Why are samcucks so insecure?

Why are samcucks so insecure?
>Work at Apple store
>Every time someone with a Samsung phone walks in, they make sure to mention that “I’m a Samsung”
>They get really defensive when you imply that they’re there to buy something because muh bad fruit phone
>They eventually start talking about how “amazing” their phone is when clearly no one cares and is listening
>None of them know how to use Apple products and they use that as a reason why they think they’re bad
>”LOL APPLE SLOWS UR PHONE”
>Gets extremely butthurt when you mention exploding Note 7

Attached: image.jpg (350x370, 70K)

Alright

>working at an apple store
stopped right there, go get your EE degree before you post on this board, you copelet

what the fuck do you think I’m working part time to pay for you fucking retard

I'll take shit that never happened for $500 pajeet.

this literally happens on a weekly basis. Work in retail in any technology store for like a week and you’re bound to see some shit blindly worship their product at least once, whether its a samcuck or an itoddler

Attached: image.jpg (656x688, 407K)

Which means you haven't got it yet. You're lacking basic logic too.

You sound like a compolsive lying retard desu m8, get your act together.

suck my cock

I work in a tech retail megastore, my colleague over at the Apple section is so sick of the Android customers there, they'll either flex their Huawei™ Mate™ 20 Pro or Huawei™ P20 Pro and say that their cameras are better. I pity him.

samsung phones are still the better choice regardless, even if their phones are the same price as iphones now

I've seen so many middle aged women yell at retail workers over shit outside their control. So glad I never worked in retail.

>None of them know how to use Apple product
Probably because they're used to being able to do what they want with their products and not what Apple tells them.

Lmaoing @ ur life

Attached: 1200px-Xiaomi_logo.svg.png (1200x1200, 13K)

>Jow Forums shitposters
>working

Attached: 1531092879481.png (1258x733, 752K)

>samsung
apparently samsung is like the boogeyman for apple users

*laughs in poco f1*

Lol, you literally described my sister who owns iphone X
Once I tried to transfer photos from her phone to laptop via USB cable
When I asked her, why this is not working, and when I realized you can not transfer data via cable from and to iPhone and with confused intonation said
>whaaaaaaat, nigga?
She got mad and took her fat ass outside

>working at best buy
>calling co-workers colleagues
yikes

Do you have any pic of her fat ass

Yeah, boii!

Attached: serveimage(36).jpg (728x546, 99K)

Are you really trying to pretend people walk into your apple store to tell you about their Samsung? And then you imagine yourself totally telling them off by bringing up the note 7?
This is the most pathetic LARP I've seen.

>Are you really trying to pretend people walk into your apple store to tell you about their Samsung?
Have you ever worked in retail before? That seems plausible to me.

T H I C C

Attached: fine-af.jpg (500x500, 91K)

>Work at Apple store.
I too enjoy being cuckolded by large African American men.

You must have never worked in retail in America before. American customers are dick heads.

>implying that someone who isn't brainwashed by Apple goes into Apple store

Why are iCucks so insecure?
>browsing Jow Forums
>Every time someone with a iToy comes in, they make sure to mention that “I’m an Apple”
>They get really defensive when you imply that they’re there to buy something because muh good fruit phone
>They eventually start talking about how “amazing” their phone is when clearly no one cares and is listening
>None of them know how to use non-Apple products and they use that as a reason why they think they’re bad
>”LOL SAMS SLOWS UR PHONE”
>Gets extremely butthurt when you mention Apple slows their phones and iToys exploded and took down an airplane killing 66 people

Attached: 1527895572633.jpg (1280x720, 251K)

we get plenty of this too but the samshit people are so much worse believe it or not

SAMSHITS BTFO

Compelling evidence, user