Apply to Amazon on a whim

> Apply to Amazon on a whim
> Hi user, we'd like to move forward with your application! We'll be sending you an online assessment and call you soon to set up an in-person interview

/g help, I've been ghosted by dozens of companies I can't believe Amazon actually wants to interview me. I'm graduating in a year and all I have under my belt is a second major in Economics and one other summer internship. My GPA is shite at 2.9

What do /g

Attached: tenor.png (640x604, 237K)

prepare for your 24/7 cuck cage

Get the job?

Warehouses hire anyone bro. I applied to UPS and I got the job without submitting a CV or going through an interview.

I applied as a software engineer intern

Intern interviews are pretty straightforward. Lots of summaries and practice problems on Glassdoor etc. Know your preferred language, practice some Leetcode questions, and you will be fine.

Amazon internships are pretty solid experience, so it's worth preparing for. Good luck user!

Just be super confident in how you answer things. listen like you're wrong and speak like you're right. I never got an offer after interviews since I sperged out. I just began super egotistical and convinced myself im smarter than anyone else in the room and that got me to come out of my shell and speak with authority.

it doesnt matter how smart and correct you are if you sound like a whimp saying it

They’re going to ask you to blow a tranny

I wish! Then I would've gotten that Amazon job!

It's for a warehouse position

Step one, fuck off back to r/techology or whatever

>only redditors get jobs!

It was more the fact that he kept referring to this board as "/g" that outed him as a complete and utter newfag

I didn't even notice he did that.

OP here. Referring to the board as /g was meant to be a joke.

sure it was kiddo

I believe him.

i just got accept as an sde intern at amazon for this summer as a 2nd year. basically, youll have to do code debugging in lang of your choice, some logic questions (basically iq test), and then solve 2 code problems in lang of your choice. imo it was super duper easy. after that, theres the virtual interview, which is just a couple code problems, a very rough pseudocode problem, and finally a discussion about data structures. overall, just study up on data structures and youll be fine. ill answer any questions you got

When did you do the virtual interview, and when did you get accepted?

Are you gay?

did the interview monday, got accepted wednesday
no but i like traps

>online assessment
Amazon's online assessments are easy as fuck. They're basically a couple random challenges from code-challenge websites under the "easy" category

>how to spot a diversity hire
you are not white aren't you?

shit gpa means that they know you'll be working there for the rest of your life.

in the same boat, except I didn't apply and already have a job. Fuck off I don't want to move to Seattle (but I love a little code challenge).

Attached: 02f.jpg (655x527, 36K)

There's no such thing as a diversity hire, everyone goes through the same pipline. And it's actually harder for minorities to get hired, because they don't have the networks that people in the majorities have. Lastly, even companies that publicly praise diversity are less likely to call minorities back, even with identical resumes.

>harder for minorities to get hired
>>>/reddit/

I'm not going to lie about reality to avoid hurting your feelings.

Attached: 000000000000000000001.jpg (537x671, 131K)

Ok I'm OP. I have to take assessment #1 before this Friday

What kind of data structures were asked about? I know about binary trees, AVL trees, ect, is it that kind of stuff? What about algorithms and runtime type stuff

And for the multiple choice problems, how are those? I heard there are 7.

I've researched a bit into it and everyone has said the questions are easy, like CS 100 and CS 200 worthy. I'm currently grinding out some old Amazon interview coding questions that I'm having no trouble with. Also refreshing myself on some notes.

Any tips other tips for a poor fellow?

Attached: ChQqp2WWMAA1J3W.jpg (640x627, 49K)

just focus on general problem solving more than anything to be honest. the data structure stuff is mostly just to make sure that youre aware of them and what each one is/what is good at. also, get plenty of sleep and eat a good breakfast. its not hard whatsoever, but it can be easy to choke from the stress of the time limits. but almost all of it is literally just noggin joggin. maybe do some iq practice tests. also, dont be scared if you dont finish all of the code debugging problems, they give you less than 3 minutes per question, so it can be quite hard to finish them all. also, you can google the questions if youre really stressed, but make sure you make your work look legit. also where are you applying for/want to apply for? im going to seattle for the internship

nigga they are gonna show you shapes and tell you what holes they fit in

you are just there to put my shit in a box

Do you have a source for these claims?