Jow Forums approved hobbies

What are your hobbies anons? Excluding gaming & programming, IRL or computer based.

Attached: Haleakala-Sunrise-Tour.jpg (900x738, 84K)

fapping

dabbing on zoomers in apex legends

Attached: 1537713900726.jpg (680x585, 260K)

based
and boomer pilled

kek.

that's IRL and computer based

music, writing, cycling, fixing bikes

i literally have none
i prepare my dinner once a week but i wouldnt consider that a hobby
i feel like an outcast at work because i dont go out to lunch and get work done as fast as possible so i can go home early
i stopped talking to my parents because they'd always interrogate me about my friends (i have none) and why i dont have a gf (wouldnt date anyone i work with and i dont spend much time in public)
my daily routine is shower, work (programming), dinner, personal projects (programming), play video games for an hour or watch anime, sleep, repeat
if i could work from home and getting groceries delivered wasnt expensive id be a true hermit
im 27, make 6 figures, have a decent amount already set aside for retirement, get good benefits, and i still feel like a failure

>and i still feel like a failure
it's all in your head

That's a familiar story user, I know a few (2) people like that. Weird questions, but do you not like any aspect of being a (almost) hermit?

I wish I could just disappear and work from home ordering stuff/having sex with random girls

Archery and golf it has just as much technology autism but at least you're standing outside

like:
>financially secure - ive got 5 months of savings, if i took money from retirement i could last 3 more years
>tons of spare time, gotten really good at c++ and perl, github looks decent, lots more job opportunities
>small apartment is fine for me
dislike:
>lonely but too awkward to try to do anything about it
>no chance at getting gf
>only social interaction outside work is on discord
>isolation can be depressing
>havent talked to parents in over a year, no christmas cards or anything
>only order stuff online once a month so i dont have to talk to people at management office

that would be the dream
i used to go on backpages once a month but havent looked for an alternative since it got shut down, i bought some toys instead
it's doesnt feel as good nor is it as fun but it's a lot more convenient (and cheaper)

you aren't talking about hiring a whore, right

Bicycle riding
>100+ year old time-proven technology
>both practical and recreational
>free from the petrol jews
>can service your bike yourself easily
>enjoyable on your own
>keeps you healthy and sane
Truly the thinking man's hobby

Attached: IMG_20181110_115804192_HDR_proc.jpg (3264x1836, 1.39M)

Distance running and drawing.

>tfw have a pretty good if, stable job, good money, but constantly have people trying to get me to do stuff IRL and online but all I want to do most of the time is be alone and buy a sex doll and play video games
Grass is always greener, man.

Taking care of your gf
Rock climbing
Taking part in a non-profit
Drinking with your mates

Attached: 1552676410708m.jpg (1024x768, 157K)

i was about to get there but depression hits hard when it comes. I lost my job chances and shit. Im starting all over, it will take me a while, so try to stay positive and think in what you really care about, or you'll lose it all.

>frogposter is a normalfag
Figures

>>free from the petrol jews
>runs on petrol derived energy
>distribution network relies on petrol too

I grow plants and have a bunch of led shop lights they grow under. I've got a sansevieria and haworthia collection. Sansevierias are my favorite because they are like a deconstruction of plants, they go against all convention and are still wildly successful

Pic related, it's a a rare plant. You don't own anything this rare

Attached: IMG_20190110_1727120.jpg (3672x4896, 3.62M)

I like to play with my dog, does that count?

this sounds max comfy to me. get some prostitutes if that's your thing, user.

playing keyboard and synths

cycling as a hobby is the purest mix of wits and physical ability

>needing approval for your hobbies

Attached: 1549848548255.jpg (768x1024, 97K)

This

Attached: 1920px-Flag_of_Esperanto.svg.png (1920x1280, 10K)

(((esperanto)))

Learning Japanese, I go to classes every week.

Ĉu estas io malbona kun tio?

Go back to Mexico

Language learning. Im learning spanish and japanese

Ne, Esperanto estas tre bona lingvo
Mortigu vin

>Jow Forums approved
>HOW DARE YOU DO THINGS I DON'T LIKE
Well yes, that's Jow Forums in a nutshell.

>so u tk him 2 da bar?
Not buying it pedro.

Working out 2 hours a day max, i have my own personal home gym. It keeps me pretty sane and healthy.

Vi estas Aŭtisma, user, mortigu vin