Best way to be completely hidden with TAILS?

best way to be completely hidden with TAILS?

Attached: thumb.png (1366x768, 133K)

Public wifi
Disable ublock
Libreboot

Run it out of a Virtual Machine which is stored in a VeraCrypt file which is stored on an encrypted USB stick?

Don’t ever connect to the internet

Attached: Winners_Dont_Use_Drugs.png (320x224, 6K)

If you've done nothing wrong, you've got nothing to hide.

Attached: 16667685_303(1).jpg (700x394, 39K)

Run tails inside of qubes

glownigger post

TAILS? never heard of it officer.

Install virtualbox on your TAILS installation and run a second instance of TAILS through the VM. Repeat this process every time you boot into TAILS.

Crack your neighbors WiFi and use that. Do not use public WiFi because the time of your usage is tracked and can be correlated to you if there are cameras in the vicinity. If you must use public WiFi, dye your hair another natural color and wear reading glasses to obfuscate your identity.

Use TAILS on a CD or DVD rather than a USB stick. A disc is much easier to eject and snap if you are in imminent danger of being arrested.

Remove the hard disk, camera and microphone from your computer. You still have to wear a disguise when using TAILS and never talk within earshot of your computer since there could be hidden mics or cameras, but this removes the most obvious vectors of surveillance.

Remove the batteries in ANY other nearby electronic devices such as tablets or smartphones before booting into TAILS. These devices can electronically communicate with your TAILS device and make you vulnerable to being intercepted by law enforcement agents.

NEVER link your TAILS identity with your real life identity. Never repeat phrases, uncommon words or unique usernames that you've Googled on darknet markets or forums.

Store your TAILS device in an empty Lays chip bag (or any bag with silver foil) when not in use to prevent remote signals being sent to your device.

Why would you ever need to snap a read only disc?

>implying your hardware isn't backdoored

Just get under the bench.

Attached: tails bench.jpg (640x480, 147K)

slightly unrelated, but give heads.dyne.org a try. it's like tails but with less bullshit.

>Install virtualbox on your TAILS installation and run a second instance of TAILS through the VM.
Sounds good on paper but needlessly cumbersome. Especially hard on a 100 dollar burner laptop.
>Crack your neighbors WiFi and use that.
Now they've reduced the number of suspects to a very small number of homes.
You're still better off going to a high traffic area like a mall and being quick.
>Remove the hard disk, camera and microphone from your computer.
Better if you just disconnect them. Good advice though.
>A disc is much easier to eject and snap if you are in imminent danger of being arrested.
1. Easy way of getting handed a obstruction charge.
2. There's only TAILS itself on there.
3. Would be trivial to reconstruct.
>never talk within earshot of your computer since there could be hidden mics or cameras
Impossible unless your laptop was already compromised. I'd be more worried about your phone.
>Remove the batteries in ANY other nearby electronic devices such as tablets or smartphones before booting into TAILS. These devices can electronically communicate with your TAILS device and make you vulnerable to being intercepted by law enforcement agents.
See Above.
Just don't bring your goddamn phone with you.
>NEVER link your TAILS identity with your real life identity. Never repeat phrases, uncommon words or unique usernames that you've Googled on darknet markets or forums.
This is the ONLY good advice here.
>Store your TAILS device in an empty Lays chip bag (or any bag with silver foil) when not in use to prevent remote signals being sent to your device.
A bit of foil isn't going to thwart a signal. LMAO.
Try calling your phone while its in that Lays bag.
oh and
>reddit spacing

have a threat model
know your threat model
there is no universal solution to security and privacy (that isnt cripplingly limited in functionality, impractical, and expensive)
peace out

mcdonalds, wal mart, lowes, home depot all have great wifi

>post yfw you need to act like a green beret operating in East Berlin not because you're a criminal or a pedo, but because you like posting memes about how politicians are running human trafficking networks and worshipping ancient demons in exchange for power in this simulation

Can we just go back to the early 90s when none of this shit mattered and I didn't have to worry about silly pictures on lithuanian stamp collecting image boards

Attached: vV3Irk8.png (1536x1369, 1.51M)

Elaborate, please.

>Disable ublock
?

>install software from 3rd parties over untrusted networks
>repeat this everytime you boot into tails
Top tier advice user, super sercurity.

apparently ubo makes it easy to fingerprint

Don't use it:

Why would you have it in the first place?

It can and will fingerprint you

Use heads. Tails has system d

having a hard time getting heads to identify the wifi card in my thinkpad. in gentoo i need to configure the kernel for certain firmware drivers. im guessing im fucked out of heads? really like it over tails and systemd.

TOLLS
MY FRIEND
YOU WERE BEST MAN AT MY WEDDING
TO YOU
THESE HAVE BEEN THE BEST DAYS OF OUR LIVES
I LOVE YOU

bit of an overkill, isn't it?

you verashill niggers need to be gassed. use luks containers like a real man. only faggots need a shitty GUI.

>best way to be completely hidden with TAILS?
Why do you want to do that? You some kind of pedo furry?

Attached: Tails_80.png (358x420, 135K)

Tails ships with it for some reason. It's fine to use if you're not doing anything interesting on Tor, but if you're up to no good it'd be best to decrease entropy.

user I hope you're just breaking drug laws if any..

Get an Atheros card if you don't have one yet