Australia "blocks" any site that hosts footage of new zealand mosque attacks, including Jow Forums

>australia "blocks" any site that hosts footage of new zealand mosque attacks, including Jow Forums
>change DNS to 1.1.1.1
>can access Jow Forums again
Why are massive tech companys incompetent? Pic unrelated

Attached: 1456606330421.jpg (3446x2290, 1.5M)

Other urls found in this thread:

simplednscrypt.org
tools.ietf.org/html/rfc7858
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Hey, I really like that pic.

what does Jow Forums thinks about 1.1.1.1? It is owned by cuckflare

Attached: 8937bc74-3f68-41c6-8a31-b2c68d552dbd.png (612x491, 74K)

It works better than whatever ISPs did to """block""" Jow Forums

It's as botnet as all.The other obviously. What the fuck did you expect its an American company it won't get a business license if it isn't saving all data possible and giving law enforcement everything they want (even without knowledge).

If you are inside EU territory your best bet is to use a DNS inside sovereign EU. If you are outside EU you shouldn't care anyway since privacy is a meme for you.

because most people are even more incompetent

Changing DNS does not work with Optus.
t. Aussie on Optus posting from uni wifi

Use Adguard!

Attached: 1507677461987.jpg (1971x1971, 681K)

Because the eggheads that are forced to do the blocking by their boomer bosses also love these sites and do as little work as possible on purpose.

It's basically a pleb filter, they don't want to block websites, but they want to stop the public from viewing the video

>he thinks EU respects privacy
kek

>not using dnscrypt with non-14eyes resolvers and ephemeral keys enabled
>for Windowsfags: simplednscrypt.org

Attached: 1524048290304.png (666x468, 215K)

Anything else it's a lot more expensive to implement, specially at ISP scales
Taking into account that most of the bans are temporary and made in """good""" faith by ISPs (ie. they aren't mandated by a court), it makes a lot of sense to do it in the cheapest way possible

based and privacypilled

good thing my bro got the vid before this shit went down

>Why are massive tech companys incompetent?
It's not that they're incompetent, it's that they want to comply with "the law" while distrupting service as little as possible.
They know that DNS blocks are easy to get round, but they also know that lower level filters will increase load on their infrastructure and that people who know how to get around DNS blocks will know how to get around other blocks.

Be a good cunt and dob him in.

Because they actually don't give a shit and are just trying to signal to normies. Do you actually think these guys are serious?

Can we all be serious here though?

The blatant denial of free speech from this incident is appalling. I don't give a fuck if the shooter was clearly an astro-turdded brainwashed moron who browsed Jow Forums. I don't give a shit that he clearly wants people to see what he did. I care that people can actively make the decision to watch that video if they want, and that people are not preemptively censored "for their own safety."

Absolutely disgusting this state of affairs is, and the fact that other sites seem to be echoing that other countries should follow in their footsteps either means the "troll farms" (oh god why the fuck do I have to actually have to take that as a political term) are in full force, or people actually don't care about freedom in lieu of an illusion of safety

It would be a shame if some people contacted local news outraged that they didn't block reddit?

Attached: file.png (2048x1025, 1.67M)

I don't think you understand what free speech is.

It's just to show "we're doing something" without doing anything substantive, aka virtue signaling, a dog & pony show to placate seething retarded normies.

This. They just don't care until the moment you try to act up against the government or one of their lapdog companies which is still better than being actively fucked in the ass like Americans are.

It's funny. Free-speech is such an odd term...

Idealistically we should all be able to say what we want. Granted since you made that comment, you know the typical logical limitations of "free speech." Like not saying anything incorrectly slanderous (though tabloids love to skirt the fine line on that point), or not being threatening, like saying you're going to shoot up a mosque.

Clearly it's a hard thing to determine if a video of a gruesome slaughter is free speech. But to limit users because they *might* run into something that isn't "free speech" is overtly ridiculous. Like jfc

Through friends I know a guy who works for an ISP in Australia.

I'd post the pic of the list but his reflection is pretty clear in the monitor

Jow Forums
4channel
8ch
anonfile
archive dot is
bestgore
betsybiblechat
bishopikediblog
bitchute
blazingcatfur dot ca
cdn-03.minfil dot com
d dot tube
dailystormer
darkweb dot tokyo
deathaddict dot co
documentcloud dot org
encyclopediadramatica
endchan dot xyz
filedropper
files-uploader dot xyz dot pw
finanzaonline
goldismoney2
hollywoodlanews
ilfoglio dot it
kaotic
kiwifarms
liveleak
livestreamfails
lulz
mixtape dot moe
ogrishforums
ren dot tv
rgho dot st
sejmlog dot pl
seomarket dot orgmx dot come
torrentz2 dot eu
up dot ey dot md
uploadfiles dot io
voat dot co
wikersoft dot come
zerohedgo

This is from Optus by the way.

Freedom of speech is a meme, governments never cared.
start to limitate freedom of speech and you automatically starting to limitate freedom of thought, the two things are connected

>australia "blocks" any site that hosts footage of new zealand mosque attacks
Except jewbook*

Governments are made of people. Given the right douches and complacency, of course they're not going to care
Freedom of speech is the ability to express something to others. Freedom of though is the ability to independently think for yourself. One can be denied, the other can be suppressed. Limiting speech cannot limit thought though. I'd argue the other way around is true though

i can confirm this

>Governments are made of people. Given the right douches and complacency, of course they're not going to care
Governments are systems of control, they are ran by people not made by people.
>Freedom of speech is the ability to express something to others. Freedom of though is the ability to independently think for yourself.
You are able to think or say whatever you want you don't need the government to give you freedom of speech or thought.
>One can be denied, the other can be suppressed. Limiting speech cannot limit thought though. I'd argue the other way around is true though
I'm not sure what you mean with the first sentence, but being able to communicate without being censored is fundamental to develop a free thought, if you could not share youre ideas with other people after a couple of generation everybody would have the same ideas(we're getting there)

Attached: 70477e2e-9608-473d-a8ef-bddf54615c37.png (509x411, 17K)

sometimes wont work under proxy networks

They rely on ISPs to block it. It's in the ISP's interest for you to be able to see cool shit online so you have a reason to keep paying them for internet service, so they just do the minimum required to satisfy whatever technologically illiterate morons want it blocked, which in this case is likely just filtering out or deleting DNS records for the sites that they're supposedly "blocking". By changing your preferred DNS to something other than the ISP's local DNS resolver you bypass this "block" by simply asking someone who isn't the ISP where to send traffic to reach whatever site you're trying to go to.

>takes 10 minutes to resolve Jow Forums
you sure showed em

werks on my machine

>blocking bitchute
What in the fuck.

>more like less than a second
>what is dns caching

>Governments are systems of control, they are ran by people not made by people.
Lol what? "Not made by people"??? Who then? The space commie lizards?
Also congrats. You learned civics. Governments govern. Doesn't mean that they have to govern in a borderline artistic manner.
Of course, you're freeā„¢ to think and say whatever you want. Except that there's clear legal repercussions to saying certain things as
alluded too, but there's no thought police.
>One can be denied, the other can be suppressed. Limiting speech cannot limit thought though. I'd argue the other way around is true though
Apologies if that was poorly worded. Essentially speech can be censored, but thought cannot. Thought can be "trained" via brainwashing tactics for a lack of a better word. Trained thoughts can be a measure in which speech censorship can be applied through though

lol i was posting the manifest on mixtape.moe, did I get it banned? kek

Yes, it was all you. Only you. Had nothing to do with the dozens of other people using it for the exact same reason.
kEK XD my bro

look up Vincent 'cockman' Canfield

It's also completely impractical because the few actual white nationalists who will get thrown into prison for watching the video will just be further radicalized and out in a few years.

New Zealand has a bit of a sand nigger infestation so that video circulating would be throwing rocks at the hornets nest. "Public safety" is just their excuse to prevent aloha snackbars but not directly admit it and let everyone onto the fact that the government is a fucking joke.

god I hope you are using 1.1.1.1 with DNScrypt enabled or at least DNS-over-TLS

>New Zealand has a bit of a sand nigger infestation
no it doesn't, there's barely any of them here

There is in Crustchurch you dong.

Yeah, it seems like Optus is blocking Jow Forums IPs, which being Cloudflare IPs are probably shared with a bunch of random sites. Looks like you can get around it with domain fronting.

dont see why they'd all be in christchurch, there's barely any in auckland and this is the immigration captial of NZ

>be me
>be ausfag
>Start VPN so can use Jow Forums anonymously
>Can't post
>Remove Jow Forums

You're assuming they intended to make the block impassable. If you were legally compelled to do *something*, but didn't want to be a retard, this is good approach.

I used it for a while, but a lot of sites would fail to resolve.

Me too friend

They probably aren't, they're just doing the bare minimum to please the politicians demanding for these blocks. The boomers in power won't know about dns servers, they just try the url on their computer, see it doesn't work and are happy about their contribution to a better, safer society.

You'd do best to shut up about it so they don't find out they've been duped every time.

how did you post this though???

Literally this, big up for the guys blocking Jow Forums on the surface level since they obviously visit us everyday

based

buy a pass you cheap fuck

>encyclopediadramatica
kek

>you should support (((moot))) like good goy

>Dead muslims
>A bad thing

I'm a fucking atheist and even I can see that Islam is cancerous shit compared to Christianity; how fucking cucked does a population have to be?

dnscrypt is deprecate, use DNS-OVER-TLS instead. tools.ietf.org/html/rfc7858

You can share problematic videos there, mate

>sites allowing you to share things are now illegal
>sharing is effectively illegal

lol

From a globalists point of view the only issue with Islam is the prohibitions against usury. They're still working on the 20 year old end of history theory that within a generation everyone because a good spurdo, consumerist, debt-slave. As the manifesto pointed out, it's all about the birth rates.

Attached: 1438357357590.jpg (480x677, 48K)

Attached: 1525753913221.png (480x466, 139K)

I found a way to bypass the block on Optus. Optus is blocking all the IPs bounded to the following domains:
Jow Forums.org
boards.Jow Forums.org
4channel.org
boards.4channel.org
sys.Jow Forums.org
sys.4channel.org

Important detail: they're blocking the IP, _not_ the DNS request. Changing DNS servers _does not work_ on Optus. However I just found a way around that due to the way cloudflare works.

These domains still work:
i.4cdn.org
a.4cdn.org

The thing with cloudflare is that you can actually request any cloudflare hosted website from any cloudflare IP. In other words you can get a non blocked cloudflare IP and request Jow Forums.org or literally any website hosted on cloudflare from it, because Cloudflare determines which website to serve based on the HTTP Host header only.

So what I did is pinged i.4cdn.org to get a non blocked cloudflare IP, which was 104.16.62.249, and then put this in my hosts file:
104.16.62.249 boards.Jow Forums.org
104.16.62.249 4channel.org
104.16.62.249 boards.4channel.org
104.16.62.249 sys.Jow Forums.org
104.16.62.249 sys.4channel.org

And it worked. I can browse and post on Jow Forums without a VPN.

TLDR: Optus users put that in your hosts file to bypass the block without a VPN.

How could an aussie even view your post, retart

Woops, missed a domain.
There should be a
104.16.62.249 Jow Forums.org

in there too.

VPN, and clover.
Clover still works for browsing because it only uses a.4cdn.org (the API) and i.4cdn.org (images) which aren't blocked. But because the API is readonly then posting requires connecting to sys.Jow Forums(nel).org which is blocked so posting fails on clover. But as I said they, they can still browse and see this post with clover.