After upgrading to v4.1...

after upgrading to v4.1.5 one tracker disabled my account for inactivity because they introduced new bug which prevents proper downloading and seeding despite green icon in taskbar

holy shit this software is such shit with most clumsy devs ever. They did not even bother to fix gui lags after introducing new major version more than a year ago

Attached: 003.jpg (186x186, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

picotorrent.org
notabug.org/RemixDevs/DeezloaderRemix/wiki/Downloads
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I just want 1 feature,
I want torrents to stop, I don't want them managed by the program, I want to keep a list for the sake of not redownloading small shit that may accidently redownload.

that's it, but they haven't done it.
literally all I want.

is there some torrent client that is not complete shit? Only good choice I know is rtorrent + rutorrent if you are a linux fag, but I am on windows and spinning linux VM just for torrenting is overkill!

Attached: 1111111112.png (228x221, 9K)

>being a private tracker cuck

How about report the bug?

>private tracker nigger

>private tracker
Lmao

when picotorrent hit's 0.16....
>picotorrent.org

t. retards who only torrent for YIFY movie rips and 128 kbps mp3s of indeterminable origin

>not being a power user and immune to pruning

Hahaha, what a faggot

STALLfags BTFO

>still using torrents
Enjoy getting fined up the ass for piracy, idiots. Yes, companies know about your VPN. Yes, companies know about and see you in your SUPER SEEKRET TORRENT KLUB shit. Even downloading legal torrents is stupid because it's a fuckton more problematic and in the vast majority of cases much slower than direct downloading.

>unironically living in a country that cares about piracy

Attached: 1538100381527.jpg (502x502, 23K)

ktorrent or rtorrent, even transmission is better.

i would like a confirmation from a non butthurt source

>Even downloading legal torrents is stupid because it's a fuckton more problematic and in the vast majority of cases much slower than direct downloading.
i bet you use windows and can't even verify your direct download

>torrenting music
lol

dumb frogfucker

Attached: 4snapshot_22.26.png (1920x1080, 2.4M)

Link to the issue on github? I have 4.1.5 and have never had issues with my private tracker. There is an open issue, right? You're not making this up, right?

I used qbit for ages now without any trouble, but 4.1.5 just silently crashes all the time in the background.

>t. retards who only torrent for YIFY movie rips and 128 kbps mp3s of indeterminable origin
Yeah, there's nowhere else you could possibly find movies and music to download outside of private trackers.

>streaming music
I hope this isn't your alternative.

you were probably pruned for not logging in to the website. there isn't a single (cabal) tracker that prunes for lack of torrent activity beyond avoiding H&R. its all about logging in

Doesn't happen to me. My one problem with it is that it hangs whenever I click on some RSS feed links. Takes like 2 minutes to recover.

Im using v4.1.5 and this happened to me in DH but i dont know if they ban you for not seeding or for not downloading, i was seeding but havent downloaded anything in a while

>accidently redownload
i've never had that happen to me. i've had i/o errors but that was because of bad hdd.

i'd rather just buy the bd and of the movie i want to watch and rip it myself instead of being private tracker bitch

not a problem in commie countries

Attached: renge_deal.png (1291x1080, 668K)

Nobody gives a shit if you torrent outside of anglozone.

Eh, whatever. Deluge is giving trouble as well lately. It just puts incomplete files into the directory reserved for finished downloads when the download starts. Pretty annoying.

>disabled my account
No private tracker disables you for that reason. This didn't happen.

>Yes, companies know about your VPN. Yes, companies know about and see you in your SUPER SEEKRET TORRENT KLUB shit.
Who cares if they can't do shit about it?

>imagen living in a police state that sucks jew dick

uTorrent 2.2.1 master race.

This.Seriously , I don't even use a VPN.My country is suppose to mail you a letter when you start torrenting shit too hard and I haven't received it after several years and hundreds upon hundreds of gbs downloaded.They even partially dismantled the organism suppose to monitor copyright violation or some shit.

Attached: 234767344512477.gif (800x792, 607K)

>notabug.org/RemixDevs/DeezloaderRemix/wiki/Downloads
>he doesn't know about deezloader
Oh no no no no no
>inb4 DEEZNUTS

Attached: image.jpg (1080x764, 475K)

Our anti-piracy organization's former leader got busted for drug trafficking.

Attached: 1544295075732.jpg (474x795, 45K)

rtorrent just werks

not true, digital hive does this all the time

/thread
If you are smart enough to be a private cuck, you are smart enough to know when and if you should upgrade your torrent client as it might trigger the autism of the faggot admin. OP only has himself to blame.

>for Windows
get a load of this winnigger

>transmission
lol no, call me when you can do sequential download

then downgrade

I download a fairly large amount of small videos, they tend to get lost in the shuffle every now and then, so I end up downloading the same torrent again, if the torrent doesn't stay with the program. there are an absolute shitload of torrents that I get, a few months later, forget that it was this torrent and its not an updated one, so it just re downloads the shit again.

If I had a better method of processing torrents and files, this may not be an issue, or if it is, not a big one, but it is. im working on seeing if a new program will help cut the bloat from many torrents of the same content, but its going slow.

Stop telling people about it

What kind of shithole you live in that torrent is an actual concern?

>torrenting music from sites when Soulseek exists