What tech related purchase do you regret the most?

What tech related purchase do you regret the most?

Attached: 72907310_p0.png (600x600, 72K)

all Apple products

I want doremy to impregnate me in my dreams.

HTC Sensation

I was an Apple fag for a long time, got the original PowerBook G4 to run OS X back in like 2001, kinda hung on through momentum.

I got rid of all that shit except a mini I have hooked to the TV and my wife’s laptop, she likes the Macbook.

I regret buying android. I would have been better off buying a used iphone and getting another 4 years of support.

By comparison, my moto only received one year of *security* updates.

>not building aosp/lineageos with all security updates yourself

I was young and believed in a better future

Attached: images (47).jpg (724x424, 22K)

I've considered getting a xiaomi for that purpose.

Yesterday I bought a "High Speed USB 3.0" flash drive, 32GB.
It takes 80 minutes to write it full of test data.
I feel cheated. I'm taking it back to the store today.

i'm regretting every day buying this 1070 because literally the next day the Vega 56 went on sale for only $30 more than what I got my 1070 for
fuck nvidia, fuck proprietary drivers, fuck my friends for talking me out of buying AMD, and fuck me for being so fucking stupid i hate myself and i hate everything

That was a great sale, loving my Vega :)

Probably my gigabyte rx 580 since if I'd just searched a bit more I could have gotten a sapphire nitro+ for just a few bucks more.

Every single Android device I bought. I fucking hate Android - it's such a crap, it's beyond what I could ever have imagined.

I felt the need to own a smartphone other than an Applel one two times in a period of 9 years now. I am by no means an Apple fan - I owned their iPhone 2 and 3 for some time.

I literally destroyed both my Android smartphones both in an outburst of cheer rage and frustration. I will never ever buy an Android device ever again.

So which street is your favorite to poo in?

I don't know other than to interpret that gibberish of yours favorably. Therefore I translate it to "What kind of mobile do you use then, friend?" and to this I can give you an answer:

I do not own a smartphone. I do most of my conversation via mail and I do have a landline. Sometimes use the - yes...I know - android based smartphone of my girlfriend, but in my thoughts I clean hands and ears after usage, if you catch my drift.

Got scammed into buying a $30 headset for $70 felt pretty bad once I figured it out. Other than that buying an rpi

buying the FX-9370 in the year 2016.
In theory a good cpu, in reality the biggest bottleneck.

Android is easier to use than Appel, wtf are you on about?
Try downloading anything from the browser on an iPhone (no jailbreak bs and not 3rd party illegal apps)

Is it because Android is based on Linux and you're a brainlet than can't comprehend normal desktop Linux?

1TB HDD over 512GB SSD for the same price.
I fucking hate those *SKRRRT* so fucking much.

bought a used tape drive thinking it would be a cheap backup system for data hoarding but it's just a loud and inconvenient mess

Dual GTX 970's. I fell for the 4GB meme. At least I got 2x the payout in the class action suit. A piddly $35 * 2, but at least something.

Back in high school, I regretted buying a fucking Sony MD player. That POS broke in a year's time and was stupid as fuck. I promised never to buy a Sony product again, and I haven't since. (Good thing I'm not a console pleb)

Attached: disgust.jpg (600x448, 21K)

All audio stuff except for my headphones.