What does Jow Forums think of hacking conventions?

What does Jow Forums think of hacking conventions?

Attached: signal-2019-03-20-193648.jpg (1536x864, 326K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thegatewaypundit.com/2019/01/annual-derbycon-hacker-conference-is-ending-because-sjw-and-feminist-negativity-polarization-and-disruption/
pastebin.com/aZrN10dZ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Gone to HOPE a few times. Pretty fun.

Lol I went to hope too nigga

Why don't you kiss?

Attached: IMG_20190322_021245.jpg (3000x4000, 3.45M)

>Why don't you kiss?
done. now we're handholding :3

Attached: next_door_neighbor.jpg (1500x844, 204K)

Most of them are leftist circle jerks. And I say that as a moderate. So much deviation from hacking/infosec.

a ton of LARPing at DEF CON lately

BH is for the corporate types to network

Question for you my man since we seem to be on the same page? Are there ANY good online communities now for people of with our interests? Nowadays it seems like there's only ''''infosec personalities''''' on twitter and shit. Everything seems dead or fucked.

if there are, i don't know them

i like Lainchan, but it's pretty dead. i hear HTB is decent.

I'm trying to get into ShmooCon or BSides to maybe find something. also hanging on IRC.

I go on lainchan some but its dead and there's a good bit of drama/larping. I've been to a few bsides and NolaCon. I'm going to Thotcon this year as well.

Some say reality itself has a left bias

Yeah, retards and conformists.

>moderate
Fuck off boogie

this

you have people like this bitch who ended DerbyCon because she threw a hissy fit over shit somebody wrote on a whiteboard and raised a Twitter lynch mob

thegatewaypundit.com/2019/01/annual-derbycon-hacker-conference-is-ending-because-sjw-and-feminist-negativity-polarization-and-disruption/

there's a whole timeline for this SJW shit in hacking, in fact:
pastebin.com/aZrN10dZ

Attached: bitch.jpg (400x400, 29K)

here it is, the whiteboard that ended DerbyCon

Attached: rip_derbycon.png (507x484, 239K)

And this is why I do not go to conferences. Fucking snowflakes. How mentally retarded you must be to think that "boobs" helping someone deal with stress means they "assault women". Even Jow Forums can't defend this.

Dude donnt hackk me LMAOO

They’re not as interesting as they used to be.

Just... just follow what Patrice O'Neal said about calling women "bitch". Call them that to their faces and watch how they react to it.

Damn, she sounds relentless.

Attached: Capture.png (1002x672, 180K)

Attached: laughingimps.png (493x442, 397K)

BTFO

I went to defcon before and it was cool. But I was very unprepared and stayed up too late gambling. Will probably go this year and not make the same mistakes.

Attached: Capture.png (639x669, 260K)

Fuck off gentoo

If a you are a Student -> no paying 3K then yeah

Got sick of the leftist circle jerk. I stopped going to defcon when a co worker brought to friends over for me to meet. (two dumb devs that worked in nyc if I remember right.) By the end of our conversations I was literally being called a white male, white privileged etc. All I said was what's wrong with libertarians? I don't even fucking like politics let alone want to listen to two people I don't even know talk about it.
There are still good cons out there but fuck defcon and most major ones now. The conferences that are generally smaller than the big ones can be better. A lot of good cons overseas too. Attackercon, power of community etc

>when you were busy hacking the mans computers
>he was busy hacking your brains and communities

like pottery

Why don't they just ban her for toxicity?
Clearly she's a toxic element, a troll - just ban her from the cons and be done with it.

Spoiler that shit holy crap, this is a blue board.