god she's a legit 8/10

CHECK'EM

Attached: alexjones.png (640x329, 251K)

They both look like fentanyl junkies.

yikes

>8/10
>flag
checks out

Attached: 154206510222.png (190x209, 69K)

disgusting

That is very fucking generous.

>Soulless eyes
>zero personality
>can barely form a sentence beyond “yeah..”

Real 8/10 material

This, but only for a couple more years
And this for some reason

>1388
nice try Shlomo

His IQ must be in the double digits. Have you seen the way he twitches? Total freak. And nothing good or interesting to say. Unfunny goofy weirdo

This fun thread will sadly get deleted :(

Are Meth whores your fetish?

Shes a strong 6, come on.

About 1 year, unless they start creating a lot of reaction/review videos again. Maybe enough children who do not know about the controversies will eat that shit up for a while.

I tend to say a 5, but still would not touch

Are you enjoying getting blacked from all sides in Germany, Kraut?

She’s a 2 on a good day

not politics

he has ligma dude, show some respect

This guy can't stop stealing Sam Hydes bits now he's even stolen Sam's making yourself ugly on purpose bit.

There's nothing that even warrants talking about them in the first place.

Your thread is an awful shill attempt

I literally hope this jews get fucked.
>Kikes can be creative I guess
This guy built his entire "comedy" empire stealing Sam Hyde's humour and dressing up like Jon Lajoie's MC Vagina gimmick.
Fuck 'em both. I hope they go fucking bankrupt.

Attached: back-to-reddit.jpg (717x880, 141K)

I have never seen a black person in my life. Probably because I do not live in Berlin.

i think that dude is addicted to adderall (aka jewish crack). over long term use it fucks up a persons social skills and conversation skills. it's why his podcasts are always so awkward and the pacing feels so off.

t. former adderall addict

Don't worry about it. Merkel and her kind have signed the UN treaty yesterday. In the next year, your country will be a bit more crowded than usual. :^)

are they on heroin? what the fuck lmao

are you blind?

So am I supposed to know who these meth heads are or what? Are YOU all on crack?

His podcast is lame version of Joe Rogan's Experience. He's on it just for the shekels. Do you think he cares about producing good content?
>Hey goyim turn off addblock when you watch my videos, we're not making enough money
>moves to Cali
>Hey goyim we're not getting enough revenue from our videos
>creates a podcast
>Hey goyim we're still not making enough money because of the lawsuit
>builts an even bigger podcast studio
Fuck everyone who supports this kike

Attached: 1543029733792.jpg (464x618, 32K)

Hey bro, how much does adderall hook you up? I want to be a nurse for the state and when I have to do the competitive examinations I may take some of that shit to ace it. Its a risk but then I can choose whatever I want.

I don't believe you.They will all end up in Berlin and Frankfurt as usual.

>moved to california
so that explains it, he probably got a hold of some good cocaine/crack or crystal meth. I give them 6 months tops

She's gona starve to death eventually.

in my visit to the US it finally came to me, burgers keep praising the looks of women from other countries because you are ugly as fuck.
your standards have gone to shit because every 3/10 puts of a ton of makeup and looks like a fox news presenter.

Attached: Fox chick.png (424x360, 240K)

h3h3 here in Japan. And we're checking out the suicide forest!

Attached: 1497933343313.gif (600x600, 125K)

Is she a heroin addict?

The guy on the left is dying because he twitches around all the time and then once that is done the girl will move back to Slovakia or wherever she was imported from. I don’t watch their videos either way.

Oh yes, deny it even more, Kraut. The UN migration compact has been signed.

However long the train to Aushwittz is.

Could be Meth, but yeah, the skin of that person looks not healthy. That's a common sign of heavy drug abuse. :^)

the woman is autistic she probably just takes massive doses of whatever legal amphetamine is supposed to fix autism

kys

literally who? this is a really neat e-celebrity thread

Attached: 1535614170502.png (336x502, 162K)

If she's autistic, then he definitely uses her only for her vagina :^)

If he was any more generous we'd be praying to him instead of St. Nicholas.

It will all come out eventually trust me on this.

Attached: groovy.jpg (307x438, 36K)

damn you have low standards
she looks like a corpse

youtube.com/watch?v=ZQOxm4v8GLo&t
they pay people to trash talk them here

72 max IQ.

And she sounds like she's dying.

No way Ethan is on adderall and still maintains his fat ass. Been on adderall for about 3 months now and lost like 15 pounds from it's hunger suppressant side effects.

88/10 absolute kike

I don't know I really don't follow them.
I used to

i have a feeling that she will poison him and or slowly kill him in another way if she hasn't already started doing so

Nah not yet.

Yeah, she's maybe a 5/10 for looks, and a 2/10 for sounding like a deaf person who knows English as her second language.

Not a leaf, but still a faggot

Nah, Merkel would never do that. She loves Germany. You must be dreaming or something.

God they're so repulsive

My favorite was
>50 thousand dollars isnt a lot of money.

It is if you live leterally ANY PLACE but like 12 cities in the United states. Two of which are jewyork and LA. Dumb posh heebs

She's pregnant with his baby unfortunately. She won't kill him unless Tyrone got her pregnant instead.

His podcast with Bill Burr is fucking hilarious. And not in a good way. He’s so incredibly autistic it’s killer. He literally says “It sounds like you really love your daughter”, and some shit like how sad would you be if she got raped? He asks like 15 retarded questions a minute, and then 4 seconds after Bill Burr says he hates peoples commenting on YouTube videos Ethan pulls up a video of BILL BURR HIMSELF and comments over it and then looks at Bill like he should have some sort of golden comment about his own set that he could t even hear over Ethan droning on.

He just can’t produce the bits of nugget gold like Sammy boi

>Two of which are jewyork and LA.
I forgot to mention he moved from New York to LA.
Jews gonna jew

Attached: h3h3-original-content.png (936x1020, 928K)

What did they do

Attached: Scruffy_2_9337.jpg (720x540, 88K)

he literally just read his questions one by one nonstop from his document that had them.

As long as it takes me to type this post is the amount of time I'm willing to give this weird looking couple of lumps.

underrated

She looks more like a dude than Ethan does

Keep this user away from stables.

Attached: 1541592281913.jpg (332x351, 19K)

He is from California in the first place.

Are you dumb or just a Green voter, Fritz?

Yeah, I was a bit shocked at Burr coming on his podcast...and other guests that seemed way above their level. Judan Petersburg came on, too. I've never sat through an entire episode, though...too cringy and boring.

Truly the Julius and Ethel Rosenberg of our times

>implying jews are known for there striking good looks.

The ugly jew meme has existed for leterally one thousand years and gas been recognized across cultures independently from on another. An Its probably due to fucking your first cousins all the time.

The only hot jews are so polluted with Goy juzzum they are only jewish by tradition. Real jews where brown an black according to the bible and you dont look like scarlet jo hannson without a lot of white peoples fucking your ancestors. So thank whitey for giving you his superior DNA. So you aren’t totally devoid of thot “””jews”””” and you can have a whore to hang your arguments on, on the Internet.

1 year after the kid

Attached: c670e5ea89f96ecfa97fe570b345068f.jpg (1334x750, 111K)

fucking khazzars

Attached: thas-rite.jpg (225x225, 7K)

huhuhuhuh do you guys smell your own farts?
huhuh do you pee in the sink?

>moves to Cali
why would you ever do that? You can stream from basically everywhere and it also would be cheaper everywhere, I don't get it.

Ur pic is right.

I havent seen his videos in three years or so but he was pretty hack and derivative from episode to episode. Its the reason I stopped watching

No wonder they didn't give the right one a mag, look at the trigger finger.

No fucking clue mate.
I guess he wanted to move somewhere where everyone shares the same (((political oppinions))) as him.
Besides he's from Cali in the first place like pointed out.

High-school level questions lmao

I regret having watched his videos in the first place. These guys are truly the Led Zeppelin of youtube stealing ideas-wise (apart from the fact that led zep were truly talented as opposed to these kikes). His podcast on the other hand is just an abomination. You can see that he lacks any passion and motivation whatsoever and he's on it just for the money. It's truly a poor man's JRE and an absolute pain to get through.

it just feels like booking a big guest and being so lazy in the interviewing and then in another podcast talking about really childish things just shows the biggest flaw in his podcast plan to make money.
he's in over his head and doesn't know what he's doing. he just sees shekels and decided to chase them, and now he's in over his head.

Ligma balls?

She's a 6 at best

wtf, 2/10 tops

He had some funny videos at first. They were only funny because what he was making fun of was funny.

>Loving a Enthic jew From Turkey

>tfw these are real amerishart standards

Feel for you bros and your putrid disgusting women

>Real jews where brown an black according to the bible
lol no. Every time a jew's appearance is described in the bible they're white. King david, esau, the nazarites. Jews are descended from two sources: bronze age aegean sea people (ie southern europeans/greeks, this is who the philistines were also descended from and roman historians described jews as coming from crete) and a north mesopotamian population
haaretz.com/1.5460712 they are more related to north mesopotamian populations, including indo-europeans like kurds, then they are to neighbhouring arab populations like palestinians, jordanians and syrians

LA corrupted them

what are their controversies? i only know that he was a friend of jontron and acted like an asshole towards him on a stream

watch the video that gokunaru made about him. It's pretty much the content cop idubbbz should have made on him but didn't because they're friends.

They are jews, they were corrupted from birth yet some of you faggots thought
>not all jews
yet their podcast showed their true nature and you all got BTFO.

Attached: 1493762805502.png (900x516, 287K)