Vivaldi

>*Crashes*
>Loses all your tabs
>Can only restore a couple dozen of those closed tabs, the rest are gone forever unless you manually dig them up from your history.

Woah. Truly the browser for power users.

Attached: viv_icon.jpg (640x480, 18K)

i had vivaldi completely lock up my machine twice. no control alt delete.. nothing. had to hold down the power button to turn the machine off. wasn't impressed. uninstalled.

Yup, went back to standard chrome and couldn't be happier!

I use this browser on three different machines, all with different operating systems daily and never had any of those issues

What's the point of this browser? Unless you do something different, you'll end up stomped by the big ones, and Vivaldi is just a reskinned Chrome.

>>Can only restore a couple dozen of those closed tabs
How many tabs do you usually use at the same time, hun?

Never had a problem. You must be retarded

*freezes on twitter*

The only reason I see to use it is the grid layout though that also only applies if you are a brainlet. Remember anything that isn't Tor will inevitably give your entire browsing history to Google due to fingerprinting and evercookies (and yes this also and specifically applies to Ungoogled Chromium Brave Vivaldi Icecat Waterfox etc.)

chromium ungoogled
customization, baseline functionality that requires addons in other browsers (tabstacking, vertical tabs, etc)
desu i never had problems with V

firefox with customcss can have an interface as or more customizable, and the about config provides you with an interface to tweak the inner workings more deeply. i don.t mind extensions either.
tldr customizabilty is not exclusive to vivaldi

>tfw Firefox is billions of times more customizable than Vivaldi whose only selling point is its customizability

After using the browser for 6 months or so I've come to the conclusion that its a meme

I have a rare crash now and then but I've been using it for over a year now, it works fine for me otherwise.

Sounds like you have issues with your computer, that should NOT happen. No software is capable of doing that in normal circumstances. I had that happen when I was using a damaged CPU.

Vivaldi werks on my machine better then sjwfox and chrom*

Attached: works on my machine.png (1600x1548, 420K)

>Is Vivaldi Open Source?

>Vivaldi is not made available under one unified open source license.

Sounds like a feature to me.

>Highlight a url in your browser history and press delete
>It deletes the url under it instead

>Cut and paste bookmarks into a subfolder
>Pastes the bookmarks into the search filter instead

Attached: 1551874929857.png (1920x1882, 2.64M)

>Cut and paste bookmarks into a subfolder
>Pastes the bookmarks into the search filter instead
Yeah, that happened to me
Probably going to switch back to a firefox derivative desu