Crying man child

For the love of kek how the hell do you get steam to work on Ubuntu?
because i
I can install it but it doesn't launch. I've tried so many different things like downloading repos, drivers, etc, but nothing works and I'm really starting to lose it.

It took ages just to find a distro that didn't crash or be retarded/weird, and now that I've gotten everything working except Steam (and detecting USBs...) I'm abou- rrrrRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Who's at fault here, besides me? Is it valve, Ubuntu, my computer, kek? Have I angered kek?

Attached: 1553313539917.jpg (205x246, 4K)

enjoy your ignorance

>playing video games

Attached: look at that fucking no brain nigger monkey.png (990x682, 308K)

Quit your bullshit, I use Ubuntu and steam has no problems on it

It works just fine, stop shitposting.

use a real OS

i hate you secret club

There's plenty of google results of other noobs in the same problem.

>It took ages just to find a distro that didn't crash or be retarded/weird

use a real brain

>Have I angered kek?
>all this newfaggery
wew lad

God forbid a novice or tech-illiterate person want to use linux.

faggot
not him but but it's alright as long as you want to learn. type steam_runtime=0 in the terminal. I'm guessing that will fix your issue

usage: sudo -h | -K | -k | -V
usage: sudo -v [-AknS] [-g group] [-h host] [-p prompt] [-u user]
usage: sudo -l [-AknS] [-g group] [-h host] [-p prompt] [-U user] [-u user]
[command]
usage: sudo [-AbEHknPS] [-r role] [-t type] [-C num] [-g group] [-h host] [-p
prompt] [-T timeout] [-u user] [VAR=value] [-i|-s] []
usage: sudo -e [-AknS] [-r role] [-t type] [-C num] [-g group] [-h host] [-p
prompt] [-T timeout] [-u user] file ...

I have no idea what to make of this and steam still doesn't work, but thank you.

I think I'm just gonna buy RHEL, you can't learn shit at community colleges and I need an actual person for help every now and then. Google can only confuse me so much.

GOD NO DON'T. this fucking board

>RHEL
Just install Manjaro it has better driver support and is a better beginner distro

I forgot to add you clearly typed sudo then the command I gave you. just type the command

werks on my machine

I tried Fedora which had comparability issues. I'm guessing Manjaro wouldn't with said drivers, thank you I'll try that out. Still, I think I'll look into RHEL because having the ability to call them would calm me so much (just because I don't have to deal with aimlessly searching through google).

I tried both, it returned a new line in terminal and said command not found in the alt+f2 command window so I tried sudo hoping it'd do something. I hope you didn't think I was just putting sudo in front "because fuck you."

I know it does, that's why I'm crying...

sudo apt install steam

You're worse than a nigger if you use manjaro.

Why?