Video Editing software for making YTPs

What do you guys think the best software is for making YouTube Poops?

Attached: PINGAS.png (1016x737, 176K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vidlii.com/watch?v=iSOHs5j0mEY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Oh and Mods, if this isn't the board to post this on, please tell me a more appropriate board. I thought it was relevant, because, you know, software = technology but, I could be wrong I guess?

Attached: Shrug nibber.png (560x407, 12K)

What OS?

Install gentoo

Attached: 1459109467910.jpg (640x480, 64K)

Windows 7 lol
Too lazy to try Linux, not that I've never been interested in trying it, it's just...

Also Windows 8 and up is triple ghey

So this is a version of Linux, huh. Interesting. I'll check it out! Thanks fren :DDD

Attached: Sips.png (1172x675, 32K)

windows movie maker

Install Windows Movie Maker 2.6 for that authentic 2008 YTP feeling. There's an installer for Windows 7 floating around there somewhere.

If you want to make modern YTPs, most people out there use Sony Vegas and Adobe Premiere.

Then just pirate Premiere or Vegas. Alternatively use the free version of DaVinci Resolve (requires you to register an account, but you don't eveb need to validate it, before the download starts).

Other people can use this thread to learn more I guess, if more info gets posted. Not that I'll be able to contribute much.

All I know is that Adobe Premier is good (apparently) and that things like Sony Vegas were used back in the early 2010s and had impressive effects. Maybe people still use it now I unno

So version 2.6... I've been looking for you

Also thanks. For some reason I haven't been able to find it. I used to have the authentic Windows XP Movie Maker but it got replaced when I moved my stuff onto a Vista (which is all now on a Windows 7 like I said earlier)

Attached: COMIN' FOR DAT WMM 2.6 BOOTY.jpg (480x534, 18K)

Thank you for all your answers guys, I really appreciate it. I already knew Sony Vegas and Adobe Premier were big go-tos, but I feel morally opposed to pirating. I've always reasoned in my head that since I wasn't going to do it for commercial purposes (just for being a goofy-ass) that it was okay, but the angel always won me over lol

Guess I'm a pussy

Attached: Pussy.jpg (373x379, 24K)

Good luck user

i dont know i have tried using many open source but most of them cant even be used to make SooS jokes as they cant invert audio. and the only one i found it can. kdenlive. trying to invert the audio causes glitches that fucks up everything. actualy trying to do anything in kdenlive glithes everything.
i tried davinci resolve but its port does not support a lot of codecs. and i could not make any codec. container combination to work on it.
so i am pushing things with blender and having to use audacity to handle audio effects.

There is a mega.nz link floating around for Vegas 13. So you wouldn't have to torrent it :)
Can't link at the moment but it should be a simple "Sony Vegas 13 mega.nz" search away

Hope you're the next walrusguy

>i tried davinci resolve but its port does not support a lot of codecs.
Neither does the Windows version (at least last I tried it). Back then I always exported lossless video + uncompressed audio and then used ffmpeg for the final conversion.

last time i checked i already has mp4 support and more. but just on windows.

i think emplemon is using it as his ytp of lately he is uploading to vidlii all have a 2009 feel to it
vidlii.com/watch?v=iSOHs5j0mEY

Yeah, but it only supports AVC encoding for MP4 and their AVC encoder (or at least encoder preset, I'm not sure what they are using) is horrible.

Thanks! ^-^

Thank you based nibbulus

I want to believe... That what you said may be a possibility

Attached: I want to believe.png (480x480, 288K)

I made my ytps with whatever version of Sony Vegas was floating around
Has vegas gone to shit ever since it got acquired by Magix? I cracked the latest version but haven't used it at all yet to make a judgement. I know vegas is shit at supporting MP4 (and avi from what I remember), anyone know of a way to fix that? All I ever find on search engines is add infested "forums" with nothing helpful and pajeet "please kindly install codec sir"

Windows movie maker 2.1

Thanks