What are some NEET ways to learn computer science?

What are some NEET ways to learn computer science?

Attached: images(31).jpg (182x268, 11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/njwildberger/playlists
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLm3J0oaFux3aafQm568blS9blxtA_EWQv
functionalcs.github.io/curriculum/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

watching more anime and taking notes

start by ricing your linux distribution of the month

>programing socks
intresting

Can't
Stuck on Parrot OS
I like it too much

>computer science

Watch the math foundations vids starting with A
youtube.com/user/njwildberger/playlists

Then see this guy's youtube channel, start with this: youtube.com/playlist?list=PLm3J0oaFux3aafQm568blS9blxtA_EWQv and find what subject you like, pursue it as a neet

There are lots of online IT courses you could base your own study on.

You could easily obtain reading lists, assignment info, etc from what the top universities are teaching.

Youtube is full of lectures on all of these subjects, and most of the time they're better than whatever the uni is providing.

You'd just need to give yourself some structure.

Thankyou
I'm not a NEET, I'm a broke EE student that knows computers can do more, much much more

make a computer from scratch but instead of transistors use relays(and capacitors for debouncing)
that way you'll understand what's the computer is doing every compute cycle because it will be Audible

Attached: 1547262006064.jpg (850x842, 143K)

Thanks
Most IT courses i've found are unfortunatly boring
I like Cybrery, but I can't force myself to watch it

functionalcs.github.io/curriculum/

you learn the same way others do
3edgy5me

Jeez you sound exactly like me. I'm a NEET and a EE grad. I'm want to get into programming more but I'm finding it hard to concentrate. I normally work through programming textbooks or guides online. I know python relatively well and made a shitty web scraper and discord bot. Automate the boring stuff with python might be a good start for you. SICP is a decent textbook to learn computer science too even if it is seen as a meme book.

You'd think being a NEET gives you more time to pursue your hobbies but you spend half the time fighting your mental state.

EdX.

Start by 6.00.1x

LMAO
Yeah, if it wasn't for going to school I would be way way worse
I've felt social anxiety, depression, hatred at myself and the world

I have no car, so sadly all my "free time" is being stuck at home feeling like shit
BTW, I use to write of exercise as BS, but look into calisthenics
It really does help you feel better and focus more, a good diet help too
My doctor recommended me a diabetic diet
No carbs, no sugar

the library

Wait for Misaki

>Misaki

Attached: miasaki.jpg (300x168, 8K)

I might try that no carbs and no sugar diet. It might help my concentration like you said. Thanks for the advice bro. I forget sometimes how diet affects your mental state.

Yeah, sure thing
It's hard to use your brain while fighting your brain, sometimes you just need outside advise

Too late unless you're a teenager. By the time one is an adult your neuroplasticity is gone.

im not sure she's coming bros

Attached: 1544391006159.jpg (1254x1080, 148K)

based konrad zuse putting together a neet machine mase from garbage in his apartment in the middle of a war zone
truly ahead of his time

You don't need a Misaki if you want to learn how to program, user. Yamazaki is the real deal

Attached: 1536673319710.png (1024x576, 314K)

Read SICP.