Dropouts?

Droping out of compsci to do Business , I can program but the calc is just too hard. Any other anons /mathlet/ and where are you now in life?

Attached: hmm.png (443x436, 137K)

Other urls found in this thread:

calculusmadeeasy.org/
youtube.com/playlist?list=PL5A714C94D40392AB
youtube.com/embed/F8ZHZRMSxKg?rel=0&autoplay=1&start=174&end=292
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

related to OPs pic, yes marry a dumb bitch, they are easy to control

What about your kids though?

>roping out of compsci to do Business
Out of the frying pan into the oven.

Acing an object oriented programing course, CS isn't really recommended, take a specialization course in the field you'd like to work in like DBA or sysadmin. Also pretty much retarded.

>kids

Attached: 1515287174026.gif (300x456, 567K)

Im about to dropout of my uni because later classes are all about business and administration and I dont give a shit about it
I just want to program

see

Fuck no, you have to listen to their drivel for the rest of your life, unless you're dumb too then it would be tolerable. Also trying to argue with a smart woman is bad enough, arguing with a dumb bitch is impossible

I suck at math too but for most programming jobs, it is not required. I'm making good money now as a "software developer" and had to retake both calc1 and calc2 when I was in college. sometimes I think it is a matter of having a good professor vs a bad one. my 2nd calc2 prof was harder than my first, but definitely better in that he would thoroughly explain his answers, and that's why I think I did well the second time. I am no computer scientist tho for sure. also I recommend calculusmadeeasy.org/

Attached: potted_white_pikmin.png (342x656, 513K)

You say that now but almost everyone wants them at some point , those who double down on the lie are very unhappy.
Anything that you would recommend?

I heard that your IQ most likely depends on your mother's IQ. So marry a dumb girl will only make your descendant stupid.

im sexually attracted to them. it's probably best for me to not have kids

Good call pedo

im way smarter than my mom. my IQ must be at least 50 above hers

Sick fuck.

Is your IQ 100%?

i dropped out and now i spend all my time ricing arch linux to look cool in desktop threads

Attached: operating systems iq.png (976x740, 192K)

Based

>mount stupid

I don’t think you know how a normal distribution works but okay

>Any other anons /mathlet/
Right here
>where are you now in life?
Going to buy some nice, strong rope.

Weird flex but okay.

You deserve your brains to be blown all over the ceiling

nice!

Based and redpilled

Attached: 1550956438220.png (1436x582, 704K)

Yep, me. I couldn't into maths.
Dropped out (after 3 years) because I knew some local company wanted me to work for them.
I'm a systems/network engineer now
Starting my RHCE soon

Are certs a respected path?

This is a pedophile website, get out

Attached: 1550314557184.jpg (2455x3493, 2.72M)

ooo she gon cheat

Attached: 1538263984915.png (478x232, 104K)

Math is simple once somebody teaches you the basic foundations of how fields work, and how you can extend them, the laws within them (proofs), vectors over other fields ect. Watch this playlist of 10min vids
youtube.com/playlist?list=PL5A714C94D40392AB

Nice. Modal master race.

my iq is higher than both of my parents. i'm ~135, they are ~120.

Being ditsy and being a headstrong dumbass are two very different things. I know the girl you're thinking of, challenges literally every fucking thing you say. Annoying as all shit.

Being a bit ditsy and understanding your partner may know more than you is alright. Though, one of my best ex girlfriends was an accountant with a Master's degree, and honestly she just blew me away in education, career, money earned, etc.

I couldn't keep up, and she knew it. She eventually dumped me when I stopped putting out for a couple weeks due to illness.

This needs to be oriented vertically so it's readable.
Like this.

Attached: 1553190915025.png (729x1167, 654K)

there are many versions of that posted on multiple boards. it makes me sad.

>i "can" program
>but i can't do math
brainlet

Don't drop out of compsci, just study more calculus. What are you learning right now that is difficult?

I liked CS stuff, but they wouldn't let me any more CS classes after a while until I took calc. I managed to take most key classes other than Operating System before they were ready to kick me out. Rules in calc made no sense to me. I can do things in webdev pretty good but I don't expect to get hired anywhere with those cultural fit and whiteboards. Currently doing a meme liberal arts degree since apparently any degree is better than none. youtube.com/embed/F8ZHZRMSxKg?rel=0&autoplay=1&start=174&end=292

Attached: xkcd_2117_differentiation_and_integration.png (632x643, 144K)

Just power through the calc and get a C if you must. You'll never need it unless you get into extremely low-level system programming/cpu design.

If you marry a smart woman, she's going to give you one child at most. That child may be smart, but they're going to be spoiled brats because they don't have siblings to keep them in their place.

If you marry an idiot, you'll get as many kids as you want, and some may even inherit your intelligence.

That is backwards. You read the comic right to left, baka.
Mathlet here, but was able to get to diffeq before losing motivation to memorize for tests only to forget immediately after. Education seems pointless to me at this point. Don't have any strong interests anyway.
Approaching rock bottom NEETdom soon, but too lazy/unmotivated to improve my situation.

>some may even inherit your intelligence
Part of it, not all
Breeding a lot of children in hope that some will make it is a subhuman breeding strategy

marry a jewish woman

here. Meant to say finish your degree and you can go work where-ever you want. You just need a piece of paper to flash to show you can keep your head down and work.
Dropped out in my junior year of uni and can't do anything easily.

Consider: we have a smart male, and a smart female. If they have kids together, they will have one smart child. Their intelligence inhibits them from seeking more. If they each have kids with an idiot, the idiot will seek to have more kids, and each will have one one smart child and two idiot children. Thus, two smart people are replaced by two smart people and four idiots, instead of by one smart person.

If you were smart, you wouldn't make "smart/idiot" a binary distinction.

>not wanting more than 2 kids
not gonna make it

(it's part of the joke)

i considered that but it's not really funny.

The joke is Arch users think their brains are enormous because their distro has a non-trivial install, so they think they're tech wizards if they complete it, but in reality they're on the left side of the Dunning-Kruger graph which leads them to make shit like this.

that makes sense but you should replace arch with gentoo :^)

My girlfriend is clearly dumber than me but it doesn't matter her purpose is not being smart it's having my children

>have kids with dumb roastie
>she leaves because mahmud has tricked her into believing in alah
>court sides with her and gives her full custody
>collects thousands in child support from you
>goes to mecca and gets raped/beheaded and your kids get sold into slavery
what do you do next

Nice meme incel.

I shoot up a mosque

stop wearing that burka you're not a woman

but you just...

Yeah, also easy to control by other people.

Certs are definitely a good option
Go for things like CCNA/CCNP and RHCSA/RHCE
It's good for getting past HR and landing an interview, after that it's mostly your own problem solving skills and google-fu
Or if you got hired before you got the certs, the company will probably pay some part of your certification or at least give you some time

Not same thing
When breeding, mean of intelligence distribution is roughly the mean of intelligence of parents.
It is wrong to try to threshold this, because most people will land within 1 stddev from the mean. This means that even the "smart" child with the dumb mother will only barely meet the arbitrary cutoff, while the actually smart child has a chance to outsmart the smart father.
Dumb parents make dumb children.

It's OK to talk about binary thresholds in intelligence regarding behavior.
Certain behaviors are incredibly rare in smart people and relatively common in retards. For example, smearing self with shit, conservative worldview (not "right wing" - republicans with libertarian worldview + libertarian economy are statistically smarter than democrats with conservative worldview), believing in homeopathy.

I dropped out because the college I went to had an absolutely trash compsci division. They used outdated software, hardware, usually had no clue what they were on about. I remember my teacher used windows Vista and didn't know how to get his taskbar to stop autohiding. Another time he changed his resolution to 800x600 and didn't know how to change it back. I got so tired of all the normies, the retarded teachers, the beurocracy, and the condescending staff I dropped out of that jew scheme and learned more via books and online shit. Made more progress on my own than they tried to (((teach))) in months.

here, take ((this)) with you

Attached: every_desktop-thread_ever.webm (1280x720, 2.85M)

You're now on a watchlist.

>You say that now but almost everyone wants them at some point , those who double down on the lie are very unhappy.
I'm a rational person, the cons overweight the pros. Not just for kids, any committed relationship at this point.

>just dropped 3 of the four classes I was taking this semester
>already wasted an elapsed 5 years since starting college and haven't even gotten my associate's
>can no longer get an AS, have to go for an AA
>going to a shitty community college
>kids 4 years younger than me have already accomplished more
I think I'm reaching the end

Attached: 1550001493159.jpg (1077x1053, 84K)

This but unironically.

I mean the people who complain they are expensive drive cars on finance and have the newest phones when they comes out , they are just passing the blame for their bad spending habits.

I have a 5 year old thinkpad. Got a used 6s plus when my iphone 4 got to the point of being literally unusable. I have an extremely cheap apartment next to uni and drive a 12 year old car. Literally the only thing I spend real money on was my office because I am here a lot of the time.
Children are not worth it period and even if you don't give a shit about finances, tying yourself down for 2 decades and so on there is the point that having a child is morally and far more importantly ethically questionable at best.
And a dedicated relationship? Had that before. I was the only one really putting effort in. That didn't happen once, it happened multiple times. There is no reason to invest money and far more importantly time in something that is doomed to fail from the start because the other party really doesn't give a shit. Relationships are not worth it at best, a scam at worst.

>You say that now but almost everyone wants them at some point , those who double down on the lie are very unhappy.
funny how you call it a lie when literally the entire world is trying to convince me I want children when I don't

you're implying there's anything rational about relationships

failing a class doesn't mean you're dumb.

i have scored perfect marks on C1, but failed miserably at C2, why? personal reasons.

I didn't feel down by it. Sure it sucked ass retaking it, but honestly, it was a good experience because it taught me to be more humble.

That is too simplistic and not applicable in a real world.
You don't fuck a brain.

Bullshit

Problem is, maths take some dedication to learn it. Most importantly, it takes some courage to ask dumb questions and do simple arithmetiques to get it right.

Want a cookie?

Children bring joy to the world and a hope for a better future.
They are telling you because they know better , no one wants to be old and alone. Seeing your offspring go out into the world and make their own path is a most joyful thing.

My point is if you want children you should adopt one of the thousands of children waiting for adoption before pumping out any more.

Nobody wants to do that.

Because we're egotistical, we want to spread our genes into the world.

People who "know better" don't feel the need to convince everyone else to do the same thing as them

>Children bring joy to the world and a hope for a better future.
Not really
Every human who once existed was also a child

>Children bring joy to the world and a hope for a better future.
Except when they don't because they suffer, because vast majority of "people" who have them are retards and vast majority of "people" surrounding them are retards.
Or when they are born with health problems that guarantee suffering.

Oh and then they grow up into the same trash that surrounds them.

Honestly, natalism is fucking retarded. Not misguided, fucking retarded. Absolutely irresponsible.

Not every human is bad , you just surround yourself with people who have a negative outlook.
I think you just want the negatives to be true so you can feel more secure about your point , you look at the possible things that could go wrong but not what could go well. Most children do not suffer heath problems that grantee suffering and most have a good upbringing. You might be projecting a bad childhood here and if thats the case I am sorry that you were robbed of that.

Are you fucking retarded?
You said "children bring joy to the world". Children are just humans. Every good person and every bad person was just a child. There's nothing inherently "good" about children

They are products of their environment and how you raise them , its a blank slate.

>Most children do not suffer heath problems that grantee suffering and most have a good upbringing.
>9 out of 10 people enjoy gang rape so gang rape is good

>its a blank slate.
false
the variation in human behaviour is far too extreme for the blank slate philosophy to make any sense
Do you think Adolf Hitler had the worst childhood possible? hardly

Random user just dropping in, disclaimer only read this post.
Adopting children will kill off your genes. I think it's fine to do it if you have garbage genes (low IQ or some other crippling high risk genetic disease), but if you're a smart guy, have your own children. Genes play a huge part in intelligence, and the last thing we need is smart people deciding not to have their own children. According to twin studies your maximum achievable intelligence ranges from 55% to 75% (different studies) genetic. This means that you could potentially get smarter by studying (no shit), but your upper limit will be overwhelmingly genetic. This coupled with the fact that a lot of people are dumb (sub 120 iq) means most upper limits will be reached fairly early into their intellectual training. Genetics do matter, and as I said earlier the last thing we need is a higher percentage of dumb people (who don't care to adopt and decide to spread their genes) compared to smart people.

Most intelligence is inherited though

Gang rape is disgusting and no good can come out of it , you assume that no good can come out of this human life because none has come out of yours.
He is a product of his environment and life , if he didnt go to those early party meetings he may have never got any power and not been radicalised.

Wrong.
What is a bad person?
Answer: Someone who can hurt you.
What is a good person?
Answer: Someone who will not hurt you.
Therefore children are good. As are pets.

>no good can come out of it
But you just said children are soooo awesome
Children can come out of gang rape
And the invisible skydaddy loves rape babbies! He often grants them his most prized gifts, like downs syndrome.

>He is a product of his environment and life
and his genetics
>if he didnt go to those early party meetings he may have never got any power and not been radicalised.
lmao yeah good one

A bad person is someone who has the desire to do bad things, as can be seen perfectly in many children
good or bad is not about what you can do or even what you DO do, it's about your motivation

Generally people are a result of their childhood.
That said: People aren't inherently good, they very much can be born a psychopath, sociopath or with any other disorder.
A good upbringing doesn't guarantee a "good" human being, and neither does a bad upbringing guarantee a "bad" human being. But to say that there is a correlation would be a massive understatement of the facts.

Just a slight correction, most people are sub 100 IQ. Median is a bitch. That said, smart people, especially on the upper end, will always be a minority even while as you said genetics play a large role. A higher intelligence goes hand in hand with fewer children on average and lower intelligence goes hand in hand with more children. Same correlation between wealthy = less children and poor = more children.

You two seem hell bent on missing out on the greatest gift we are given , just remove the idea that not having them makes you superior for a second and reconsider. Thats all and Im out.

>the greatest gift we are given
Being able to force someone into existence without their consent?
I'm nowhere near dumb enough to buy this retarded shit.

>just remove the idea that not having them makes you superior
I don't feel superior for not having children
I just don't like stupid fucks like you who think everyone should do it

Probably celebrate because no more alimony or child-support?
Probably go to the nice Muslim wake her parents will have and drink campaign during the lowering of the cast into the ground and eat strips of non-halal meats and bacon obnoxiously. Tell everyone who will listen how it's the best thing ever that she found allah and went of to towel-head land to get brutally raped and murdered, and I'm moving into a condo at the beach.

>Just a slight correction, most people are sub 100 IQ
no, there's an equal amount of people above or below 100 because that's the way IQ works

Most of them think that they are the smartest person in the room.

No it is not. Or people killing others by accident wouldn't go to prison.
Good or bad is only defined by your actions.
If you have the best motivation in the world but kill people, you are evil.
If your motives are bad, but you commit good deeds out of fear or because you want to gain something or whatever, then you are good.
Moreover, every person thinks they are good and doing the right thing. So what you believe your motivations are is irrelevant.
And not only this, but actually deciphering your own motivations is impossible, because you can't possible know yourself completely.
For example I often wonder this when sometimes I do a good deed, did I do this because I am a good person, or do I believe I will gain something out of this?
It doesn't matter. What matters is the action.
What matters is the effect you have on other people.
Others will judge whether you are good or bad, not you.
And others judge by your actions.
Children are good, because they have a positive effect on people, no matter their internal motivations.

It sounds like your degree would have been from an university that wouldn't have been worth the paper it was printed on, user.

God you’re wasting your money. I’m banking 150k as a dev and I didn’t even go to college.

That's not how it works. That's how the Bell Curve distribution works. IQ distribution doesn't follow the Bell Curve though.