Do you think anime will one day feel real?

I mean, we have virtual reality, maybe in a few years we could create sensations to our brain and even intersperse with real anime characters.

I would like to live in the future to be able to meet my favorite anime characters and party with them even if it's just a simulation.

Attached: 543t34t.jpg (1280x720, 76K)

GET HELP, YOU'RE FUCKED UP IN THE HEAD, DO IT BEFORE ITS TOO LATE, YOU LIVE ONCE RETARD, STOP WASTING YOUR GARBAGE ASS LIFE FAGGOT

(you)

Attached: 1552410341518.jpg (740x1200, 130K)

Attached: 1548696723673.jpg (645x729, 48K)

that sounds pretty chill user, really anything to get me out of this purgatory of life would be nice

>>maybe in a few years we could create sensations in our brain
wow, that's a fucking amazing amount of wishful thinking.

You don't live once. Time is just an illusion and there is no waste.

>Giant headed, bug-eyed two-dimensional women
>real

delet pic

Yeah it will happen in the not too distant future. If you don't believe me, just look at how fucking far VR tech has come since the 80s. Only a matter of time.

sudo python3 ./MakeAnimeReal.py
Thank me later

anime is already real in our mind

Attached: 607cfaaf.jpg (704x400, 37K)

Post the one where they put her in the trash

t. redditor

vrchat made me a weeb

Attached: cd833f07b2e283e70131e9f73017c8cade84d25ev2_hq.jpg (1024x576, 49K)

fpbp

Is this a feels thread in disguise?

None of what you said matters until voice changer technology catches on. Every time I try to be a girl everyone in VRchat tells me to turn off my voice changer. So right now VR is a meme gimmick fad that is already over.

Did you see that Battle Angel Alita live action movie? Did that feel real? Of course not. Fuck off weeb, humans will always be able to tell the difference between weeb shit and reality.

I'm afraid it is

T H IS S

Loot at that pic, faggot. Do you wanna live in the world where this kind of people exist? I'd rather jerk off to anime. Anime world is better than real world, anime girls are better than real girls. In fact, anime girls are epitome of beauty and morale. Fuck you, stupid normie niggers. Hope I'll die alone with a dick in my hand and an anime on my monitor screen.

Attached: 15.png (1054x526, 209K)

Please stop watching chinese cartoons for the sake of your own sanity. Imagine saying these two sentences to another person IRL. Everyone would think you're a loony, even rightly so.
Little cartoon girls are not real. Please reconsider your hobbies.

Attached: 1549917947101.png (303x279, 18K)