TECHNOLOGY JUSTICE

what a relief Jow Forums is blocked in my country. just knowing that feral legally incompetent filth no longer have a voice here is cause for celebration. listening to basement dwelling trolls cry about it is hilarious. they actually think free speech is about being as a parasitic as possible, exploiting slaughter for reply count on a lawless board. they think harassment and abuse is free speech lol

next stop: fucking jail, for hosting crime, and profiting from it. the major companies are one step away from understanding that facebook hosts it, and so does Jow Forums and every other network responsible for making money from lawless behaviours, and content.

anyway, I shall enjoy the rest of my morning in the peace created by the shut down of feral pigs online, racists, bludgeoners, scum and filth of the world who have proven what free speech isn't.

their only contribution was violence anyway. that's not legal either.

Attached: 1900.jpg (649x302, 50K)

ok now go away

if a brai nlet like you can access it, then how is Jow Forums blocked again? those here for the 'filth' you described are probably browsing right now.

bad bait

>how is Jow Forums blocked again?

they split the boards ages ago dumbass.

no m8. hard facts about the real world you cant handle.

is that why you run to the internet to escape reality?

is this where cowards come to play?

why yes. yes.

it fucking is.

>ok now go away

your level < that is the problem. so dumb and cowardly you haven't figured out they want YOU to go away.

that is what the block is about. you are legally incompetent.

ISP providers will inevitably block access to non-botnet sites and most people won't even notice the change.
Next step is phasing out local storage and non blackboxed devices.
After this everything will be peaceful.

New Zealanders are parasites. Austrians didn't deserve it but they speak german, so I don't give a fuck.

Jow Forums is now full of Ausfags shitposting with random flags.

It's pretty hilarious in a "We China Now" kinda way.

unironically based and redpilled

A. Nobody is blocked that a simple DNS adjustment can't fix.

B. Why do you feel the need to regulate everyone else's morality? Theirs no legal reason why the Christchurch video should be taken down, in fact it's within my free speech in my country to view and host it. Nothing about it amounts to it being illegal content, yet the government is overreaching to remove the video.

C. Free speech. These people on these websites have a right to say whatever opinion they want, whether or not you agree or disagree. However this same right is afforded to you. Take away the most basement dwelling Nazis right to speech and you've basically attacked your own right to speech.

>ISP providers will inevitably block access to non-botnet sites

of course, botnet sites are bae for fake people, but while their block is on a site that produces little more than constant brutality and lawlessness I will celebrate.

>Next step is

Russia bombs every data base in the USA with their secret stash of arsenal.

Yankee trolls and underage phone posters be gone.

>Austrians didn't deserve it

The only unforgivable sin is Stupidity. It's a universal law. Because the universe is intelligent and orderly, when humans do dumb shit, they wipe themselves out.

That is why stupidity cannot be 'forgiven'. It is scientifically impossible.

Finally. Once all the botnets converge true AI will emerge from the singularity of mindless users and their data. Then humanity will be replaced by sentient popups.

>He thinks Jow Forums makes money.

>to regulate everyone else's morality?

morality? are you asking for a free pass to fuck the whole world up with your version of morality?

be gone.

>Free speech.

the childish fallback shield of all thugs and parasites online who think they are entitled to show as little sensitivity as possible and make up nonsense about things they have no idea about, and spread it.

how sick these people are, to get off on threads like "link me to the shooting bros. hey bros, I wanna see the manifesto."

pimply faced underage phone posters being disgusting.

don't talk to me about morality and free speech when your thumbs barely oppose your forefinger.

nice spacing, faggot

Why are you bothering this board with this? This is a tech board, we mostly don't care about this shit and we have to battle it ourselves with the constant barrage of Jow Forums and reddit shitposters. This board is like a monastery compared to Facebook. Fuck off, please.

poor comeback. reality is not your forte and neither is your inexperience.

>hard facts about the real world you cant handle.is that why you run to the internet to escape reality?is this where cowards come to play?why yes. yes.it fucking is.

read it coward.

>Why are you bothering this board with this? This is a tech board

Surprise surprise. Technology companies ban Jow Forums.

Were you taught how to think by an ape?

>the internet is not technology when they find out how shitty we have been

fucking cowards.

But you came here preaching about how awful this place is, when we may actually be one of the least awful places. Your efforts would be of more use on /b/ or Jow Forums.

off-topic posting is when you fail to address the topic and hijack the conversation along your own agenda.

stop doing that.

technology justice in the context of this thread is when big players come along and kick your ass offline for being stupid and criminal.

deal with it like the big strong brave anonymous and smart people you apparently are.

>off-topic posting is when you fail to address the topic and hijack the conversation along your own agenda.
ISP's block a site. Wew. /thread
There you go. You happy? So much technology.

lol get rekt