FUUUCK

>be me, study Computer Science
>today was second day of 4th semester
>Told myself to stop drinking
>went out drinking yesterday anyway and passed out
>woke up in the evening, checked my student email
>realized I missed the first lecture of algorithms and data science
>realized I missed to choose "teams" for a fucking business admin/ consulting class

How can one person be that fucking dumb?
Jesus fucking Christ. I could beat myself.
This is so fucking depressing.
I would love to just say "fuck you" and drop out.
FUCK

Attached: cryyy.png (420x420, 335K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/cringe
twitter.com/AnonBabble

*data structures

Nice blog faggot

I don't regret never drinking in high school due to people like you op desu

>I don't regret never drinking in high school
you should.

I´m so down right now.
I feel like I already lost the semester.
Fuck.
I am suck a dumb fuck
You can´t believe it

So go to class tomorrow?

Attached: 34021743.png (416x588, 33K)

Yes I will user

But don´t know what´s wrong with me user, that this slapped me so hard in the face.
I´m propaply dissapointed by myself the most.
And missing this Consulting class is actually a big deal.

you are suck a dumb fuck.Own up to it and improve, retard.

quit being a bitch, just tell the prof you were sick or something dumb who cares

stop drinking, fgt. It's toxic as fuck.

I'll drink some of a $30 bottle a couple times a year.

>be me
>taking applied math class on modelling
>class is small as fuck, not even my major
>don't know anyone
>2nd day of class "let me know what your groups are by x day"
>continues lecture
>sweating_bullets.jpg
>ignore it
>deadline comes
>realize I cannot drop this course
>stand up after lecture ends
>ask for everyone's attention
>everyone looks at me
>say don't have a group yet, can anyone take me?
>*crickets*
>finally a group pities me and takes me
>they end up being bretty cool
>did good work and get good grade

stop being a pussy

Attached: 1541350328953.jpg (443x455, 96K)

I hate people who drink, specially those that drink until passing out.

>tastes horrible
>smells horrible
>makes you lose control after certain amount
>everything over a beer a day destroys your organs
same. i really don't get what people have with drinking. the effects you get for the costs you "pay" are just not worth it. even compared to illegal drugs, it's just not attractive in my opinion.

Just drop out and start working a job.
You won't ever finish it anyway.

t. I was literally you

Can you really not conceive that some people love how it tastes and smells? Cause I'm one of them.

>makes you lose control after certain amount
so don't drink that amount
>everything over a beer a day destroys your organs
hyperbole

It's definitely not great and hangovers suck shit, which is why I cut back a lot as I got older.

According to your situation, your study is important to you. The moment you want to go drinking just think about what's more important to you.
Starting from today, go to class and take studying more serious than drinking. It's the best thing you can do now, don't waste your time user!

>can you really not conceive that some people love how it tastes and smells?
maybe after some time of getting used to it, but by nature we react with disgust to poisons. Just like coffee also doesn't taste good from the beginning, because the caffeine seems bitter (also thanks to its toxicity)

We do a lot of things by nature, like shitting outside in the open.

Thanks frend for making me feel better.
I need to do the same next week.
Fucking project work

ive liked the taste of hard alcohol since the first time i tried it
t. irish

I don´t want to user
At least not hard enough.
Don´t end up this way

I've actually had profs that let me do group assignments solo so might be worth asking. I dunno if it made a difference but I always just said that I was confident I could do the work myself.

It's gonna be alright OP. These things always seem like a bigger deal right after they happen. Show up next class. No one will care and you'll still be able to find a group just fine.

true and if shitting inside gave you a bad feeling as tasting something bitter does for example you could even call it an analogy for the comparison i made
ofc we don't act as we would by nature (or do we? but that's another question) but certain tastes are perceived as "not good" by default. just like sweet things are perceived as "good" (already by babies) because sweetness is connected with meals that are rich in calories

>poisoning yourself because you think it's fun
degenerate

>killing yourself because you have no fun
any better?

>if I don't drink I'd kill myself
then do it. you're a waste of resources if you have nothing to live for and nothing to contribute to the society.

>drinking = fun

Attached: d1a.png (1066x600, 276K)

>activity enjoyed by white men for centuries
>genetically adapted with decent alcohol tolerance
>perfect activity to bond with others over
Autists will never understand.

We have diet coke for you, gay boy

I didn't say that people weren't degenerate before.

Drinking until pass out is definition of retardation.

>>activity enjoyed by white men for centuries
So is gay sex, do you like dicks in your ass?
>>genetically adapted with decent alcohol tolerance
[citation needed]
doesn't mean it won't kill you long-term
>>perfect activity to bond with others over
there are literally thousands of more interesting activities to do than poisoning yourself (((for fun)))

weed applies to all of your points (except that humans had to adapt their genetics in order to sustain it) just that in addition it's not neurotoxic and damaging your organs (smoking damages your lungs, just vape or eat it)
also it's not lethal and doesn't make you lose control, what happen is you might fall asleep.
don't get me wrong, i'm not saying any drug is good, i just don't understand to social acceptance of alcohol, whereas other drugs are looked down on by society

Past degeneracy at least got fertility rates above replacement.

So don't drink that much.

there are literally thousands of more interesting activities to do than poisoning yourself (((for fun)))
t. no friends

>dude weed bro lmao
cringe

>t. no friends
t. degenerate faggot who thinks there's only one way of socializing
>cringe
fuck off back to >>>/reddit/

>cringe
>not exposing yourself to arguments, instead keeping biased
that's how we get further as humanity. not by overthinking opinions but by listening on your intuition.
a place to discuss is the wrong place for you

>fuck off back to >>>/reddit/
Nothing more reddit than >weed good drinking bad

i was 4 years in college and i didn't pass a single subject

>cringe
Go back to reddit.com/r/cringe

OP you listen to me good.
junior in engineering (my 6th semester), shit's hard
BUT, at the end of the day, you are alone. what do i mean by this? if you fuck up you're alone, but on the other hand if you do win you're still alone. thotties and groupie men will swim around you but fuck them, im sure you have 1-2 extremely close buddy's that you see as family (and they see you as family too).

SO - here's what you do: it's good that you realized you fucked up. it's also slightly better that you went out (hopefully with the boys/a group) than sitting at home and drinking alone, that shit is sad.

i get that "i just want to drop out fuck this" part, trust me shit comes to me almost daily. i've started saying "end me" or "lmao just shoot me bro" so much a few friends geniuinely asked if i needed someone to talk to.

but: here's what you do. you go to bed early today. you wake up in the morning, grab breakfast/coffee/whatever you do in the morning, and go in that classroom thinking you're hot shit. you're hot shit, and you're about to make these classes your personal, private bitch. you will not ask, they will oblige.

you got this user

how dare you say he's wrong, drink until you pass out it's good for you

>cringe isn't a word used on chans
holy fuck you coping weedlets

lol

Based

I don't even do drugs.
>LE CRINGEEEEE
You know what other words are used in Jow Forums though? "shadilay", "kekistan" and "based". Why don't you use them a little bit more to troll us epic style?

>Past degeneracy at least got fertility rates above replacement.
Yeah, current degenerates are all single or in utter shit relationships. I have never been out to a club or drank more than once or twice a year and I'm in a longer relationship than any of my friends and colleagues who go out and drink obsessively to hang out.

Why are you socializing while drinking like a retard when it's more expensive and less healthy than doing literally anything else with your friends?

>other drugs are looked down on by society
Plenty of drugs were legal over the last 200 years. The reason weed is illegal is because (((they))) want to control it's distribution. The reason alcohol is legal is because illegalizing it would cause a riot among civilians and among a ton of companies.

ITT: junkie CS edgelord gets btfo in the comments

please end my misery, kill myself, please i beg you

if you read again, you can see that i never said "cringe" doesn't belong here. i said you don't belong here if you can't discuss properly what is actually being confirmed by you alleging me i'd say cringe isn't a word used on chans

wtf who gives a shit chill the fuick out op youll be fine lmao

Weed smokers cope so hard. They know deep down it's degenerate.

>implying you weren't lumped with the others because your post was close enough
>implying the implication before "cringe" wasn't an argument characterizing weeds smokers as useless brainless degenerates
>mfw I have no face

weed make me have panic attacks, it ruined my life

I like to crack a beer or two while writing code or when hanging out with friends but I've never understood the impulse to get drunk.

So you have no argument without pretending this never happened
>So don't drink that much.

Meh. I probably drink the equivalent of 10 beers a day, everyday. Still going strong.

so you're also some of those people who say "i know someone who smoked for his whole life and is 80 now so smoking can't be bad"?
also: talk again in some years

Don't become an alcoholic or even drink that much but absolutely this.

Nah, just pointing out that the alcohol-is- poison tribe is right in the loosest sense of the word, but mostly full of shit. Plenty of people drop dead from cancer or heart attacks in their 40a and 50s even while actively avoiding the risk factors. It is luck and genetics. I am not too worried about my risk of whatever being raised by 5%.

OP here

Thanks user for making me feel better. I just wrote the Professor an email, apologized and asked if he could put me in an existing group, so that I can connect with those guys and don´t waste more time.

To all you arguing about alcohol and stuff:
I know it´s bad. I didn´t even drink to socialize or so. A good friend was in Russia in the semester holidays and brought some vodka with him. So we were three friends sitting around, he told his stories and that shit hit us harder than we thought. So that´s what happend. I didn´t even plan it. And yes, I know that this is no excuse.

Thanks user for those wise words. It really helps.
>"lmao just shoot me bro"
Yep, I know this as well.

You´re propaply right. I´m most dissapointed from myself.

the dude with the 228 post here. no problem bro, we're all going to make it out and make some dank money soon

but always keep in mind: quitters never win for the sole reason: they never finished

at times it does feel like i'm wasting my life in school, at my supposed prime but on the other hand i probably would be worse off if i wasn't in college keeping myself busy with drinking and classes.

Dude seriously?
I got way sadder stories and I graduated high-school in 2012
I never quit on electrical engineering, 25 and still going for it

You ever wait in the rain for a hour late bus

> working more than the others because you are too autistic to ask somebody to group

Most people don't give a shit and will not work hard. I'd rather do it myself and get a good grade than rely on slackers to rub their two brain cells together.

For me, it’s the McChicken

>40 years old
>yeah i just can't drink anymore
>maybe 1 or 2 beers
>my liver just can't handle it

>pay to go to school
>don’t go

Attached: BEB6E94B-36AA-4404-AACF-417BB2F455BE.jpg (230x219, 8K)

OP tell people you were hungover and didn't get a group they will think your cool and then you can infiltrate