair loss
>pre
>mature
I don't know of many people going bald by 25 so why is this common lexicon?

There are people who starts getting bald at 14 or 16

Attached: creased.jpg (579x582, 92K)

>Phone industry obsesses over thinness for years at the expense of other features
>Samsung releases something that you have to fold into a fucking brick to put in your pocket
I don't understand this at all

Attached: I seriously hope you guys didn't ask for this.jpg (250x250, 24K)

2000 dollar phone

FUCK OFF.

my grandpa started balding at 18.
Im in the clear for now.

Attached: pepe-nervous.png (640x628, 150K)

the second bar is too large

But look at it. It's the equivalent of two $1000 phones, stuck together with a hinge. Fair price.

First gen technology. Also engineering proof of concepts. The first cell phone was so big, you could bludgeon someone to death with it. Today, it's about the size of your palm and a billion times more powerful/capable.

If you give bendable displays the same amount of time, with iterative design and evolution in complimenting technology, in 2 decades they'll be god damn amazing. Literally first-gen anything is generally the worst iteration, because nobody has a fucking clue what's wanted, how it will work--if it will even work, what are its flaws, etc.

Cell phones are an iterative market, you'll never strike gold on the first try. Not hard to understand man.

Can you faggors tell me why the fuck does this matter so much to you?

It's a fucking crease, you won't even see it unless you turn the display off and make some light reflect on it. And you can tell it'll be barely palpable

>The first cell phone was so big, you could bludgeon someone to death with it
That's not a comparable situation at all. Yeah, they were big, but choosing whether or not you had one was the difference between having the ability to call on the go or not at all. Everyone has thin phones on their person right now. I just don't see many people paying two thousand dollars for something that will be as thick as a short novel when stored in your pocket. If someone has a serious, legitimate need of extra screen real-estate, they probably already have a tablet or notebook that they carry in their bag or something?
I agree with you about iteration and evolution, of course, but it looks like a gigantic pile or shit right now and given the eye-watering price I'll be surprised if it's a hit.

apple didn't hide the notch with the iphone x they hid it with the xs so not completely true everyone knew it had a notch when the iphone x came out

How is a phone like this even practical? I imagine it's hard to actually use as a phone with it being so big and folding. Is it just "sort of a phone" and "sort of a tablet", but doesn't do either function particularly well? I'd hate to carry around something so bulky...

fuck you now i can't unsee it
how can one person be so autistic it somehow manifests into a transmissible form

Asshole

image taken from apple.com

Attached: ohnonono.png (442x734, 520K)

It's to force you to scroll so their ad analytics register your visit as an impression.

"Journalists" are ad whores.

>first gen technology
>not a comparable situation

>I just don't see many people paying two thousand dollars for something that will be as thick as a short novel when stored in your pocket

It's a vanity purchase. Literally only for enthusiasts who want the latest and greatest, and people with fuck you money. But there's ENOUGH number of those, to justify the cost of developing that product--because the potential market for bendable screens is about as big as the entire smartphone market itself.

With bendable screens you can do:

>wristband watches
>integrated a foldable screen into the knob of your washer or dryer, doing away with a push button control system entirely
>have ultra thin TVs that you can basically put into the wall and they on rails exit the wall, fold upwards and give you your high def screen, then fold back up and flush out as if there's nothing in the wall
>you begin integrating them into dashbaords of cars (especially once driverless vehicles become a thing with Level 4 autonomy
>integrate them into the airplane ceilings like Airbus is trying to do
>do away with tablets, and like TVs, just carry around a tiny little rod, which has its screen roll out for use and then like a tape measure button, retract it back in when not in use
>reduce the need to have boxy VR headsets, and instead can design more ergonomically comfortable VR helmets

And a million other potential applications beyond that. It's not a device for the average consumer. First gen Tesla costs over 100k, now you have the Model 3 which costs around ~35-40k. The first-gen roadster: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tesla_Roadster_(2008) | had a range of ~400 miles per charge. The Model 3 is getting up to that point.

It doesn't matter if its ugly, and it doesn't matter if 98% of the market doesn't buy it. It's an innovate product, sometimes something is done because it can be done and not because there's some greater profit motive requiring it.

>fair price for faulty technology

Attached: ohnononono.png (729x505, 323K)

>It's a fucking crease, you won't even see it unless you turn the display off and make some light reflect on it. And you can tell it'll be barely palpable
t. Samsung/Huawei sales rep

Attached: youcan'tseeitbro.png (1920x1080, 1.75M)