Might of stumbled across Stanley Kubrick's confession on filming Apollo 11:

Might of stumbled across Stanley Kubrick's confession on filming Apollo 11:

youtube.com/watch?v=5Svo7--9__M
youtube.com/watch?v=7RoQyeCTQqw

'Anthony Frewin, personal assistant to Kubrick for over twenty years, describes on page 518 of the Stanley Kubrick Archives book that the 1967 book The Code Breakers: The Story of Secret Writing, by David Kahn, was considered by Stanley to be one of the greatest scholarly works of the 20th century. The Code Breakers is a detailed history of message encryption and decryption'

The formula to produce the 'confession' is by playing "The Shining" backwards over itself, and then playing "2001 A Space Odyssey" when jack first walks into the hotel.

If theres any Stanley Kubrick fans on here your input would be appreciated, references the Disney Three Little Pigs Jew caricature so its pol related I guess

Attached: bigtingbadbreathting.jpg (300x168, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/7RoQyeCTQqw?t=1201
youtube.com/watch?v=SCe-ijUB2aw
theguardian.com/science/2009/jul/16/moon-landing-tapes-erased
youtube.com/watch?v=vUE4VGWAap4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wernher_von_Braun
youtu.be/5HMwKwWnV4k
youtu.be/N9tIX5-dq3E?t=312
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This is the formula to reproduce it

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-11-29 at 17.09.27.png (1332x610, 427K)

It explains the dopey continuity error, the cheetah from "2001" pounces on it, after it is removed from the door

Attached: cheetah.png (1000x532, 582K)

Wtf? So why has no one uploaded this "confession"?

youtu.be/7RoQyeCTQqw?t=1201

20:01 in the video is when it goes in sync with Disney three little pigs

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-11-29 at 21.28.48.png (2736x1472, 3.83M)

because nobody thought of it? watch the fucking video it will blow your mind

It's only in the past couple of years that the average Joe has had access to studio quality editing software and hardware

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-11-29 at 23.36.03.png (1000x543, 712K)

I'm 4 mins in...so why was the incest headline on the magazine Jack read, circled? What's the significance?

>Might of

please keep it up dude, you are definitely on to something here, i was speechless when I first saw the video you posted yesterday. maybe make a quick vid with the most mindblowing scenes so people will pick up on it more quickly? either way you got my support

Was just highlighting it to make habit more sense of the bear pedophile scene,

>Danny says he hides
>pedo hides
>doctors ask where "in my stomach"
>bear shows its ass

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-11-29 at 17.25.32.png (999x506, 674K)

Attached: 3hours.png (900x485, 675K)

Aahhh...I feel like a retard now

Cheers mate, I've tried to making it as easy to watch as possible already. It is complex and a simple explanation doesn't cut it

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-11-29 at 16.55.37.png (2854x1508, 3.81M)

I haven't seen the Shining yet, so I won't watch the video because of spoilers.

Summarize it to me, bongbong.

Autism squared

>Jack plays Stanley kubrick
>Ullman plays JFK

video can explain it better than I can

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-11-29 at 17.20.26.png (1000x544, 741K)

brainwashed or shill

if you don't even want to participate in the discussion why comment?

bump

It does sound unbelievable, couple of my friends laughed at the idea before I showed them. All I'd ask is people watch it before passing judgment

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-11-29 at 19.12.42.png (1000x542, 811K)

well then, won't watch and will kindly ignore it, bye

Mind blown...Bump

If you make someone think, they'll hate you.
If you make someone think they're thinking they'll love you

thank you lids

Attached: 3dmoviemag-oct53.jpg (603x773, 51K)

Attached: Moon Room.png (1100x619, 3.85M)

Also explain why Stnanley Kubrick changed it from a red VW Beetle in the "The Shining" novel, to a yellow VW Beetle in his movie adaptation

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-11-29 at 21.43.00.png (2750x1488, 1.98M)

He was alluding to the fact that he was completely taking over the script and associating that power with the power of life and death.

you're right, it was a clear message that he was throwing at Steven King's story and replacing it with his own.

The interview for the moon landing

Attached: Shining.jpg (3200x2200, 1.2M)

When I first posted this if everyones said fuck off I would of left it as that and wouldn't keep bumping, but a number of other anons can see that these overlaps must of been intentionally done, its an interesting watch at the least

Even if Kubrick helped fake Apollo 11 moon landing footage, that doesn't mean we never went to the moon on the Apollo 11 mission, or future Apollo missions.

Both can be true. The first lunar footage could've been faked for propaganda/morale purposes. Why does no one ever discuss this?

nah thanks for asking, didn't get it either

I can agree with that, I'm not saying this is definitive proof the moon landing was faked. Maybe he was hired for a backup, just too many coincides to shrug off as nothing

>moon landing with a 256k processor, 2mb of ram
>nothing happens after.

BUMP for the OP, very interesting stuff

Attached: NonJJE.webm (1280x720, 2.19M)

The Moon Landing Hoax is a jewish meme to discredit white accomplshments

>>nothing happens after.
nasa recently said we're going back to the moon tho

Its possible? With project paperclip, nazi scientists were a part of the apollo missions. I can see some resentment from certain groups over that

youtube.com/watch?v=SCe-ijUB2aw

>Disney three little pigs starts as soon as Hal starts sings song

Keep it mind its

"Silly Symphony"

Direct reference of singing the three little pigs song

>Blue planet / Blue pig
>Yellow Planet / Yellow Pig
>Wolf Hitting Tree / Door
> Wendy / Pig Hitting Wolfs / Jacks hand
>Pigs start shooting / Murder On Door

Attached: three little pigs.png (910x700, 785K)

>stumbled
>I just so happen to be watching the shinning forward and backwards at the same time coinidently while 2001 space oddesy was also playing.

Yes, don't you see? Kubrick always intended for a deranged autist to capriciously line up and reverse his films and they cherry-pick images that he can linguistically torture into evidence. It was only a matter of time until someone figured out that the secret to understanding The Shining was to play it in reverse over itself with 2001 overlaid at a completely random timecode.

Not a random time code it where the intro and the credits end

Dont go by the pictures watch the video

Bump

Bump

Wtf op how did you find this

redrum / murder

Attached: launchpad1.jpg (632x357, 41K)

Blackpill.

this is legitimately interesting asfug

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-11-29 at 13.45.14.png (1220x1514, 1.9M)

On my way to work so will watch later tonight.
Bumperino.

This is indeed autism squared, but that's not a bad thing. Just something almost no one would think about. Kubrick is a very very interesting man to say the least.

thank you

Attached: Yaldabaoth.png (1000x563, 3.11M)

timely reminder, correlation does not mean causation.
Questions and boundless curiosity are healthy.
But conclusions based on suppositions are a fallacy.

Something that's always given me pause is NASA talking about how difficult it is to get past the Van Allen radiation belt, when the early moon missions were so primitive. That and the fact that NASA says they lost the original designs and data of the goddamn moon missions, WTF?

100% agree, but its not correlation or coincidence there is direct references between "timelines"

The fact that they "lost" the original tapes is an red flag that something isn't right. Back in the 60's they had no idea that people would be able to watch it in the future. Let alone put it in editing software.

The official story by NASA is they taped over the original footage on a training exercise. The first and only footage of man walking on a new planet, simply taped over

The overlaps do not complete each other like a puzzle, they just overlap. I watched the first video and I can't see anything on it that is intentional or lines up to complete negative space. What you're seeing is a director who has a template for how a scene should be laid out and you're reinforcing his spacial awareness cross multiple shots.

It's like if I like taking pictures of trees with the flowers always to the right side, and you arranged several of my pictures and found that I surprisingly always off-shifted my subject by 15° to the left.

Like I said, I don't see anything and the burden of proof is on you. Make it clear as fuck the point you're trying to get across.

lol talk about insane.

>losing /deleting tapes and data
>van allen
yes both of those are strange red flags.
But let's be honest it's not proof of a fraud.
What constitutes proof of a the fraud for me would be one of the Apollo astronauts just coming out and saying we didnt go.
Edgar Mitchell before he died obviously had lost his 'marbles'. He start emailing political leaders about Aliens fighting in space and called himself a Zero energy consultant. This to me suggest he may have had an unhealthy dose of radiation.

The amount of shills this theory generates (here and in other places) makes me think you're unto something user. Godspeed.

Well if you watched the full thing and cant see anything fair enough man you tried

ty lad

Enough red flags call it into question. I'm still mixed on whether it happened or not, but the red flags are there. Did you see the press meeting with the astronauts immediately after they got back? Why were they all quiet, almost terrified to speak? When a question was asked there was always hesitation. Doesn't seem like the proper reaction from the first people to walk on something that's not Earth.

Agreed again it's all red flags.
But either way we cant come to conclusions just inferences or shadows of what may or may not be true.

Don't blame you for bring skeptical, it sound far fetched as fuck. You haven't got to draw a line in the sand to have an opinion
Watch the video in the op then form an opinion

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-11-29 at 15.47.21.png (394x568, 365K)

On the face of it you've got a point, I'll grant.
But I'd prefer not to arrive at solid conclusions, because to do so would be daft.
I prefer sitting on the fence these days, since we live in a time of mainstream conspiracies; which all add noise; entertaining everyone single one makes tuning in much harder.

>The fact that they "lost" the original tapes is an red flag
Source. You are implying there aren't recordings of what, exactly? There's thousands of photos, radio and TV-to-film recordings from the time.
There's very little recorded video because U-Matic 3/4" recorders were only prototyped the same year as the moon landing. Anything recorded from TV had to be passed through a set of rotoscope devices to transfer to film. It was expensive and complicated and we're lucky to have what footage we do have. Sorry it's not in quadraphonic 4K.
>inb4 Apollo schematics lost
Tooling and documentation for shuttered projects gets lost, shocking. Apollo funding was declining before the first landing, everyone knew it wasn't going to continue.
>195121345
This is just as likely to be Kubrick trolling everyone. Did he want to direct a moon landing? Of course, and he got to do the next best thing.

theguardian.com/science/2009/jul/16/moon-landing-tapes-erased

If Kubrick came out and said directly,
"I made the moon landings".
then to me this would be proof of the fraud, but he didnt.
This scratching around in the dirt is like how people of faith looked in their holy books for interpretations to justify their beliefs.

mason detected

If he come out and said that they would of straight up killed him or maybe he was being blackmailed. Its why he went through so much effort to communicate it for someone to find in the future, when he is out of reach of the consequences.

Have you watched eyes wide shut? He died three day after he refused to cut 20 mins from it, not proof of anything in itself but with everything else surrounding him, at some point you have to agree it becomes suspicious enough to start looking in to

It's just randomly overlaid video, what's the point of it? Doesn't show anything.

It's obvious enough the moon landings were fake and the Shining clearly spells it out, superimposing clips doesn't make it clearer, at all.

Attached: How.gif (636x357, 2.86M)

>Yes, don't you see? Kubrick always intended for a deranged autist to capriciously line up and reverse his films and they cherry-pick images that he can linguistically torture into evidence. It was only a matter of time until someone figured out that the secret to understanding The Shining was to play it in reverse over itself with 2001 overlaid at a completely random timecode.
Listen, I’m not saying I agree with all this but, if there were one writer/director in the history of cinema who would actually do something like that, specifically for your above stated reason, it’s Kubrick. Orson Welles, maybe, but he was more about his own ego.

youtube.com/watch?v=vUE4VGWAap4

You tried that all I ask, if you listen and watch you can see how the three timelines interact. You're only watching half a minute clips, its much easier to make sense of it if you recreate to yourself

>Doctor asking Danny About his imaginary friend
>2001 space odyssey Apes Talking to imaginary friend (monolith)
>ape using weapon
>jack using weapon
>demonic zarathustra played during weapon scene

I love these people claiming "well why didn't he tell us?". Kubrick had kids, MAYBE he was thinking about protecting them from harm.

You need to be clearer with your "formula" as so far, it sounds like total bullshit.

first post in the thread, real simple

Got it, you're full of shit! Thanks for confirming, cheerio oh!

The link to where they overwrote the footage for training videos was already posted. In an interview some NASA guy said they lost the technology to go back to the moon. How the fuck do you lose your greatest accomplishment? This shit wouldn't be saved for future generations to laud? Really?

Mitchell says he had a "Samahdi" experience on the trip back to Earth. And that was supposedly what led him to be interested in the things he was interested in for the rest of his life. The "things" being what the fedoralords call "woo".

dont cry lad

bump

It easier to fool people then to convince them they been fooled user

14" reel to reel tapes stored in Australia for decades and people are surprised they got lost, overwritten or damaged. You have to remember how hard it was to record video back then. If it was really important to document they would have set up a video to film transfer in Woomera.
>In an interview some NASA guy said they lost the technology to go back to the moon. How the fuck do you lose your greatest accomplishment?
Hyperbole on his part. We didn't lose the technology, we dismantled the system for doing it. We had a decision point in the late '60s. Path one was to continue to develop the Saturn rocket system with nuclear NERVA upper stages and space tugs. The other was to continue implementing Von Braun's deterministic technical path of rockets - shuttles stations - fleets. We chose the latter and have been fumbling it ever since.

I dont know If I understand what you're saying, the original Apollo 11 tapes weren't important enough to be transferred?

And its not like its the family VHS tape of spring break, its the footage for the first time a human being has stepped foot on another rock

maybe also david lynch could do it

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wernher_von_Braun

German scientists credited to get Apollo 11 to the moon.

>Adler TypeWriter
>Adler is German for eagle / Apollo

Attached: typewrite.gif (540x300, 1.83M)

NASA didnt lose the data, people I know use it for research today. Just the Saturn V designs were lost. Check your sources.

Video tape recording was not archival in 1969.

The designs weren't lost, we have enough engineering drawings and extant hardware. The tooling was scrapped.
It doesn't matter because the Saturn V is not up to modern standards. We wouldn't build one if we could.

Attached: 3947f630bdbe163878a51b92d6b7d4e4892f7cb0646dcbff30d75e12382e021f.webm (720x576, 1.23M)

this level of autism hasn't been seen in quite some time

You are twisting nasa's statements to make it fit with your view on space. Plans and proof lost if they even existed in the first place. What footage did we get from their latest mars venture? More CGI vifei,same as the last time they went all mars crazy.

youtu.be/5HMwKwWnV4k
17:50
Trump hadde a slip of the tongue.

Nice cheat uuh, thing you have done

Attached: 1541925202521.webm (486x598, 2.43M)

Attached: 1537130407533.webm (1280x720, 2.91M)

why was this thread moved?

some of you guys might find this shit interesting

Attached: you.gif (633x773, 11K)

Fucking Catalonian.
One engineer's statement is not official. Get a copy of the book Full Moon from the library. Hundreds of photos from the Apollo missions. We have recordings of the event that are as good as anything they would have recorded in Woomera:
youtu.be/N9tIX5-dq3E?t=312
Seriously, you are complaining about a single recording that used a new, transitory technology.

go back there

Attached: 1534393468103.jpg (334x249, 21K)

Attached: 1516972399865.png (697x1000, 636K)

Attached: 1513113416560.jpg (732x1024, 171K)

Attached: 1516872620936.jpg (912x983, 91K)

Attached: 1525991924171.jpg (1200x992, 131K)

Attached: 1515095788052.jpg (1600x900, 335K)