I remember the good old days

I can't believe that I thought Jow Forums would become a legitimate board only just a bit over a year ago. Look at this shithole now.

It's all so tiresome.

Attached: the day ':bant:' became real.jpg (3416x1919, 1.7M)

I love complain threads

Attached: Ashley 205.png (400x400, 85K)

Shut the fuck up nigger. You and I both know this board is dead for all intents and purposes.

What other board is there to just chill without gay posters? Even Pol has gay discord spam.

Just face it, Jow Forums is now a gay site

Okay, real talk. This board is a never-ending roller coaster stuck on the path from being moderately shit to overwhelmingly shit, and frankly, I blame all the autistic anime posters for turning the place into a cancerous circlejerk, avatarfagging namefags, and salty reportfagging krauts who police the sub like watchdogs.

Because of you three groups, good posters like the Tunisian Ghibli poster are possibly gone for good. I don't mind a little shitposting here and there, but with your irrational childish behaviors and your lack of moderation, you're the only ones who are ruining the board for the current posters and future posters.

I'd tell you to sort your shit or fuck off, but who am I kidding, this entire site is a haven for menchildren and I know that you'll just double down on your cancerous behavior after you read this post.

I only wanted to share my mind on this subject, and now that I'm done doing so, I no longer give a damn.

Attached: El Homo_Pondering.png (512x512, 226K)

People like you are why I actively encourage bullies to harass the weak. You mindless and puny sheep do nothing but hide behind your computer monitor as it acts like your safety from the real world. Grow the fuck up, you pieces of shit are nothing but the parasites of this earth. Worst of all, if one of you faggots ends up getting lucky with a girl, there will be more of your degenerates being repopulated into this earth, making it a lot more shitty than it once was back when you all knew your place. Go ahead, type up your pathetic comeback on here while your nerdy friends giggle with you like schoolgirls. If we were to meet outside the internet, I can already tell you would shrivel up in fear at the sight of me and end up kissing my ass to avoid being beat up. Well guess what faggots, you’re goddamn lucky that I’m not outside your home, otherwise I’d knock some goddamn sense into your twisted mind. Stop this autistic rage and do this world a favour by quit being degenerates

Okay, so I tried to put up with the gay shit on this board. I gently reminded you guys when you made multiple threads for the explicit purpose of being gay to stop it, and for the most part, you listened.
But you've taken it too far. For several days now the first page features multiple threads that serve no purpose beyond just being fucking gay. Fuck off.

So I come to Jow Forums and try not to be gay.
But this is literally first thread and next one is about a bottle of cum.
Jow Forums what are you doing with me? I don't want other people to think I have no personality other than being a faggot(even though I really don't have one). Can you please stop being gay for a day or at least concentrate gayposting in one thread?

Back to
>>>r/copypasta

Then show me its body

Attached: Ashley 68.jpg (392x424, 86K)

I imagine myself in Europe, leading my Ottoman Platoon. Our mission is to stop f*G dogs from advancing. We mow down f*G dogs but they keep coming. I shoot f*G dogs but I run out of ammo so I draw my sword and begin slaughtering f*G, since f*Gs are way more psychically inferior to me, I slay them by dozens. Then I get shot, but I didn't fall, I kept fighting. Then shot again and again. f*Gs were shooting me from a distance like a cowards they are. I lie down, facing up to sky and I see KARA BOĞA (Allah) smiles at me, I smile back... Then I woke up, in africa, my homeland. My BLACK brethren gave me a warm welcome to heaven. I finally made it, I finally made it into heaven..

People have been complaining that this board was dead since the first month
Why don't you contribute and make good threads instead of doing the same shit day in day out?

Attached: resize.png (425x322, 139K)

What purpose does this thread serve?

Attached: 1529391131723.jpg (1139x1200, 254K)

NIGGER I ran half the risk threads that this board was largely created for (runoff from Jow Forums) and baked a shitload of those meme operation threads last year.

Dunno but moar plz

bye mutt

Attached: Ashley 1039.png (307x153, 110K)

The reason why Jow Forums threads that get moved to Jow Forums always die is because your clown circus of a board is such a backwards shithole infested with ironic weeaboo cancer fresh off the Youtube boat and forced [s4s]-lite epic maymays. What do I see when I scroll down through the catalogue? The same low-effort threads over and over again. The same threads from yesterday. The same threads from the day before. The same threads from last week. The same threads from last month, over and over and over again. Low-effort posts made by mouthbreathing retards looking for instant satisfaction and recognition among their peers so that Jow Forums can become their personal chatroom. This board's become such a bizarre, esoteric circlejerk that people have unironically come to believe that this board somehow represents the so-called essence of old /b/, or is somehow a hangout for oldfags when the behaviour on this board would get laughed at and questioned on any other board, yes, including /b/. Jow Forums users have become so obsessed with their stale jokes and forced memes that they truly believe there's a deeper meaning to the cancer they posted, or that their community is anything more than retards bashing their foreheads on a keyboard and clicking "Post". OC production on this board, if you can even call it that, amounts to editing decade old MS paint comics to make them look even more stupid, and the users on this board hate original content from other boards because truth be told Jow Forums's OC is inadequate in comparison. You're not old /b/. You're not a bastion of oldfags. Oldfags hated people who slathered low quality posts with irony. You're Jow Forums's garbage can. Even /trash/ doesn't try to pretend to be something it isn't. Jow Forums is /trash/ for narcissists who circlejerk in filth and force it down eachother's throats while convincing themselves their board's continued existence is justified. You're Jow Forums's toilet, start acting like it and open wide

Attached: Akazukin Chacha 29.jpg (530x485, 65K)

Fucking kys pedo leaf

>kys
translate that to human, i don't speak twitter

>Botfags
Lerl, I was on p********* (I got autob& for typing out the word last year, apparently it was "banned text" lerl), shit was fucking glorious.

I member when /b/'s Void decided to fuck up the commies and sent a fucking LONG tendril up to the communist flags (which used to be Jow Forums's flag until the commies took over after >botfags apocalypse) and everyone ganked the commies at the same time as well.

Nostalgia/complain thread.

based and redpilled

Jow Forums has hated Jow Forums for the vast majority of its history at this point and has wanted nothing to do with it since they keeping bringing gay ops, srs bsns, and dumb imptrash.