Hundreds of deaths could have been avoided, but they would rather nickel and dime on people's lives

Hundreds of deaths could have been avoided, but they would rather nickel and dime on people's lives.

CAPITALISM IS MURDER.

nytimes.com/2019/03/21/business/boeing-safety-features-charge.html

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-23 Doomed Boeing Jets Lacked 2 Safety Features That Company Sold Only as Extras.p (925x743, 988K)

You're right, why didn't airlines pay for it?

Even if the company bought them, their pilots would have probably still crashed the plane

how hard is it to estimate angle of attack like nigga just open your eyes ahaha

with no survivors

Safety features shouldn't be extras.

Boeing makes shit planes manufactured by spics that crash at a 200% higher frequency than airbus.

imagine buying the cheaper option then wonder why youre missing things

Sounds like Jewish capitalism.

Shut up you fuckin eutopian communist idiot

communists get the helicopter

Typical Amerilard. Corporate protectionism good, security regulations bad. Corporate profit is good statism, protecting customers is bad statism.

Even a hardcore gay anime communist trap furry is a genius in rational thought compared to billionaire arsehole lickers.

You people are the ultimate form of cuckolds. You can't get more cucked than this.

You sound mentallty ill do not reply to me

Kill yourself capitalist wage slave.

imagine if you had to pay extra for airbags. would that be a good idea? don't you think that might, idk, kill an inordinate amount of poor people who can't afford it?

I make 6 figs poorfag you jelly mad bro???

That's actually good news.

Means our 1st world airlines are safe, it's just the 3rd world airlines that didn't buy the safety package.

wagecuck confirmed

you get what you pay for

We have lots of safety features in cars right now that are option like lanekeep assist. Not everyone can afford all the extra optional shit

>6 figures
>not wage slavery

Kek. Typical retarded burger slave of the capitalists that import millions of brown people each year to eventually replace your job.

>youre a cuck because you work and make a lot of money and dont live with your mom

Attached: 1551633864775.gif (390x220, 1.6M)

I work for a small business we dont "import brown people" you retarded polcuck. Its like you europoors think the only jobs that exists are for fortune 500 companies

yeah youre right retarded niggers dont think so they will just buy the cheap shit and kill themselves with it. boeing are /ourguys/

You think poor people aren't out there driving cars without airbags, lane assist, automatic braking, abs, locking doors, automatic parking, etc?

It's better to have a plane with some options missing than not have one. We all know damn well that under communism not every plane would be 100% up to date.

If only there was some way to physically stop the electronics from massing with the trim.....

Attached: eHg23jM.jpg (1450x1600, 323K)

>small businesses don't employ brown people

Are you braindead? Your job will be replaced by a pajeet within 10 years.

USA is importing brown people, your company will be driven out of business by cheaper labour. As has happened with countless industries before.

Yeah but the people driving those cars know the risks, the people flying on a plane don't know the safety features of the plane and risks involved when buying the ticket.

The CEO of Boeing should be arrested and tried for murder.

100% true

Woah, stop with the antisemitism.
Antisemitism is not cool dude

There is an honest-to-goodness Jow Forums story in the 737 crashes that the OP has completely missed: MCAS "effectively has unlimited authority" meaning that MCAS had the ability to move the vertical stabilizer over its whole range.

I used to say "If it's not a Boeing, then I'm not going" because Boeing trusted the pilots to fly the plane. But MCAS was a secret undisclosed system that overruled the pilots. This is a dirty, dishonest, Airbus-like move. Boo!

Pic related.

Attached: 2646AAB7-0CDF-4F68-9E5E-799705221283.jpg (1342x1017, 578K)

You're a retard. The fact you have to justify your wageslaving by telling us salary proves that you are a wage slave.

Lol good luck. FAA hires people from Boeing. Look up regulatory capture.

None of us know how planes work. So at least explain your memes if you expect us to understand them.

Youre actually worthless if you think you could be replace by a pajeet
My company is 30 years old and employs zero indians sorry your so insecure about losing your job to 80 iq subhumans
>you justify working with a salary
Yes and? You justify not working and being a wrlfare leech how exactly?

They can look up the stats, planes are so safe that no one cares. Even the least safe planes are farrr safer than cars. I doubt plane crashes are even in the top 1000 causes of deaths.

t. flies every month

>kill an inordinate amount of poor people who can't afford it
Who cares? Poor people are replacable.

You are unironically racist if you think you can't be replaced by a pajeet (and 10 years later by AI).

>Yes and? You justify not working and being a wrlfare leech how exactly?
By living a fulfilling life. I'm not on welfare tho

People are greedy, lazy and retarded regardless of the economical system.
And your favorite system is designed assuming that people will not be greedy which is why it does even worse shit than capitalism.

stick shakers also used to be optional safety features, then the FAA mandated them because there was no reason they should have been optional.

Why are commercial planes attacking things

>fuflling life
>no money for food shelter transportation healthcare investments or retirement
Yeah haha okay kid must be nice being with mom still