Are there any good liquid cooling options or is it just a big meme?

Are there any good liquid cooling options or is it just a big meme?

Attached: 64524345.jpg (1600x1067, 615K)

Other urls found in this thread:

techpowerup.com/reviews/Corsair/Hydro_Series_H115i_Platinum/7.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Custom loop with high maintenance or
One fat Ali-boy
Closed loops dies over time and preform about as good as a mid high Ali-boy.

pretty much this

air, or custom loop if you want to hook the GPU up. closed loops are ghetto, expensive and not much cooler than air anyway. we're not in the golden age of overclocking where everything was nuclear reactor tier hot and had to be watercooled, get yourself a nice big quiet maintenance free CPU cooler if temp and sound is what you care about and a custom loop if you want to be 1337

>Custom loop
>High maintenance
Nice meme, nigger. Don’t use pastel fluids.

>use opaque tubing
>no need for dyed fluids
patrician here

Dumb meme for consumerist onions boys.

If your just starting, the fractal design celsius s36 is nice since you can expand it later into a custom loop

You still have to change the fluid every year or two

I am a fan of the corsair models. Now key is to also have fan control otherwise you have a wind tunnel from max speeds. See pic for my model, but then again I use older CPUs on OC but still very quiet compared to trying with normal heat sinks and fans..

pic because I press buttons too fast.

Attached: Corsair H75 coolio.png (1563x525, 305K)

you got scammed user, low-end watercooling is literally a meme.

AIOs are dog shit garbage for gaymer retards. A custom loop is only worth it if you're interested in it as a project, not just because you're dumb and think running at 70 degrees degrades your CPU.

It lowered my temp 10 degrees, case is more quiet and 0 issues since I bought it. I dont really see how I got scammed as it did everything I wanted.

I've had an AIO for 6 years, works fine no regrets no eyeglasses

because a high-end air cooler would've cost the same, be just as quiet, performed better and would not require any maintenance.

With typical fluids that's true. Car coolant or a mix of car coolant with distilled water can easily last 5 years as long as you don't have high leakage by vapor. Even some of the clear, non-aesthetic PC coolants are rated for 2 or 3 years. It's mostly the dyed or pastel coolants that cause issues and need to be replaced every year or even sooner.

AIOs work fine, most Asetek gen 5 and 6 based 240mm AIOs are on par with the D15 while being as about as quiet as the D15s.

Not everyone has enough clearance to fit a huge fatass d15, or even slimmer 140mm heatsinks, they're all tall as hell and have been making cases wider and wider

I have an older 3570 running at 4.2. Not completely worried as I have 8 more of those CPUs to just swap out, but I wanted to make sure it was stable. I was looking around nicer air but was like "fuck this. lets see about lower sound" and ended with the corsair. Honestly considering another just for a 2nd box since I have a motherboard sitting around. Just need to make sure my ram is compatible or I am not wasting the funds on it.

It's a meme as far as cooling.
But, they are quiet and stop dust. So, IMO worth it.

>no eyeglasses

Attached: 1550856027468.jpg (1614x1080, 341K)

>AIOs work fine, most Asetek gen 5 and 6 based 240mm AIOs are on par with the D15 while being as about as quiet as the D15s.
Oh look, a gaymer retard. Any AIO on par with the NH-D15 costs a lot more than the NH-D15. And no, they're not as quiet. Not even close, especially at idle when you have pump noise added to the mix. And certainly not under load.

techpowerup.com/reviews/Corsair/Hydro_Series_H115i_Platinum/7.html

Note that the only AIO anywhere near the top of those charts is the H115i Pro, which gets there by having dog shit performance compared because it's "silence-focused" and so doesn't compete with the NH-D15 (or the Thermaltake Le Grand Macho, which is even quieter).

You're a fucking liar in addition to being a retard. Go back to /v/, you piece of shit.

I have literally been using my H60 v1 for like 4-5years now, np. Started on my 4790k, and now on my r7 1700.

Great now all that hot air is being blown around my case making the internals hotter, amazing.

>being this mad
I'm upgrading from a d15s to a custom loop :^)

Go 56mm radiators.

the slim ones with high FPI demand high static pressure fans at high RPM in push pull to coll, while low FPI thick radiators can cool better with half the fan speed.