IPad without iphone

How much am I missing out on? I have a Redmi note 4x and perfectly satisfied with it but the idea of both working together seemlessly sounds great.

Attached: 51FSEWq4CnL._SL1024_.jpg (1024x702, 49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2018/10/24/tech/tim-cook-gay-apple/index.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

this like having syphillis and asking how much you're missing out on by not having AIDS

why would you need an iphone to use an ipad?

Attached: 1531673760852.png (400x1650, 367K)

Why not get Mi Pad 4?

apple man bad

you don't really need an iPhone at all. iPad is very much a stand alone device. continuity with a mac is a nice perk though but doesn't really take anything away from the iPad if you don't own a mac

cnn.com/2018/10/24/tech/tim-cook-gay-apple/index.html

>inb4 fedora tipping

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 15K)

> How much am I missing out on?
Well, you tell me. I bought into the Apple tablet meme for games in 2013 and it was great back then. Now, I barely use it as a back-up device on long trips and that's it. What do you believe you'll acquire if you get an iPhone? Do you even use your current cellular glass brick that much?

Attached: 1531735746449.png (1536x2048, 256K)

> updating when there's no jailbreak
I dunno lol. Seems pointless, if it just works, why change anything?

fpbp

Your shitty jewish book is not law, nigger. No amount of fedora namecalling will erase this.
Besides, what does Tim Apple's personal life have to do with technology? People talk about the devices, not him, therefore it's technology.

idiot, read the verse

Not much, it just means that you can sync your preferences (settings, autocorrect), App Store purchases, send and read messages from your iPad, able to AirDrop files and webpages and being able to show a list of recent history of pages on the other devices to continue on another is quite nice.

Overall it has nice features but nothing worth getting exclusively for. With that said I would recommend an iPhone even if all those features didn’t exist desu.

AirDropping pictures and links put you can do it through any messaging app

>using ishit
>ever
LMAO

Attached: 1530261185214.jpg (650x930, 113K)

Trolling is a bannable offense outside of /b/.

Why does it bother them so much? I would burst out laughing if I received one.
Not that I use crApple, though.

depends what your using the ipad to do

nothing much really. Used to own an iPhone and don't miss it one bit, iPads are the only good apple product left

Don’t bother with an iPhone, but iPad is great.