What was the technological decision behind making these things that literally never fucking work, not even once...

What was the technological decision behind making these things that literally never fucking work, not even once, in the hundreds of times I have used them in my life?

Attached: cuckedagain.jpg (530x530, 35K)

peel it sideways bro

werks for me...

these things suck i dont even try to peel them anymore, i will stab it with a knife, jam my finger in and pull it off that way. Of course my method wont work in the UK since you arent allowed to have a knife there.

You grab it, lift, and then peel sideways
I've never ever had them not work immediately

Imagine this, the lift'n'peel defense team out in full force today

a coincidence most likely i am sure.

OP probably tries to pull straight up, like an autistic kid who squeezes his gameboy too hard.

I don't think it was designed for chimps

I swear these lift n peel niggers are like mattress firm, a money laundering scheme

everyone knows they dont work

L'n'PDF

i have never once had one peel off correctly. I always peel sideways, and the stupid shit rips off 1 layer of the paper bullshit, leaving the seal entirely intact. fuck these things and fuck you for defending them.

>The LiftnPeel is immunized against all dangers, one may call him a scoundrel, parasite, swindler, profiteer, it all runs of him like water off a raincoat. But call him a defect and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: 'I've been found out.'

>he tears off leaving white paper underneath while he punches you

Imagine being too dumb to lift and peal.

Attached: 1537748154968.gif (652x562, 626K)

ah well according to the lnp shills, you are doing something wrong!!

>dumb
>peal

full circle one could say.

yeah what i did wrong was buy a product that has lift & peel bullshit

there is no fuckin way people are defending this technology
even if theres no condensation on the milk bottle, your hands are bone dry, perfect knuckle leverage into the center ANNNNND rips
just stab and fingerfuck em

>What was the technological decision behind making these things that literally never fucking work, not even once, in the hundreds of times I have used them in my life?
so other people don't end up as retarded as you from ingesting a ton of toxic chemicals in an adhesive. if you're gonna try and shitpost, you might at least try

Since when are these used on milk bottles?

Attached: milk.jpg (530x300, 9K)

are you really implying lnp doesnt still glob adhesive on?

the worst part about the lift n peel scam, is that you never know until you get the damn lid off..

only then do you know you have once again been peeld (tm)

>milk bottles

Attached: bag-of-milk.jpg (888x600, 281K)

Day of the Rake approaches.

>peel top part off perfectly
>thin film still left behind

These suck ass but the best way to deal with them is to lift the flap and then stick a fork straight down into it and pop it out. works like a charm with the only downside is you now have a dirty fork

I men I knew Jow Forums was retards but holy fuck

Attached: 53de035b79ea3a19eb8d436815a93e3c.jpg (539x434, 32K)

>the beta flip'n'peel vs the chad fingernail

>men
>was retards

Attached: mpv-shot0012.jpg (960x720, 92K)