Windows 7 is a fast and snappy operating system

>Windows 7 is a fast and snappy operating system

Attached: w7.png (612x361, 254K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Public-key_cryptography
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Windows 10 is better in a lot of ways, but it still has spyware built into it. That's indefensible. It's unfortunate people have become passive with time. I grow tired of this world where corporations have the final say.

checked
>38 seconds to start a PC
on a floppy maybe

Who cares about boot times. Windows 10 probably boots faster in the test thanks to "Fast Startup", that you shouldn't use anyways.
I still prefer LTSC over Windows 7 Enterprise for several reasons though.

My Windows 7 starts in five seconds with an SSD

>he isnt rebooting his pc every 27 minutes for optimum performance
worthless plebeians begone!

Just use LTSC fag

I have win7 in my lappy and botnet10 in my desktop and win7 boots noticeably slower. Both have SSDs.
On the other hand, once win7 is ready I feel /comfy/ instead of disgusted and angry.

Nice hdd u got there mate
Windows 7 booted from my 850 evo in like 10 seconds

hybrid boot is responsible for all of the difference.
if you dual boot linux, you are obliged to disable it, making it no better than 7

>win95
>win98se
>win2k
>WINFUCKINGXP
>win7
GO AN FUCK YOURSELF YOU CANT CHANGE 10+ YEARS OF AESTHETIC

10 seconds to boot? Nice 2010 performance

Idk nigger i never measured it, but it felt like 10sec from turning my pc on and have my firefox opened

>winfuckingxp
More like winfuckingbluescreen
Win7 was the first stable Windows OS, although it looked like shit

1 every windows has spyware, yes 7 and XP too
2 you are running it on HARD Spyware anyways, why bother when your cpu, your mobo, your router and a chinese manufacturer's silicon poisoning are all calling back home.
Oh and you ISP logs your incription keys, vpn stuff and all.
Any incription is transparent to the isp, they automatically monitor where you go and what yiu do.
3 I honestly don't care, i buy weed over discord and FSB just dont give a fuck. If they wanted to they would get me for anything I never did, let alone the things i actually did.

But most importantly the privacy simply doesnt exist.
Your phone is always listening, your camera is always watching.
What have you to hide when they know everything about you already.

It's true. We're always watching. Carry on, boys.

Attached: 1474657746744.png (599x563, 364K)

>it still has spyware built into it. That's indefensible
Here, lemme try:

"I don't care"

you could say that about literally anything

>dude don't go in that room it has a wasp nest in there we're waiting for the exterminator
"I don't care"

>you do know there's a way to cut those onions without cutting up your hand everytime right?
"I don't care"

>if we don't take drastic action against climate change within the next 11 years it's going to become irreversible and it's essentially going to be an apocalypse
"I don't care"

i dont have anything to hide, why should ic are lmoa

"Arguing that you don't care about the right to privacy because you have nothing to hide is no different than saying you don't care about free speech because you have nothing to say."

anyone who says they dont have anything to hide isnt worth even engaging because theyre either lying, dont realize that they do have things they want to hide, or they just dont understand what data is being collected on them and how it could be used, now or in the future

Yeah, stop talking to him. He's a moron. Then read:
again, and realize that your fucking OS is the least problem here.

Fun fact: burgers/NATO is currently super mad because the new G5 networks in europe (e.g. Germany or in Switzerland) might be provided by the Huewei chinks. Burgers say the chinks might do evil spy shit, but everyone knows they're just projecting and mad because they need to sell the shit they've already infiltrated and backdoored to shits. top fucking kek, if you ask me.

Attached: 34573546735673551.jpg (615x600, 19K)

>incription

Attached: CE327A55-D0AF-4F29-A2DF-42DDA5E05E1B.jpg (851x479, 114K)

yeah I mean I've already given up about trying to individually take actions against the sheer scale of government surveillance because I live in the US, the only hope there is political action or direct collective action

but it's still (somewhat) possible to mitigate what big advertising firms know about you just by reducing the amount of data that you put out there, which by extension reduces the amount of data 3 letter agencies have on you because they can just get it from any firm in the US

what?

this

Well, yeah, I don't write a diary on facebook either.

i mean im sure you know this and you're doing a bit, but facebook tracks you across websites if you dont block all of their scripts from running. even if you dont have an account

Well, yeah, but neither do I write a diary anywhere else.

>fast and snappy
>can't disable the forced vsync or invasive bloatware services
>dynamic tick kernel timer
Ok, back to reddît.

>ISP logs your incription keys
Wew you're retarded. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Public-key_cryptography

Now make one for start menu load times.

>Median
based on what?
This. Mine might even be faster than that. I honestly never measured it.

Just use the LGBT edition

It is on my system.

Attached: System.png (1631x931, 181K)

Gentoo is 10 just tried it. Also Gentoo makes you become a chad. When I installed Gentoo the first time it made four virgin 14 year old girls fall from heaven into my room with three of them sucking my dick and the youngest sucking my mouth.

The first time I updated Gentoo the girls were replaced with new 14 year old virgin girls who all had money and different drugs taped to their asses.

Thats because it hibernates on 8+ windowses. Turn of hybrit power off feature and show results. Retarded winKid

>>Median
>based on what?
Based on comparing brand new computers with Windows 10 with old computers with a 10-year-old degraded Windows 7 installation.

>corporations have the final say
get out of this board you commie
if you dont like a product then dont buy it