How the fuck do you deal with this shit? ads are fucking impossible to get rid of now

how the fuck do you deal with this shit? ads are fucking impossible to get rid of now
especially on mobile what the fuck are you supposed to do

Attached: twitch surestream.png (1027x914, 112K)

your entitled ass needs to accept that shit isn't free

alternatively, you can go fuck yourself

What country are you from and which channels you tried to watch and got ads?

Because I never saw a single in-datastream ad, even when I watched dr. 2xCD without a sub and even nightbot announced a 120sec ad in chat. Never saw one in small streams too. I have a feeling this is geolocaiton based and my country (HU) is not included (yet?).

"weaving into the stream" either means having to embed it at the source (which means primes also get ads) or at twitch (which means it can be avoided, regardless of it being client or server sided)
There's no magic to "weaved ads into stream". Google tried and failed miserably for more than 3 years to do the exact same thing on static videos.

Do not use pleb tier services which show you ads, it's that simple.

The same way you deal with any video that has ads. Record it and skip them later, or change the channel until they are done.

It is embedded directly into the stream, overlapping whatever it is the streamer is doing, apparently though, twitch uses different cdns for subs, which means they don't get the ad because that stream isn't embedded at all. I dunno how true that is though.

I bet you don't mute commercials

Figure out how to trick the server into thinking you're subbed, like hacked Spotify APKs

>Twitch

Lol what a nerd. The only thing more pathetic than adults playing gaymen is adults watching other people play gaymen

Attached: just_work_hard_bro.jpg (1731x1333, 376K)

https:// github .com/instance01/Twitch-HLS-AdBlock

There is already a workaround.
You're a retard.
Do you even know how the stream works?
You get a bunch of urls that the server says is the video stream, when they want to serve an ad they point you to the ad instead of the stream.
The server can switch on-the-fly with no extra shit involved, it's literally just changing what URLS you receive.
Server checks, is this retard paying money to watch viday? Yes? No ad. No? Ad.
Why do you insist on posting here when you're so tech illiterate?

>stop liking what I don't like
distilled autism, highly acidic

how do I skip them on a phone
I've been using an old version of the app to do it forever but now it doesn't work anymore and it's really upsetting me because I spend a lot of time watching streams on my phone

get whatever third party application you use to implement the workaround

Solution: Stop being a zoomie and stop using Twitch.

I'm 21 and no I'm not going to stop watching twitch unless you want to be my friend instead so I have something else to occupy my time

none of the ones I tried avoid ads

re-read the post a few times

>a friend is a "something" to distract me
t. sociopath

I don't even know what the workaround is or what app would let that happen

so suffer the consequences

give me one reason to be friends with someone if they don't bother to interact with me

>defending game streamers

>reeeeeee why do people watch the things I don't like
>why don't people like things I like instead!
very low pH of you

cringe

You need to become vastly more technically literate.

Alternate Player for Twitch.tv
whoever maintains it fixed the ad problem for now

Maybe recognize that a telephone was meant for making phone calls, not closing your senses off from the world around you by staring in a trance at a tiny ass screen for hours on end...

and how do you expect me to do that if you won't tell me anything and treat me like a retard for asking questions
this isn't even technical literacy it's just not knowing that some things exist or where I can find them

I'll create a modified Twitch APK, or Xposed module for you OP, just give me $100 (updates not included)

>download every show/movie from torrent
>read books instead of shitty jew news
>don't use any social media
>use phone only for making calls
here you go

how can I watch my virtual friend struggling against the newest fotm AAA game everyday, silly user?

>needs reasons to have friends
t. sociopath

acidic

>reeeee people use phones for things I don't like reeeeee
>watches movies and TV
acidic and cringe pilled

Have you tried playing them yourself?

> twitch
literally a fucking useless service what kind of pathetic faggot "watches" someone else play a game

this man gets it

Attached: 1550334368830.jpg (223x226, 7K)

break the cycle

once you grow up you understand that all that shit around you is just frying your brain and trying to distract you from your life

The quality of the internet ten years ago was just fine, and ads could be blocked.

what is that?

I agree with the other fags in this thread.
Stop using twitch.

how dare you use a business computer for your personal use you fucking Savage
> in my day we walked ten miles through the snow just to get to school
hang it up already gramps, this is our internet now

acidic schizoposter

Based acidposter.

>this is our internet now
It could've been, but you gave it away to advertisers, along with your ass.

based

This guy gets it.

Fuck you.
I already fucked your sister.

Attached: fuck-you-temporary-tattoo-tt0052.jpg (560x560, 23K)