Welp!

Welp!
My tv got a dot, and i didt turned on in days. Now i try it and look is a freacking blackhole, it grew up a lot. Any advice ? Can be fixed easily?

Attached: 15532912639293954436040955576677.jpg (3120x4160, 2.79M)

damn that hole is massive, you should try jumping inside it and using love to tell your daughter about the mysteries of quantum theory

what happens if you press on it

nice notch

Might as well admit you hit it with something. It can'te be fixed, you'd need to replace the whole panel

good job jamal
you fucked it up

He's coming.

Naah didt hit it. desu just appeared, but its growing

Cool effects happen

Attached: 15532916323447297726456729558463.jpg (3120x4160, 2.38M)

If it wasn't, then it was someone else, that doesn't 'just' happen

what happens if you put water on it

Also, expect it to grow, the liquid crystals will around it will all burn out eventually

So can't be fixed lr even stoped?

its an air bubble. You need to carefully pierce the screen in the middle of the dot with a razor blade or very sharp knife to allow the air to escape, then the pixels will again be visible.

No, sorry dude, you or somebody else fucked up.. How about you tell us the real story?

Do you play thugpro, OP?

>Expanding black hole
gg, op.
You've killed us all.

This, you need to VERY carefully use a sharp knife or object to relieve the pressure.

Attached: 3463643467.png (678x649, 640K)

i have fixed 2 monitor spots with this method, and charged the owners $80 for what took my 5 minutes to accomplish ;-)
(i work in a small computer repair shop)

brb trying that right now

Yeah, everyday

Is that true? You mean like opennthe tv, and then poke the hole with something sharp and itbwill work ?

dude wtf for real!

>hes letting the black hole escape
use syringe, its better for bunny

Attached: AppnG[1].png (1321x694, 84K)

kek

That user is evil for sure but on the other hand you'd have to be a real idiot to follow instructions like that.

dont open the tv. pierce the screen. You have to apply a good bit of pressure, so do it carefully with a steady hand. once the screen material is pierced the air will escape and the problem is fixed. A razorblade or the tip of a very sharp knife will work.

What a bastard. I hope he dies painfully.

Honestly can't imagine anyone being that fucking dumb. Such people exist? Jesus.

What's your username?

>/b/
It's the equivalent of a quirky 'oh look at this totally spontaneous and funny thing that just happened' post that you'd find on Reddit or Imgur.

Have you named it?

So, you reckon op ruined his TV yet?

What is it, an LCD, plasma?
You can only blame yourself if you take advice from satan
Reddit please leave

LCD, I had opened the tv before bc it got humidity inside, i cleaned everything and dry the things inside, and itbwas working fine, idk if anyone hit it when i wasnt at home tho.
Idk about what guys are saying about letting the air away, doenst sounds logic desu.

Itt: le ebin trole masters xdddd

OP I suggest you leave this thread immediately and look elsewhere on the internet for help

>idk if anyone hit it when i wasnt at home tho
What kind of ghetto do you live in

>no fun allowed
Who let reddit in?

>carefully put the syringe in the center of his eye

Attached: 1527278090859.gif (320x224, 644K)

>imagine being that kid who stabbed his bunny in the eye because the internet told him to