People born before 1980 should be banned from the internet

People born before 1980 should be banned from the internet.
Roughly 99% of boomers have never visited a website more underground than twitter, yet they think they're experts on the web.
And because they're "experts" they think they know how the internet should be run, which always comes down to banning everything people under the age of 30 like because they don't understand it.
Fuck boomers.
Without boomers shitty cancer websites like Twitter and Facebook would finally die, and we wouldn't have bullshit like the adpocolypse.

Attached: Im40andWhatIsThis.jpg (474x514, 31K)

P.S. join my Discord gg

Attached: zoomer eating tide.gif (652x562, 626K)

Can we make an exception for people that were on BBS's or IRC (pre 1990)?

You know boomers can be younger than 30 right

Younger boomers can be ok
It's just when you reach about 32 and the dementia starts taking hold that you need to STOP

>more underground than twitter
You mean like usenet, or gopher, or any of the other vastly superior shit we had back then that's more underground than anything you'll ever be aware of, Dumbest Generation kid?

Lol, my father talks like you.
He's like "Why would anybody use Tor? Sending unencrypted emails via free anonymous remailers (which are probably run by the FBI) that take 3 hours is all you'd ever need for privacy".

I guess moot will have to stop using the internet next year.

Moot quit the internet when he turned left wing liberal and joined google

>I used stuff you never heard of
>BUT THAT MEANS YOU ARE COMPLETELY IGNORANT OF TOR HURRR
What the living shit, you Dumbest Generation kid? I know more about the internet and technology than you ever will. If you really think all old people are ignorant, you're just showing how fucking dumb your generation is. And that's no generalization. I've seen zero proof that anyone from your pathetic, brain-dead generation is even worth wasting space on this planet for.

If you actually knew what I was talking about you would know how deeply flawed and insanely insure that practice is.
It's like wanting to send a letter privately and securely, so you hand it directly to a stranger, unsealed, who probably works for the FBI, then expecting them to pass it on to its destination without reading it or modifying it; oh and it'll take a month because somehow that's more secure?
Pre-2000 security was an absolute joke, and anybody who hasn't caught up is a fucking retard.

To be fair I wouldn't want to be caught in the ongoing crossfire as the owner of Jow Forums either, sounds like a lot of hassle.

Also he thinks that paying for pirated content on newsgroups or whatever with his credit card is more anonymous than using a fucking torrent with a VPN kek

He once spent $10 + shipping to get a pirated video game CD delivered to him by mail, then bragged about how smart he was saving $10 by giving criminals his credit card details to buy something that should be free instead of just getting a real copy of the game

I'm 1975 and I've seen shit online you never will.

You used to chat with the dinosaurs on AOL did you?

>Boomers keep Twitter and FB alive

i don't think the problem is the boomers or the zoomers, it's the inclusivity of the web nowadays, every retard can use the appstore and the playstore, now even people that can't read can use the fucking internet.
if we debate about which generation brought us more destruction for the internet as the wild west i would go for the zoomers for they are the generation making phone posting and all this sites in the first place popular and then dragged their boomer parent on them to stay in contact.

Attached: 1532975571383.jpg (680x578, 37K)

No, user, I'm sorry but you may be retarded.
Tor was originally designed by the US Navy, but it was implemented independently from them by non-government volunteer programmers

Nigger my net is so slow I feel like I'm in the 90s fuck up

>Boomers are bloat.
This is true in so many ways.

>People born before 1980
so should those born after 2000.

Yes

I can agree to that. Back in the 8th/9th grade my dad beat my ass to a pulp because he saw me using youtube and didnt know what it was.

I think the UK should introduce computer loicenses.

>before 1980

Imagine complaining about boomers presence on the internet lmao